USA view on Advanced Nutrients

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawgburner

I like big bud, bud candy, and overdrive. I used their sensi bloom for a while and liked it until someone introduced me to ag. organics (the yellow bottle nutes) from hydro international. This stuff is the bees knees! There isn't huge ph swings like I got with advanced. Will definitely be using more of their products in the future. ** I am in no way affiliated with hydro international, but damn do I love their base**

I

ibTheMan

i switched to connoisseur from GH and ive had nothing but trouble, im no beginner(well with AN i was) but im not liken the AN connoisseur 2 part, i think Big Bud and Bud Candy are good but im going to try um with GH again.
Im still switchn to Organics at the half way piont, i know that works great.(AN super tea, nirvana, B'Cuzz Flavor)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@ibTheman

Conni runs a bit hot. I have used it before and I had to run about 200 ppms below what I normally run.

M

Motherhugger

Hi all im from the uk and want to know the view on these nutrients. People in the uk think they are over hyped nutrients like the whole line up. Has anyone used connoisseur , bud factor x etc?? I didnt know where to post it.

many thanks

I think no matter what nutes you ask about, someone is going to say they're not all that good. So, it's good that you're asking for personal experiences.

I've heard good things about Bud Factor X, but I haven't personally used it. Conni is supposed to be fantastic too. I've only used this lineup:

Sensi A&B Grow
Sensi A&B Bloom
Bud Candy
Big Bug
Voodoo Juice
B-52
Overdrive

I used to use Grow-Micro-Bloom instead of Sensi, and they've both been great.

I think when you choose nutrients, you need to try them out before you rush into any decisions. AN has a 100% guarantee, so if things don't work out for you, you can return them.

I say, try what you can find and see how it works for you. AN is a great choice for me, but find out for yourself in your room.

U

ukbigbud

the feedback is great so thanks for that.. people are right some like it some dont. ive just used,

sensi grow
b52
voodoo juice
tarantula
piranha

i have previoulsy used canna line, rox, roots excel, fox farm nutes canadian express etc.

i was going to use the roots excel with the an but some one told me the stuff in roots will destroy voodoo taran and pira??? gutted really cos roots excel is the one!! one thing i have found already my ph is up alot im using flood and drain!!

M

Motherhugger

the feedback is great so thanks for that.. people are right some like it some dont. ive just used,

sensi grow
b52
voodoo juice
tarantula
piranha

i have previoulsy used canna line, rox, roots excel, fox farm nutes canadian express etc.

i was going to use the roots excel with the an but some one told me the stuff in roots will destroy voodoo taran and pira??? gutted really cos roots excel is the one!! one thing i have found already my ph is up alot im using flood and drain!!

I'm not sure about Roots Excel since I've never used it.

I don't think you need anything else besides the lineup that you have listed above.

Big Bud and Bud Candy and Overdrive are good supplements to add at some point. I have to admit that I've never used Piranha and Tarantula, so I don't have any experience there.

I try to use as little as possible in my grows, but the bare essentials are, well, essential....

U

username09

right now i'm just using gh grow, micro, bloom and an big bud and bud candy. so far i haven't noticed anything great. the big bud and bud candy haven't wowed me and i've been using for a few weeks now (today is my 7th week of flower).

i think AN sells alot because of their marketing. they have great marketing. you see it in every magazine, forums like this, and on many sites. people first getting started go to AN because that's what they see advertised.

i'm sure their products all work to some degree, of course. they may be over priced but, we pay it. i think growers should post more about their nutes and what all they're growing with.

why not have a sticky of posts with great grows highlighting the nutrients used. everyone wants to use the products that actually WOW. let's make it happen. let's start a post of nutes used and why and sticky the damn thing so people can better decide for themselves and people can save some money instead of spending $100's on trial and error.

Illmind

Illmind

big mike and the jose canseco of nute companies. http://www.growersunderground.com/bellyofthebeast/
and i don't know a single person who uses an bcuz of adv. results r #1 reason. and prob i have with using other people regimen is it may not work for everyone. honestly part of growing is figuring out what works best through trial and error. and i wouldn't recommend an for beginers at all they'll almost def not know what to buy or how to use i think the name says it all really. pbp or gh for beginers.

U

username09

why doesn't someone post the lucas formula anywhere? it seems to work great and it's cheap! many people with the bigger grows use the lucas formula with great results and it also works on smaller grows so it's pretty universal.

for the people on here that don't know check out lucasformula.com. simple and affordable. just read and learn.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Advanced is sick I've been using them For 3 years now I love it but... Expensive and very tricky especially with them changing it up all the time. But once u find the zen point it blows others away. Cost effective absolutely not but I just don't care it impresses me everytime..

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

anybody that actually supports an needs to go read the WHOLE fatman thread on rollitup
the watered down post on here doenst really do any justice to the fucks at AN

Illmind

Illmind

sorry masta i don't care for gay online drama i got enough probz of my own. bottom line aussie is dead on, only ppl hating on an are ppl who don't use and never have. and most likely just mad that they cant afford it, or that person is a rere and dont like em because some1 from sunlight supply made up some online rumors no matter the case it's all bs. watch the video i posted if u want real enlightenment. there's a reason every1 gunnin for an.

Illmind

Illmind

its just big mike bitchin as usual but he also exposes other large companies under handed ways.

I

indoorherbs

You can count me with the AN fans.

My opinion is that people who hate AN with a passion have some kind of motive for it. The guys who really go nuts about it make me suspicious. There's a lot of things I hate (like Walmart) but I don't snap and go searching for opportunities to spew crazy over anyone talking about it.

The guys who claim to have inside information? Yeah, because you can DEFINITELY trust a former employee to tell the truth. Ever been fired? You have nice things to say about that company? Sure, maybe they were jerks. But there's two sides to every story and when someone feels wronged they're going to remember things a lot more darkly than they actually happened.

When a former employee rants and raves for pages and pages of text there's some serious unresolved anger issues there. The kind of thing you can get fired over, even. Are there elements of truth in the rant? Maybe, but you'd need a PhD in psychology and years of psychoanalysis to sort it all out. Safer to just chalk it up to the rantings of a madman and look elsewhere for answers.

Finally, the people complaining about the price. These guys - IMHO - bought too much stuff (if they even have any real experience with AN at all). Buy a few things. Use them. Get it dialed in and see the results. You don't break the bank that way no matter what your budget. Then IF YOU WANT you can add a couple more products each grow. Or not. Whatever.

Check out sublbc on YouTube. That guy started out a hard-core AN hater. His last couple grows using AN have been bigger and better. I would still call him a hater, but he's mellowed. Don't listen to me - I'm a fan. Check him out, he claims to hate AN and yet he's got the balls to admit he's getting better yields and better quality with AN. Good for him.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Lmfao

this is hilarious..

One company bad mouthin the other and vice versa and all they're customers goin to bat for each. LAUGHABLE

on a side note this big mike guy comes off as a douche. If he's the owner of AN i wouldn't be putting these vids out. makes ya look BAD. Making a video with a disguntled ex employee of your competitor....REALLY?!?!?! LMAO

Welcome to business 101 moron, like he's surprised this shit goes on. It happens in every industry lol. I'm sure if he was part of the 'good ol boys' he's b doin teh saaaame shit. lol

It's really pathetic.

B

budfactorX

roots exel the one, air pots the one, canadian xpress the one. budfactor x gets a lot of good press with the farmers on here.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC

WINNING

+rep

lol

that was goooood.

Top Bottom