Using The Report Button

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i be able to use the report button to tattletale on other members behind their back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Yup I've just verified it looking into some staff lounge threads that you cannot access. thanks to someone for showing me the thread :)
U do realize i was a mod right?
U cant ban ppl. Thats why all the original mods quit cuz they used to be able to and now u cant
Lol. Says the person with the most likes! To be fair, i didn't see a way to ban you. So I believe you're right. Maybe rm has special access though?
Not bad for a guy who spends half of the times hes been a member banned haha

mandalaman

mandalaman

U cant ban ppl. Thats why all the original mods quit cuz they used to be able to and now u cant

I believe you're not familiar with the rule of 30.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd like to be able to ban the scammers who try and sell their cali buds. It's one of the top things that gets to me. Most of the time, I write down their number, and write it in every bathroom stall "for a good time, call xxxx". Lol

G gnome

G gnome

I believe you're not familiar with the rule of 30.
Enlighten me. I dont wanna hear abojt the eule. I wanna hear how it relates to me

You can test your theory on me if you would like rmoltis but I'm pretty sure logic has the hammer so give it all you got kid,lol,blast me with your Harry Potter wand,i won't even be upset with you,I promise.
I never get tired of being right

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haha....the only ppl u can ban are spammers. Mods dont have the authority to ban ppl w more than a cpl posts. If u wanted to ban an established member right now ud haveta tell on them to loguc.
They cAn slow your account which is even worst then a ban lol, shroom did it to me when he wasn't able to go to class with the golden teacher:smoking:

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
They cAn slow your account which is even worst then a ban lol, shroom did it to me when he wasn't able to go to class with the golden teacher:smoking:

Let's just say the methods get more severe with permanent banning at the severe end of that spectrum.

Freshone

Freshone

The ban hammer is not a toy lol.
Logics hammer
1783.jpg

Rmoltis hammer
HTB1koDEMpXXXXceXpXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Post wasn't directed at anyone In particular cactus.
Ya bro I knew that. I just wanted to preface what I shared so there would be no assumptions I was complaining about you or your post.. Thanks for the clarification man. When we can't see each others face, it can be hard sometimes. Part n parcel I think this why peeps get so butt hurt in forums.

How was the fest you went to yesterday?

Have a great Friday!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol. Says the person with the most likes! To be fair, i didn't see a way to ban you. So I believe you're right. Maybe rm has special access though?
Special access you say. Surely you scoff, rmoltis is special alright, just not sure what he's accessing.:cool: lmao

G gnome

G gnome

Ya bro I knew that. I just wanted to preface what I shared so there would be no assumptions I was complaining about you or your post.. Thanks for the clarification man. When we can't see each others face, it can be hard sometimes. Part n parcel I think this why peeps get so butt hurt in forums.

How was the fest you went to yesterday?

Have a great Friday!!!
Kinda like u did yesterday! !! Muhuhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom