Upgraded Spider Farmer SE-5000 grow

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I totally agree and I started off with just a mars hydro tsw2000 as that’s the best I could afford at the time. Growing is addictive and saves me money from dispensary.
put her on the balcony ran a gallon of TAP WATER + EMERALD HARVEST 4ml-grow 2ml-micro 5ml-ruby fulvic, one gallon of water and had some run off.

5gal container had run off with 1gallon of water.

1 drop of PH down from around 7ph should drop it around 6, (need to check again)

Last edited:
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

sweet!

i just love growing, slowly getting stuff together to set something up properly, my endgame would be trying aeroponics, for now i wanna get a decent coco space going.
Aeroponics looks so interesting and fun would love that someday.

Observationist

Observationist

took the pic on iphone, come back here to type

i just kept taking clones, something satisfying about taking clones, watching them survive.

Observationist

Observationist

Aeroponics looks so interesting and fun would love that someday.
from what i was reading

its like a F1 Car

everything has to be exact, precise and dialed in, has ALOT of risk. but high risk = high reward!

read veg times can be cut down as much as 45%, from ICMAG about TAG/HPA/LPA

true aero growing
high pressure aero
low Pressure aero

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

from what i was reading

its like a F1 Car

everything has to be exact, precise and dialed in, has ALOT of risk. but high risk = high reward!

read veg times can be cut down as much as 45%, from ICMAG about TAG/HPA/LPA

true aero growing
high pressure aero
low Pressure aero
That’s what I have read as well

Observationist

Observationist

yup, im probably just gonna call it a day on reading about fucking lights and go for one of those.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

yup, im probably just gonna call it a day on reading about fucking lights and go for one of those.
I can’t recommend them enough definitely a great light and great company. And if you need any customer service I have no issues getting in touch. Just be sure to buy from a certified dealer there is some fakes out there. Also @SpiderFarmerLED is always giving us discounts codes or opportunities.

Observationist

Observationist

I can’t recommend them enough definitely a great light and great company. And if you need any customer service I have no issues getting in touch. Just be sure to buy from a certified dealer they are some fakes out there. Also @SpiderFarmerLED is always giving us discounts codes or opportunities.
that’s great cause I’ll have the extra cash for one within a month

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I dunno why I don’t have a level on my light. I’ve even got one with a magnet somewhere. Thank you. It’s the little things lol. Looks great 👍
Thanks man I appreciate that. And yes it is all about the little things lol

Observationist

Observationist

I just keep imagining my whole grow room full of that light lol. Or even just full of any of the spiderfarmer bar lights. Did you see they are dropping a new light for the new year. It’s a 1000w bar style light! I want one bad
have now, ill have to go look.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

I just keep imagining my whole grow room full of that light lol. Or even just full of any of the spiderfarmer bar lights. Did you see they are dropping a new light for the new year. It’s a 1000w bar style light! I want one bad
I heard they were dropping something but it’s out?! I have a medic grow fold 8 (720 watt) atm in my 5x5. Im obessed with bar leds i need the new spider farmer bar light in my grow ASAP! #SpiderFarmerArmy
Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon!
E585025C CA8C 46FB 8834 4447CCD10F43
48F32F2E 0349 4ECB BB18 D6F0173575D6

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I heard they were dropping something but it’s out?! I have a medic grow fold 8 (720 watt) atm in my 5x5. Im obessed with bar leds i need the new spider farmer bar light in my grow ASAP! #SpiderFarmerArmy
Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon! View attachment 1199849 View attachment 1199850

go to last page it has 10 bars looks amazing

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon! View attachment 1199849 View attachment 1199850
Pre orders are available today!

Observationist

Observationist