Uprising Og by Q. Quest!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn women! Lol. Mine went to bed. Thats the ONLY reason Im watchin this. I dont run shit! " I do", " I do, agree to let you have your way, all the time" Thats what I got. Lol
Got u some nice gear too. Thats tight man. Lets do this!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Evoke and qq you guys are funny
2012 11 09 131010 1
can this be a support group too?lmao
2012 11 09 130522

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey QQ I'll be with ya reppin the Dirty Mitten my Imperial Kush landed today. Congrats on the Og looks to be a killer cross.;)
Congrats Budmuncher! Uprising come thru n a BIG way! Glad to see ya join in bro! Definitely lookin forward to checkin out your grow homie!
Quest

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

This is great; Evok cannot wait to see the Godfather, must be bud you cannot refuse.
QQ pulling up a chair for the show. Still waiting for mine on the way though. This is a great group I am humbled to be part of it.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

This is great; Evok cannot wait to see the Godfather, must be bud you cannot refuse.
QQ pulling up a chair for the show. Still waiting for mine on the way though. This is a great group I am humbled to be part of it.

Hey thanks for stoppin in! " Bud you cant refuse", that was great! Very witty! Wonder who else got the Godfather. Definitely interested'in seeing how that one turns out too! Im on this Og kick now. Uprising Seed Co. is certainly tryin to help me fill that void. Cant wait to see what I find in those Uprising Og's!!! Speaking og which, here are a few beans(6), that Ill be crackin for this run. "Come on back now, ya hear!"( anyone remeber where that came from?
Quest
IMG 20121110 005609

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm gonna guess that came from an old movie! As far as the support group goes. CM<<<stands up and says " my name is caveman and I'm a seed addict"

Latest posts

Top Bottom