Uprising Seed Co tester White x Kosher Kush

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up farmers hope everyones had a nice weekend and what not. things are going well over here not much to report still but really liking everything so far. Im thinking they will really blow up over the next couple weeks. Also one of those jews was hella stinky and will have to get back on which.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So green nice! How do the stems look are.they that fuzzy green or a smooth purple lined green? not that it matters the y look great.overall!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

So green nice! How do the stems look are.they that fuzzy green or a smooth purple lined green? not that it matters the y look great.overall!
Whats up caveman, They seem to be slightly lined or striped, I can get a pic for ya when they wake up because this gives me more reason to mess with this camera some which Im terrible with compared to some of the people on here. Thanks for checking out.
Them girls are lookin mighty happy and healthy, sub'd. Take it easy
What up buddy? good to see you around here and thanks later bro.

MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up farmers mwd here just showing a couple pics of some progress. Roots are looking nice and popping out and been with the water and tea for the whole time. Ive decided to run any females in a super soil of sort. Its my own ive taken cues from several peoples. The reason being it tastes and allows the plant to express itself.

I was going to top off with some more dirt and a little ewc top dress in the morning. They should take off with that and a guano tea with some diverse mix of teas every few days until sex is shown and they are put into 3 gallon pots for a week and then most likely flipped.

The pics show the stalk as caveman requested and also left to right in order or birth.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Damn, this'll be a tough act to follow, i'm a week or more behind ya, had some early self inflicted germ issues, but 5 alive and stankin sum'n wonderful. Gonna run SS and teas as well, best of karma and vibes on this quest, Peace SSP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I don't want to shit on your parade but all of the kosher crosses I have tried from the original cut have had hermie traits. Be careful and watch the girls all the way to the end! If you get one that doesn't herm I am sure you will have some FIRE.

I have tried crossing her to the FPOG, white hashplant, the WiFi and the stardawg. One cross with the WiFi was so damn amazing... then hermied 5 weeks in and seeded everything around her. :oops:

recently I crossed the starfighter to her as well. I won't quit trying.

Anyway brother, just wanted to give you a heads up. Is your KK the fem'd one from DNA, or the OG cut?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Very nice my man!
Thanks buddy, yeah they look a slight yellow and need a pep and top off and they should be a booming soon.
Damn, this'll be a tough act to follow, i'm a week or more behind ya, had some early self inflicted germ issues, but 5 alive and stankin sum'n wonderful. Gonna run SS and teas as well, best of karma and vibes on this quest, Peace SSP
Whats SSP, I didnt realize you had these also, I will pop over and check progress. Follow?.. Im hoping I can set a nice pace because I know you bring some flame, Im hoping I keep up lol. Thanks and good luck as well
I don't want to shit on your parade but all of the kosher crosses I have tried from the original cut have had hermie traits. Be careful and watch the girls all the way to the end! If you get one that doesn't herm I am sure you will have some FIRE.

I have tried crossing her to the FPOG, white hashplant, the WiFi and the stardawg. One cross with the WiFi was so damn amazing... then hermied 5 weeks in and seeded everything around her. :oops:

recently I crossed the starfighter to her as well. I won't quit trying.

Anyway brother, just wanted to give you a heads up. Is your KK the fem'd one from DNA, or the OG cut?
Whats up CAP, This I didnt know of and will be really diligent on checking them. Im sorry you had an issue but glad your still at it. I myself am looking for that "michael jordan" pheno and will be messing with plenty of pollen in the future.

Thanks for checking out and be well.

MWD

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks buddy, yeah they look a slight yellow and need a pep and top off and they should be a booming soon.
Whats SSP, I didnt realize you had these also, I will pop over and check progress. Follow?.. Im hoping I can set a nice pace because I know you bring some flame, Im hoping I keep up lol. Thanks and good luck as well

Whats up CAP, This I didnt know of and will be really diligent on checking them. Im sorry you had an issue but glad your still at it. I myself am looking for that "michael jordan" pheno and will be messing with plenty of pollen in the future.

Thanks for checking out and be well.

MWD

Yeah brother like I said just pay attention to them even towards the end. So far they look great.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Topped the little 4 inch containers with roots 707 and water with a little kelp, seagreen, tm7 (cyto-plus when I run out for even more simplicity), silica and a tiny molasses.
I usually water like this once a week but everyother week I switch up slightly for some diversity either using a different kelp source or bioags fulpower.

Nothing major to report but I will have my brother help me with this camera so I can go ansel adams for you farmers.. lol. Take care everyone and have a good weekend, good luck with holiday ordeals and whathaveyous.
MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Sorry some slacking on the update. I pulled the biggest nube mistake and just underfed them and a couple were a little pissed off. The first two pics are a week ago when they wigged.

I then transplanted them into more roots 707 with frass, caps nute pack, kelp meal, and fed cannazyme then a few days later a hearty n guano tea. These are as they progressed after the bounce back. Sex should start to show real soon

Mw

Top Bottom