Using Superthrive - Tips and Advice

• Thread starter Mr. Smith
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Uhhhhhh shiiit..... here we go with the 3,000 people that ALL CLAIM, their way is the "right way".... unfuckin real! This is exactly why it's so goddam hard to find help through online forums.... everyone
.. and I mean EVERY ONE, always disagrees with everybody else's way of doing stuff.... I would suggest going to a garden store, or even look up some shops ONLINE that are located in CALIFORNIA, weather you live there or not is irrelevant... You can still use your phone, ask them your questions... that would be easier, and PROBABLY more reliable, then having a bunch of know-it-all's, saying your wrong or right.... live and learn my friend. Fuck what ppl say online, it's your plant, do what YOU think is right... if you fail, just make sure to correct it and learn from it! DINT FOLLOW OTHER PPLS ADVICE.... some ppl are completely wrong, and like to just give false information, some jus don't care, some are helpful... but how do you know who to believe and who NOT to??? Exactly, thats my point! Eitherway.... goodluck brother!
You realize your raging and quoting a post thats over 7 yrs. old? Oh and welcome to the farm

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry but I’ve not met too many very informed people at hydro shops. Just folks pushing product. I like to do my own research but that’s me.

Early on I had a mentor. His name was Chimera. He helped me more than anyone in my early days. I also took great advice from subcool and breeder steve. But for some reason I hit it off with chimera and we talked daily for years. My suggestion is to find someone who you respect and befriend them. They’ll tell you everything you need to know.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sorry but I’ve not met too many very informed people at hydro shops. Just folks pushing product. I like to do my own research but that’s me.

Early on I had a mentor. His name was Chimera. He helped me more than anyone in my early days. I also took great advice from subcool and breeder steve. But for some reason I hit it off with chimera and we talked daily for years. My suggestion is to find someone who you respect and befriend them. They’ll tell you everything you need to know.
Well said!
if you want the manufactures opinion, you go to a hydro store, where the staff will repeat what the sales agent told them in most cases, simply because thats all they have to go on. Not that this means you are getting screwed. Some of us make nutrients and we grow MJ with them and we make ourselves available at our own cost. Some really do care about your plants and your successes and wont run from failures, but will provide ongoing after care.

Lots of hydro stores dont even have any growing plants, especially containing MJ since its often illegal to germinate the seeds if not to support the growth via bottles and other shit to buy.
Couple this wobbly legal situation to a lack of serious and unbiased testing systems with MJ, both at vendor and store level, and the missing 1st hand experiences with the hundreds ./ thousands of products in the space, add this to the many producers of nutrients etc providing incentives to resellers to push sales, its certainly a risk and its own minefield.

I think people understand that a business has one reason to exist, that is to make money. Never the less, their are scales of good and bad among the market here, just are there is anywhere, this is true in the support of MJ.
Across many markets, we the consumers are the reason we the consumers get screwed. Just look at Facebook, look at how it treats the millions of its users, does this stop the users, no it doesnt!
We cant blame the conspiracy world for the world, but we can look hard at ourselves and understand how we perpetuate our own misery generally. If we can get our heads around the facts, that its us fucking us up, and not some 1%, then we might also grow better plants and not blame someone else when things go wrong.

Only go to stores with growing plants if you are going to adopt this go to store method of searching data, again you have to trust the store owner has your interests at heart. There are many really good ones to counter the many shitty ones, but it is a case of luck depending on your zip code.
Better to follow your advice to research yourself. Once you know, no one can pull the wool over your eyes :-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

Uhhh dude it says a drop a gallon, not a ml a gallon. You used roughly 20 times as much as it says to.
Yeah I'm not trying to be rude here but if this gentleman was to start giving his wife or girlfriend super doses of testosterone for some strange reason possibly does because she quit giving him what he likes and he thought maybe by chance it would enhance her sex drive – – well it would do absolutely nothing for her sex drive but but a very short time he would notice she started sounding like her father even possibly accompanied by a 5:00 shadow not to mention he be real surprised when she grabbed him by the throat and dragged him kicking and screaming into the bedroom and that's when he would realize that her clit was 3 times bigger than he was I mean she hasn't grown in a scrotum sack cuz she has ovaries deep inside her that normally produces a very small amount of testosterone but he would finally get that long awaited sex he was looking for, while she was doing curls with one hand with a dumbbell that weighed 85 lb!- - she then would look him in the eye and tell him that from now on he will call her daddy and if he didn't like it oh, well I guess he should have never given her those super doses of testosterone thinking it would increase her sex drive

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yeah I'm not trying to be rude here but if this gentleman was to start giving his wife or girlfriend super doses of testosterone for some strange reason possibly does because she quit giving him what he likes and he thought maybe by chance it would enhance her sex drive – – well it would do absolutely nothing for her sex drive but but a very short time he would notice she started sounding like her father even possibly accompanied by a 5:00 shadow not to mention he be real surprised when she grabbed him by the throat and dragged him kicking and screaming into the bedroom and that's when he would realize that her clit was 3 times bigger than he was I mean she hasn't grown in a scrotum sack cuz she has ovaries deep inside her that normally produces a very small amount of testosterone but he would finally get that long awaited sex he was looking for, while she was doing curls with one hand with a dumbbell that weighed 85 lb!- - she then would look him in the eye and tell him that from now on he will call her daddy and if he didn't like it oh, well I guess he should have never given her those super doses of testosterone thinking it would increase her sex drive
Actually I was looking up online to see if it was okay to give my girls superthrive after photosynthesis LOL and it redirected me here with a big heading... Super thrive warning thcfarmer well of course you know I had to look at it to see what it said especially since I'm a member 33. And I guess in between I saw somebody head do not use superthrive after photosynthesis it's okay to do what I've been doing wishes spraying my clones with it and sometimes giving the recommended dosage to my veggie girls but very seldom actually, because I try not to overfeed my plants with anything I don't believe in constantly drenching my soil to get rid of some god-awful chemical taste! There's no reason to drink your soil unless you are one of these these guys that might have turned his wife / girlfriend into her father, we're one of the dudes to hang out while drinking brewskis

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Hi Ho Ho it works, pics coming later of my Tangie auto stunted since transplant…
Super thrive 1/4tsp/Gal H2O, no more.
Now it’s a different plant in one day 30 hrs !

Frostie069

Frostie069

maybe a silly question, can you use it in hydro systems?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

mate, the purpose of sites like this is to help you move from someone who might ask outwardly, to someone who asks inwardly because the community have supported your development. There are lots of GH's that can be used to great impact in bloom, but many relating to certain acids etc, are not the best so should be limited imo, its a fine line when you use GH direct. Formation of male flowers is generally promoted by concentrations of Gibberellic acid 10 to 200 ppm. Modulation of GH by bacteria is a more sensible and reliable approach. At some stage we will all admit, we haven't much idea when and what our plants need, but microbe workers have been at it for millions of years.
Gibberellic acid can do wonders in some plants but can also screw up their dna and it is also activated or enhanced by vibration ,remember when they used to tell people that plants loved music? They were treated with gibberellin as well.

K

KjRav

A one time Superthrive dose at week 3 in flower does wonders..I do use it in veg all the way thru but very sparingly

Thrive alive is badass both the green and the red kick it
I feel better now. Just fed low dose to in flower 2 at one week 2 At 4 wks. Thank you!

Top Bottom