up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

No sprouts but all 8/alien kush f2 have germed when's sister sage comes in I have gifte a p ack to my homie on here and will look for a stellar male to keep around a couple ladies also and yhey will be my back bone I am starting a breeding thread if there is enough interest. Time to work and steve z you would laugh your ass off if you saw me watering my kids thry are so big I have to get out of my wheelchair and drag me and the water hose in room I saw it on my security cams later and lmfao at it soon I walk more I just know it peace all.

U

up yours

Help I messed up and left seeds in paper towel to long they are alien kush I do not want them to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U

up yours

White just a long curled root and seed about to come off before it went in dirt

U

up yours

Beyond that. I just opened my test results and have gone stage four and lost remission status so and my homie you are right I will stay and play til my transition to what's after I am hoping for Valhalla, ODIN!

U

up yours

Hey all here goes all I am throwing in some new gear I am so excited to start the kushwreck from our man jimmynitz and his sister sage gear as soon as they get here they are soaking. I may go nuts and do a pisces only thread on the gear I bought if wanted by y'all. Also I plan on doing my threads on each company's gear so I can unclutter this one, it will be og raskal, cali connection, karma and last but not least my boy jj/top dawg, pisces also of course there is also a breeding thread in the works I hope to everybodys gear justice anbody who I mentioned if you don't mind I would like to use it to breed if any of you object I will merely kill males and simply move them to mother room for patient meds only not a prob I am on a quest for a badass male and a permafrost mom to cross into my helmond via the male I am huge fan of the frost it is my favorite meds along with the hells angel kush , hey sonny b.whats up sir. Well back to work as my brother has to get home soon goodluck all on the top dawg drop may get what you seek peace all from the jungle:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::rollj:

U

up yours

Ia m sorry no pics lately I am so runnning ragged that I have decided to give away most stuff my health is very in question so I need to look after me not a ton of plants sorry guys only gonna be og raskal gear going at my place I will have a lot of happy friends I guess.

U

up yours

Thank you I am ok I will take one step at a time I can beat this I take more naps one of my boys is coming to stay and look in on me i am gonna do well

U

up yours

2 og kush x alien kush have made it so far no more bubba bx2, 0 x sour alien so far

U

up yours

I am on to acane and a crutch now my wrist is better today and I feel great so to the ones who call me friend I say thanks for good vibes brothers and sisters I love you all good luck and merry christmas

U

up yours

4 babys haha. I love this shit man so many cool things to raise love it man love it

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

How are those alien kush f2s doing? Everything your running sounds great. Can we have a pic update? Keep up the great work looking forward to many great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom