Upgraded Spider Farmer SE-5000 grow

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I totally agree and I started off with just a mars hydro tsw2000 as that’s the best I could afford at the time. Growing is addictive and saves me money from dispensary.
put her on the balcony ran a gallon of TAP WATER + EMERALD HARVEST 4ml-grow 2ml-micro 5ml-ruby fulvic, one gallon of water and had some run off.

5gal container had run off with 1gallon of water.

1 drop of PH down from around 7ph should drop it around 6, (need to check again)

Last edited:
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

sweet!

i just love growing, slowly getting stuff together to set something up properly, my endgame would be trying aeroponics, for now i wanna get a decent coco space going.
Aeroponics looks so interesting and fun would love that someday.

Observationist

Observationist

took the pic on iphone, come back here to type

i just kept taking clones, something satisfying about taking clones, watching them survive.

Observationist

Observationist

Aeroponics looks so interesting and fun would love that someday.
from what i was reading

its like a F1 Car

everything has to be exact, precise and dialed in, has ALOT of risk. but high risk = high reward!

read veg times can be cut down as much as 45%, from ICMAG about TAG/HPA/LPA

true aero growing
high pressure aero
low Pressure aero

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

from what i was reading

its like a F1 Car

everything has to be exact, precise and dialed in, has ALOT of risk. but high risk = high reward!

read veg times can be cut down as much as 45%, from ICMAG about TAG/HPA/LPA

true aero growing
high pressure aero
low Pressure aero
That’s what I have read as well

Observationist

Observationist

yup, im probably just gonna call it a day on reading about fucking lights and go for one of those.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

yup, im probably just gonna call it a day on reading about fucking lights and go for one of those.
I can’t recommend them enough definitely a great light and great company. And if you need any customer service I have no issues getting in touch. Just be sure to buy from a certified dealer there is some fakes out there. Also @SpiderFarmerLED is always giving us discounts codes or opportunities.

Observationist

Observationist

I can’t recommend them enough definitely a great light and great company. And if you need any customer service I have no issues getting in touch. Just be sure to buy from a certified dealer they are some fakes out there. Also @SpiderFarmerLED is always giving us discounts codes or opportunities.
that’s great cause I’ll have the extra cash for one within a month

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I dunno why I don’t have a level on my light. I’ve even got one with a magnet somewhere. Thank you. It’s the little things lol. Looks great 👍
Thanks man I appreciate that. And yes it is all about the little things lol

Observationist

Observationist

I just keep imagining my whole grow room full of that light lol. Or even just full of any of the spiderfarmer bar lights. Did you see they are dropping a new light for the new year. It’s a 1000w bar style light! I want one bad
have now, ill have to go look.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I just keep imagining my whole grow room full of that light lol. Or even just full of any of the spiderfarmer bar lights. Did you see they are dropping a new light for the new year. It’s a 1000w bar style light! I want one bad
I heard they were dropping something but it’s out?! I have a medic grow fold 8 (720 watt) atm in my 5x5. Im obessed with bar leds i need the new spider farmer bar light in my grow ASAP! #SpiderFarmerArmy
Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon!
E585025C CA8C 46FB 8834 4447CCD10F43
48F32F2E 0349 4ECB BB18 D6F0173575D6

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I heard they were dropping something but it’s out?! I have a medic grow fold 8 (720 watt) atm in my 5x5. Im obessed with bar leds i need the new spider farmer bar light in my grow ASAP! #SpiderFarmerArmy
Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon! View attachment 1199849View attachment 1199850

go to last page it has 10 bars looks amazing

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Peep this 240 watt 6 bar build I did. Over kill for the job but I like a lot of light so this works for one big bushy plant. Btw I forgot to take a pic of the cloner but I’ll show ya soon! View attachment 1199849View attachment 1199850
Pre orders are available today!

Observationist

Observationist

Latest posts

Top Bottom