Uprising Seed Co tester White x Kosher Kush

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Day 27. Wk1 is the standout she has the most frost so far, best structure, and just raging. Wk4 stretched alot and due to height limitations its got a slight funky top. The rest are still great and time will tell. Still just simple waters and weekly teas. They were top dressed last week with a similar concoction above. Tonight epsom, seagreen, molasses and cyto plus

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Above i stated wk1 was the standout well upon further review aka lookin at the pot its label said wk6 ha. So wk6 has it all. Buds are some of the biggest in the room and these are organic next to a room with coco and hydro nutes. Wild i tell ya.

Reactions: Dad
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Wk1, 2nd frostiest one and pretty stinky so far. Wk4 the sativa leaner thats not bad would crush it out doors. Wk7, last 2 pics wk6 the standout of the bunch and white leaner with some nice attributes. Been fed molasses, true blooms, sea green, silica, and epsom in no order just few drops of each, andout a gallon between the 4 daily. Will report smells later.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

For the 1st dance in the new digs, you've got the ladies extremely healthy n happy playboy, danks 4 sharin' ;) Peace SSP

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Had a little taster/a branch was broken from the hard to get around room and wow #6 is very dank reminds me of an og so far. All of the phenos are frosty and just overall nice. #4 is a yielder for damn sure, #1 is the frosty branchy structure, #6 is a mix of all 3 and last 7 is well I cant remember any major details except its going to be hard to pick a keeper or 2.. Hit with a little trueblooms and molasses the other day and started an actual run through of water lastnight. Im beyond happy to have ran these pretty much as organic as possible and ric flair would whoooo on that #6 taste for a 2-3 day dry at 52 days.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Muy Caliente Amigo, you'd be hard pressed to find a better yielding OG, mine is 2.5wks or so in and this gal has got some legs, impatiently awaiting the finale, be well bro, Peace SSP

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Muy Caliente Amigo, you'd be hard pressed to find a better yielding OG, mine is 2.5wks or so in and this gal has got some legs, impatiently awaiting the finale, be well bro, Peace SSP
Thanks big dawg, hope she shines like my #1 but tastes like my 6 for you creating best of both worlds. Good luck buddy. These are strait densy kill that put folks down.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Killin it MWD. Jaw dropping work man.

Here's a condensed version of your regimen from this thread... thanks for being so detailed bro. ftw

1/9/2013
9 ml gal cannazyme
1 ml gal protekt si
10 ml gal ful-power

I have been using cannazyme the day before a tea and notincing considerably nicer roots upon transplants. Id like to try the carefree pond enzyme for cheaper route.. Tea day today with a little n bat guano. Tea was simple:
1 1/2 cups ewc/bu's blend
25 ml molasses
1 tsp cyto plus
1tbsp each Caps root and foliar
1 ml Silica
Alfalfa meal
1 gall ro

2ml sea green
Insect frass
1tbsp guano (end of cycle)
Brew 48 hrs
I diluted 4:1 and foliar and root drench as well tonight.

1/18- Silica 1 ml per gallon
Cannazyme 6 ml per gallon
Cyto-plus 1/2 tsp per gallon

1/20/2013
- Top dressed with a little bu's blend compost around few tbsp per pot. Also note they are feeding more regularly after the hiccup and needed a tiny amount of water 1/19. Just about to top and then transplant into some sort of scenario, sex needs to be determined.

Silica 1ml
Calimagic 5 ml
Liquid Karma 12 ml
Molasses 5 ml
3 tbsp n bat guano
1 ml sea green
Let it brew for 2 hours and fed to plants around 800 ppm also stirring in between each plant then at the end of rez collected stuff not broken down and top dressed.

Brewing a tea as well for 48 hours which I usually hit the plants with an enzyme to break down the dead roots and organic material before a tea. This really seems to stimulate microlife and gets a jump on shit as well as pearly white roots.

Sea Green seems to provide the potassium spike plants need especially with using it just once a week and in a tea weekly.

1/23/2013
They were also top dressed with a blend of guano, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, frass, tm7 and water with ro.

1/24/2013
9 ml cannazyme
2ml protekt
15ml ful power

1/25/2013
8ml liquid karma

Need to transplant into a soil mix of some sort thinking wide 3 gal pots for this. Hopefully i can get them going soon. Should be flipping in less than 2 weeks.

2/5/2013
Just transplanted 1,4,6,7 white koshers into supersoil lastnight and watered in

Protekt si 1ml per gal
Cyto-plus 1/4 tsp per gal
Sea green 1 ml
Cannazyme 6ml

2/6/2013
Hit with tea lastnight.1 gallon of ro, 1-2 cups ewc, 25 ml molasses, 1-2 cups alfalfa, 1 ml silica, 1tsp cytoplus and 2tbsp frass/ 1ml seagreen added last hour of 48 hour brew. Diluted 2:1 with ro, topdressed with tea contents then fed and foliared. Topped before tea.

2/7/2013
Watered in 1ml protekt silica, 3/4 tsp cyto-plus, and 9 ml cannazyme. Note with super soil I never water runoff due to the nutrients and soil food web being washed away. They are kept moist all the time and its kind of dec amount of work but worth it when you smoke that earthy goodness with more complexities.

Im still very new to the super soil and these plants are bigger than the others in the past but I think with a couple top dressings and teas things should work out well.

2/15/2013
Plants have just been watered with ro for the last few days. Today after nap they will get a silica, kelp, humic watering. Brewing a tea today in preparation for sunday feed.
Tea: caps, ewc, molasees, silica,kelp. Seagreen and frass added to end of brew. May add n guano as well to get some growth and lil more nitrogen in before flip. They will be in their new home this weekend and ready to flower in 2 or so weeks.

Oh ya alfalfa meal in that brew also. Shit makes them go crazy. And i top dress tea contents and water tea in as well.

2/22/2013
hit the plants mostly with water but one day this week did silica and sea green. They are being moved tonight to their flowering location. Im thinking I need to put them into 5 gallons so they can really get a little bigger. Also lst some more and will be topping one of them just once more as she is taller and grows fast.

Brewed another tea for the girls. Just my basic tea fresh ewc, molasses, caps packs, lil cyto plus and silica. Frass last 2 hours and seagreen last minute. Foliar and fed at 1/2 strength. I only brewed 1/2 gallon and then diluted to 1 gallon. They look good. Will get a pic up in a day or so.

3/13/2013
The mix didnt cook long enough and some problems especially when thrown into the hideout where defiencies and toxicities really shine apparently. Growth is better after slight flush then top dressed with ancient forest, n guano, sul po mag, frass, cyto plus, rock phosphate and kelp. Been weaving slightly in the new trellis home will do so for another week plus. Have backups for future and still #3 is my favorite of the group. Today just silica and water.

3/24/2013
Things are alot better. Top dressed some ancient forest and have just been giving fancy waters with silica, sea green,cyto plus and molasses. Day 17.

4/3/2013
Still just simple waters and weekly teas. They were top dressed last week with a similar concoction above. Tonight epsom, seagreen, molasses and cyto plus

4/18/2013
Been fed molasses, true blooms, sea green, silica, and epsom in no order just few drops of each, andout a gallon between the 4 daily.

4/22/2013
Day 46 fed couple drops sea geeen and 7 ml molasses.

5/4/2013
Molasses, seagreen, trueblooms week 7. Water for 2 weeks

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice show mwd! I just flipped my Imperial Kush last week. Had 5 males and 4 ladies. Your buds are huge bro.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom