Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Which one stays only room for one the the big or lil what do you guys think on looks alone lil or big?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I let these go 72 days no regret and the next round is looking a bit more acclamated. Plus I'm not going to stress them the same as the seed round, I'm learning a lot about the 5 uprising phenos and can not be happier! Thanks for the love fellas and and keep killing it in your grows!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just another group approval on all five phenos from some critiquel smokers! One average orange zig zag joint and six heads ....stuper stoned for hours ....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i chatted with Up Rising a while back he had some legal issues and was layin low... he does appreciate that u kept ur word and completed ur grow log.... Great thread amigo... props on ur grow... are u runnin any of those phenos....
Number 4 the sour lemon pheno is in my partners hands and I have stored pollen from the brother. Are uprising seeds available? And pass on mad positive vibes and letem know damn near everybody dug his gear

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I still thinknabout that white rooster but I picked up white bubba so I'm not feening as bad

Reactions: Dad
EVOKE

EVOKE

I have a few packs myself still havent ran them.... as of what i know i havent heard anything... last time i saw him he was at the max yield show....

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

pre98bubba kush x [(lemon og x tahoe og) x fire og] wicked hybrid
Hey folks,
IK is a keeper for sure. The concentrate is top notch.
We are hoping uprising will be back doing breeding again someday.
I have another set of white bear seeds going now to see if we can top what I already have. Still have some IK seeds left and will run them soon.
Wish I could get some of the other varieties but oh well.
Love peace to all
Dr

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

@caveman4.20 are there any seeds left from that Gas Lantern Veg run?

Top Bottom