Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

I am extremely excited to finally give details of Connoisseur Genetics upcoming release, the 1st since my joining OJD which makes it a very special occasion indeed.

Despite not being active online for some time i have been very busy behind the scenes doing vast selection from seed stock and smoking my way through America's elites to find connoisseur quality plants that have now been added to the already awesome and ever growing stable of delights at Connoisseur Genetics.

Our Chemdog bx2 males used in these hybrids were selected from approximately 50 seeds, overtime selection for desired traits(vigor, structure, smell etc) whittled that number down to 8 of the finest boys which were then cloned and grown out several times before final selection of our fabulous 3(pictures coming soon).

Here is the list:
ChemWreck Kush(Trainwreck/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Trainwreck, OG Kush and Chemdog D combine....the tropical lime/citrus smells of our our Trainwreck/OG Kush females blend with the kushy/chemmy funk from one our Chemdog bx2 males, expect extreme resin production, potency and complex flavors sure to impress even the hardest to please.

OG Chem(Chemdog D/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
OG Kush and Chemdog D come together to create funky rotten smells so nasty you’ll love them, extremely vigorous, dense buds and heavy hitting potency that means this one is not for the weak hearted.

LemChem(Lemon Larry OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Lemon Larry OG Kush adds the sweet funk to the mix when hit by one of our Chemdog bx2 males who’s phenomonal branchy structure and lack of stretch in flower compliments the cross wonderfully to make her more manageable and increase yield too.

Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

SourChem Haze(SSSDH x Chemdog bx2)
Multiple 1st place cup winning SSSDH (OJD’s cut) meets a Chemdog bx2 male selected for its beautiful structure and putrid smell (a dead ringer for the Chemdog D clone).....amazing super sticky crystal coverage, these ladies may stretch a little but should fill out to yield excellently with some LST or super cropping.

Hope you are all as excited as we are, take care and i will be back soon with an idea of when exactly they will be ready.
Peace and good vibes in the garden.

waayne

waayne

Sounds like some killer dank!
Thanks for the update truecannabliss:rastadancing:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lemchem!....all over it! Sounds good can't wait bro! Congrats on the upcomming releases. They all sounds stellar ~SMF~

true grit

true grit

Ill be scooping a pack of each...hehe. can't wait bros!!

F

frogeye50

lemchem is gonna be startin some fights ove it lol. sounds like its a killer

C

CAPO

Select Chem males sounds like no easy task.....congrats on the new release.
I hope I can participate!

:damnhippie:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man all sound great. whats the make up of the chem bx2 males what was the original outcross?

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank's for the heads up, I'll be watching out for these for sure!

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Will be waiting! Everything sounds delicious.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow that's all I can think of at this point, Wow. How are you planning on distributing the beans? Farm ,along with other sites?, Freebies? Testers?
Cheers,
Crom

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

And just when I thought I was done buying beans you guys come with some nasty heat!! Cant wait for this!! Big ups fellas!! Nice work!!

N

newbiewitskillz

Any word on these as of yet? Tryin not to miss this one

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the heads up ojd!
Lookin forward to this drop!:passingjoint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good news OJD hope we can all share in the genetics!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I love descriptions that have warnings, so I'm thinking of the OG Chem ;) :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom