Uprising Og by Q. Quest!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Touchdown!! Got my Uprising Og beans in the mail today!!! Super pumped about these!! Genetics are, (Lemon Og x Tahoe Og)x Fire cut Og bx male. Gonna be some FIRE!! They will be stared on cocoa, the mothers, cuts rooted aero. The production runs will be UCDWC. Ummm... Ive hot some left over Advanced Nutrients Ill run thru veg, but will be switchin shit up gor flowering. Still undecided. But, Sea Green will definitely be in there. Very.impressed with what it did my last run. Kinda like Bud Candy before they switched and broke up the formula to seperate bottles of additives. Strap in fellas! Gonna be a fun ride!! Thanks for stoppin in! Peace.
Quest
View attachment 266577 View attachment 266577 View attachment 266579

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Here they go...
IMG 20121108 135027
IMG 20121108 151354

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What up QQ I got a tester pack of Uprising Og today and hope to compare for some uniformity in whatever traits we may find. I'll be checking out your thread to try to do things differently so folks can get a view of uprising og in different set ups. Peace CM

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome! It will be cool to compare and see the different pheno's between the grows. Im glad u stopped in and look forward to checkin out your grow also. Thanks brotha!
Quest
What up QQ I got a tester pack of Uprising Og today and hope to compare for some uniformity in whatever traits we may find. I'll be checking out your thread to try to do things differently so folks can get a view of uprising og in different set ups. Peace CM

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah whats up brotha! Called a couple times. Ya was workin. Give me a call tonite kooter. I wanna ride up this weekend! Glad u stopped by.
Hey fellas, kooter here, is as REAL as they get. Best fuckin freind I ever had. Took care of All my shit for 6 months while I was gone workin on the oil rigs, and he took care of everything, dropped me loot and gave me my shit back. So, mad love, respect and props brother. Dont find too many cats like that anymore. Thanks dawg.
Uprising Seed Co., I thankyou also for giving us all the oppritunity to test your gear. You have some serious flame on the menu! Im very greatful. Will be germing majority of them tonite and will post pics. Thankyou once again. Respect.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Now its a party! Thanks for stoppin in boyz! Og dank written ALL over these beans! Should be a few keeper pheno's! Sjc reppin hard homie!!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Im Pulling up a seat too!! Full on supportive of these guys strains and seeds being put out on the market. I bought a pack of there White Bear, White Kosher, Godfather Og,and got gifted The Rooster and Peter tosh for Testing.
Hell yeah glad to have ya! Big things coming from these guys for sure. Look forward to seeing all these test grows come in and smoke reports! Are you gonna do grow logs also?

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn i havent seen this much seed represent'n in a while... im stoked for all u lucky bastards and myself included testing for Uprising Seeds...what i really like is that Uprising came threw in a heart beat and even hand delivered his gear to me... i got to meet the man behind these sickass beans...cool ass mofo... now let the shows begin...QQ ill be here taking notes and smoking bowls... peace and grow bro...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whatup Evoke! Shit here, smokin Swiss Cheeses super dank Katsu Bubba and whatchin UFC!! I seen u were online and was wondering if you were gonna swing through!
Uprising says it all. Sounds like a real awesome dude. He popped on the scene HARD! Got beans out. Out there networking. T-shirts, stickers and showin love to the comminity. Very well done all the way around. What gear did u get from him bro? Hope to see ya run grow logs! He really picked some cool cats to run test grows and gift gear too. Boy, my sorry butt sure did get lucky to get that Uprising Og!
Lol. I wish you and everyone else great grows and lets rep his gear to the fullest boyz!! OH YEAH!!!

Top Bottom