UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ALL CRITICS WELCOMED

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Spider-Farmer makes the perfect middle of the Road light. Middle quality with a middle price. Good lights.
Look at the maps for that light and then look at the placement of the LED bars. Does that tell you anything?

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Spider-Farmer makes the perfect middle of the Road light. Middle quality with a middle price. Good lights.
Look at the maps for that light and then look at the placement of the LED bars. Does that tell you anything?
He seems like to me the SF has got better light penetration on the edges at 12”

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Like I said. Good light. But the diode placement in the bars is all straight down.
There is no angle adjustment on any of the diodes. This light has a bigger low-light area.
You can get a pair of T5's or the Spider-Farmer grow lights. for the sides to fill in.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Like I said. Good light. But the diode placement in the bars is all straight down.
There is no angle adjustment on any of the diodes. This light has a bigger low-light area.
You can get a pair of T5's or the Spider-Farmer grow lights. for the sides to fill in.
I pretty much got the idea of 2 E3000s with 1 T5 and a 8 inch inline with a added booster.. I’m gonna run that until I run out of seeds or nutrients.. then grab another T5 if it seems like it makes a difference and either upgrade to the chill tech or grab 2 more SFs and fire up the second side of the tent

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I pretty much got the idea of 2 E3000s with 1 T5 and a 8 inch inline with a added booster.. I’m gonna run that until I run out of seeds or nutrients.. then grab another T5 if it seems like it makes a difference and either upgrade to the chill tech or grab 2 more SFs and fire up the second side of the tent
As long as you have a plan written down. Do that and you will be 4X more successful than those that don't write it down.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Onwards to the next lesson, UV A+B...

The most efficient UV A+B... t5's These make a huge difference in resin production. Diodes can't compete at this wavelength..
I use 1 of these in my 2x4, and I've got one hanging in the 6x6, which I could be running two in there. Not only large bump in resin production, but also protection against PM, bugs and other problems down the line.

I love how my flowers look under these lights, giving them a nice suntan. (but don't look into the light). lol
Just had quick questions about the T5s

What are some good options or brands and do I put it in the middle of the leds or what 🤔 I’m just trying to get a rough blueprint of w everything is gonna look like and how I can set it up in my space..
https://www.amazon.com/AgroMax-Foot-45-75-Fluorescent-Light/dp/B01LYC0SSU

lemontree420

lemontree420

What do you guys think.. I LOVE LEMON TREE.. I’m thinking of a 25 pack .. and just run 5 flower runs on 1 side until I run out of seeds or nutes just to get my environment and techniques right .. then either grab another 25 and power up the other side or grab a different 25 and stick with the 1 side to keep sharpening my iron, so to speak
sorry to dissapoint but unless its from windybayglass_ @707seedbank @archiveseeds or the lemontree crew in santa cruz it isnt legit lemontree brother dont waste your money!

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

sorry to dissapoint but unless its from windybayglass_ @707seedbank @archiveseeds or the lemontree crew in santa cruz it isnt legit lemontree brother dont waste your money!
My boy came in like the lemon tree expert 😂😂 nah but if your dead serious I’ll take a look cause I guess lemon tree originated in Santa Cruz.. I’m in nor cal so it wouldn’t take took long to get there.

lemontree420

lemontree420

My boy came in like the lemon tree expert 😂😂 nah but if your dead serious I’ll take a look cause I guess lemon tree originated in Santa Cruz.. I’m in nor cal so it wouldn’t take took
My boy came in like the lemon tree expert 😂😂 nah but if your dead serious I’ll take a look cause I guess lemon tree originated in Santa Cruz.. I’m in nor cal so it wouldn’t take took long to get there.
The cut was never given out...the s1s were from berkeley and selected northeast of sac by 707 seedbank...any other seeds or cuts were from random s1 that weren't selected and possibly even from batches of lemon sour diesel that the lemontree crew put in jars ..those jars weren't the real lemontree and were seeded along with the tuna cans they did from n20 packaging around January of 2017 or so if I remember right..99.999 percent of lemontree is just s1 lemon sourdiesel and not the real deal unfortunately

Treesapair

Treesapair

So I’ve learned today that

Solid plastics pots are generally the last choice..

Switching to the ES5000 or 2 3000s will be the best choice for one side of my tent..

A little T5 makes a big difference during flow

and a 6’ inline just won’t cut it..
I grow in solid plastic pots w soilless (sunshine #4 advanced) and this last grow in coco ( first time in straight coco) and kill it!! This last one in particular was a WHOPPER!! I have grown in fabric as well but they dry out too quick for my liking. I guess it depends on the size and scope of your grow. I'm just saying incredible yeilds can be had w hard plastic pots so don't believe the hype😁.
I wish I the best in your endeavors and respect the fact that you obviously have some passion which is driving you. That fact alone is commendable. 👍👍 Using a friend's log in. My phone fell into the rez oops! Too busy to get the sitch fixed at the moment. So this ain't treesapair lol. Sorry..

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I grow in solid plastic pots w soilless (sunshine #4 advanced) and this last grow in coco ( first time in straight coco) and kill it!! This last one in particular was a WHOPPER!! I have grown in fabric as well but they dry out too quick for my liking. I guess it depends on the size and scope of your grow. I'm just saying incredible yeilds can be had w hard plastic pots so don't believe the hype😁.
I wish I the best in your endeavors and respect the fact that you obviously have some passion which is driving you. That fact alone is commendable. 👍👍 Using a friend's log in. My phone fell into the rez oops! Too busy to get the sitch fixed at the moment. So this ain't treesapair lol. Sorry..
Where you growing soilless in fabrics as well? Just thinking about the overall drainage. That was my thinking behind the fabrics more than the air pruning. I’m definitely switching to coco after running through the fox farm I have now. I just like the fact that in fabrics and also in coco the medium dries out quicker and in my theory allowing more nutrients to be pushed through per grow or if not more nutrients at least faster growth ..

I’ll definitely be doing a grow log so you guys can see what I’m doing wrong and maybe see something to implement..

Treesapair

Treesapair

Where you growing soilless in fabrics as well? Just thinking about the overall drainage. That was my thinking behind the fabrics more than the air pruning. I’m definitely switching to coco after running through the fox farm I have now. I just like the fact that in fabrics and also in coco the medium dries out quicker and in my theory allowing more nutrients to be pushed through per grow or if not more nutrients at least faster growth ..

I’ll definitely be doing a grow log so you guys can see what I’m doing wrong and maybe see something to implement..
Yes sunshine #4 advanced. Seemed if I wasn't TOTALLY on my game I'd walk into the flower room and have some of the 5 gal fabrics feather light getting less water because something gummed up etc. Gave me very little time to react. That's more a personal problem though lol!! The hard pots not drying so fast works better w my personality or whatever ya wanna call it and I noticed no difference growth or yield so for my own personal sitch they are more convenient. Sure maybe dry root mass in fabrics would be fatter compared to hards not debating that👍

Frego

Frego

Highly recommend the AC Inlets

I’ve got 1 6incchh for exhaust
1 4inch for under canopy

Keeps temps bang on

maybe get a air purifier too just to add

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

that faster drying/more nutrients theory will only cause problems and more money, i grow in soilless and don’t feed that much.
put your money into lights..

Latest posts

Top Bottom