Uprising Seed Co tester White x Kosher Kush

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Things are coming to a close pretty much and i have some dry shots after 8-9 days. In order on 1st shot 1,4,6,7 and another with a reverse view, the cool kids and my fave overall white kosher 1 seemed to get better notes as she dried. 6 really packs a punch. 7 is unique and will report back more after shes jarred for a few days since sativa ish strains always take a day or so longer to dry. All have a limey kinda taste and some more than others but the star is og flavor with a citrus hint. Thanks for tuning in.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

10 or so days left. Trying to put my finger on the smell. I could say the usually scents I guess but it's got a lemon/citrus windex maybe grapefruit twang to it. I've never been around either of its parents. I will bring more to the table around cure and smoke. But impressed to say the least. The soil was fairly light. Could of really packed on the heat so I know better potential is can be unlocked.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Day 60, I'm taking down at 63 (Earth Day). The samples are super duper. Flavor alone she's staying around. She's stinky and incredibly sticky. The yield was great also. Been a treat to grow. Can't wait for clone round. This was seed stock.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

By the way, made with roots 707, top dress, foamy brews and water.

Top Bottom