Uprising Og by Q. Quest!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sorry, I guess I couldve included that in my explaination. The preflowers appear during the veg cycle. Even if running 24 hr. light cycles.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo QQ hope all is well with all your garden....i was wondering how you think this Uprising OG compares with ones youve grown in the past??

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I cant wait to see your bud shots are yours coming out super hairy and low leaf ratio, and what about different phenos, i found two out of my five females.....they all have more similarities than differences but most are golfball dense and one is a lil less dense and a lil more like spear than sphere. I think yours must smell better than mine cuz there not developing intense smells yet and yours already are!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I simply refuse to post phone pics. They fuckin suck! Especially from this damn thing. But we r in the 3rd week of flowering. Very stretchy girlz that just reek of og dankness! Im workin in gettin a cam and Ill post some pics! Peace.
Quest
QQ yo im really digging they way there Uprising Og's are finishing up so dense glimmery and hardly anything to trim, plus the smell is finally coming through....Im stoked to see an update even if its from a phone im so curious how uniform these genes are cuz its super close and only slight variances in my 5 phenos. Peace bro my bad if im bugging let me know im a newbie tester

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, no u are right on point man. Its def time for an update from me!!!
Ok, pheno1, tripled her height in strech! Just reeking in the end of week 3. Sweet lemon I am gettin from her. Looks to be nice tight pinecone shaped nugs develping at each site. This girl does seem a bit nute sensetive compared to my other Og I have inhouse. "The Baller's cut"(def an ELITE). When my hps timer shuts off later, I will grab ya a couple pics homie! Pheno5 is now at a diff location, so Ill get her later too. Thanks for stoppin in! Off to check yours out! Peace!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sorryabout tthe delay fellas. Uprising Og is impressive! Rockhard nugz smellin of lemon/fuel. Right on point! Middle of week 9 and lookin like she'll need ayleast 10 dayz atleast, Id say. Very dense. Seems to be a tad nute sensetive. Slight chicken claw the last feeding. I immediately flush and fed with a lighter mix.
I did get a camera. Swapped one for a lil something. Gotta shootup here and get a new USB. Will post new pics later, but here's a couple zhitty phone ,am pics.
Quest
IMG 20130311 111429
IMG 20130311 111504

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Killing it so bulky and sticky.... Your making me regret the short veg I did but I got clones vegging real nice for the next one hope my next run yields like this one !

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo QQ I think the claw is genetic a great farmer with mad genetic familiarity told me its from a Tai plant expression ... I fed my UOG's low organic strengths and a super long taper and rinse and still claw in three of five females.... Hope this helps and complicate things look great and I believe I got five completely different phenos can't wait to compare smoke reports my lemon fuel scent came in strong at the last week and is keeping through the dry so far

T

tipper619sd

Sorryabout tthe delay fellas. Uprising Og is impressive! Rockhard nugz smellin of lemon/fuel. Right on point! Middle of week 9 and lookin like she'll need ayleast 10 dayz atleast, Id say. Very dense. Seems to be a tad nute sensetive. Slight chicken claw the last feeding. I immediately flush and fed with a lighter mix.
I did get a camera. Swapped one for a lil something. Gotta shootup here and get a new USB. Will post new pics later, but here's a couple zhitty phone ,am pics.
Quest
View attachment 296826 View attachment 296827

straight fire brotha

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What up QQ? Any dry nug shots? I wanted to ask how many phenos you think came out? The Uprising Og i tested is the closest two hitter quitter ive grown. Got better with the cure but was strong from the get go! Hope all is well peace.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Honestly no I'm not. JB's HOAF F1's gave me a straight dank pheno that killz Chemdog 91 and Pre98Bubba. That says a lot becuz both are elite legends and this HO dom beast has my number one spot right now. So I didn't think I needed to run it anymorr becuz it wasn't as good as JBs HOAF!!! But it was indeed a nice plant.
QUEST

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Honestly no I'm not. JB's HOAF F1's gave me a straight dank pheno that killz Chemdog 91 and Pre98Bubba. That says a lot becuz both are elite legends and this HO dom beast has my number one spot right now. So I didn't think I needed to run it anymorr becuz it wasn't as good as JBs HOAF!!! But it was indeed a nice plant.
QUEST[/quote

Surprised to see a log still for uprising...I am still running the blue uprising Og she has the claw at first .now running several clones seems as though i have worked it out...shes a lovely lady and a keeper in my stable. M

Top Bottom