Uprising Seed Co tester White x Kosher Kush

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Alright farmers received these white x kosher kush tester pack of 13 seeds from Uprising a couple of weeks ago in a cool packaging along with some stickers.

I decided to keep it lucky and pop 7 of the white jews gold by soaking them in ro with 5 ml ful-power, drop of molassas and 1/4 teaspoon of caps root pack in a solo cup. When they sink will put them in moist paper towel and when tails emerge, plant in roots 707 in 4 in square pot.

For my methods of testing unsure now may have a look at the other logs and determine that. Im familiar with several grow styles so hopefully I can add some diversity and find some flame.
MWD

Uprising seed co tester white x kosher kush
Uprising seed co tester white x kosher kush 2
Uprising seed co tester white x kosher kush 3

J

jtmyzery2008

I have this cross as well, finishing up a 2 room build out and setting everything up. Im pulling up a chair for this one. would love too see how it turns out and compare side by side once im ready too.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ha pulling up a chair sir, all aboard
Come sit right down sire. welcome
Aboard indeed!
Ahoy
Right on MWD! Raise the curtains - This set of seeds was my second choice, sure to be some flame.
Im hoping as well. What was your first choice?
I have this cross as well, finishing up a 2 room build out and setting everything up. Im pulling up a chair for this one. would love too see how it turns out and compare side by side once im ready too.
Sounds good buddy. How you plan on running her?

Im thinking of where or how but still kind of undecided. May just rock some inorganic coco thats seems to be my favorite. Have been thinking of just throwing them in some huge swc buckets with some real footing for them. I feel I need to master trees kinda lacking in that department. Should be good regardless. MWD

soserthc1

soserthc1

MWD, I will try to keep an eye on this but getting difficult when you cant watch threads , i hope this gets fixed asap ....as i have to catch up on all the uprising threads ,,, kill it bro... gonna hit you with a pm later about the other stuff we discussed .....best of luck, sure you will kill it bro.....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

White jews gold lol!

subbed the white and kosher kush are the ish in my book
Yeah what up DrCGT, Come kick it. Hopefully things are as impressive as we both think.
im in for da show good luck bro
Thanks buddy.
MWD, I will try to keep an eye on this but getting difficult when you cant watch threads , i hope this gets fixed asap ....as i have to catch up on all the uprising threads ,,, kill it bro... gonna hit you with a pm later about the other stuff we discussed .....best of luck, sure you will kill it bro.....
Sounds good sos. Hope things are going well for you as well man.
I want some of those
Get you some dude, they should be available pretty soon is what I've heard.

MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Friday: Update on White X Kosher: 4/7 seeds had really nice tails and were planted within 24 hours and within 12 more hours the other were placed in Roots 707 and misted several times.

Today: 2 Have popped above the soil, one being a little more developed. Which seems rather fast in any case.. Will get some pics up tomorrow and hopefully theres more for you guys.

Hope everyones having a good weekend. Mines been killer met up with some homies on the farm and shot the shit for a second. MWD

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

Kosher kush is fire i have a really good pheno that yield great and the smoke is awesome everyone who has tryed it love her im crossing it to an alien double dawg male Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3 hoping i get something nice from that cross but ill have to wait and see:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom