• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang dude, that's fast.

Actually my Cali-O was done in 42 days. I had to double check the calendar and even entered in the date on google to make sure. I think it’s a combo of 11/13 and the Emerson effect with the far red leds that go off 15 mins after the flowering lights go off. Everything is finishing much sooner than anticipated. Even the cookies n Cream is done at about day 50-52. It’s suppose to be a 8-9 week strain.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Where do you think the 47 in AK47 comes from? And that was a few clear, mostly cloudy and a few amber.

Hahaha, if it was changed a little from the "AK47" name (pun or wordplay) I would have thought something of it but I figured someone just thought it was a cool name. The name makes for good marketing because any guy who was a teen during The Cold War knows that an AK47 is one of the sickest rifles in existence and wanted one. (Many of us bought the Chinese knockoff SK's that gun stores were sellng for $100 out the door to 18yr olds, me. Modifying those guns is what started this whole generation of 762 AR's)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I’m gonna pop some more AK47s here and look for a male so I can cross it to the Cali-O. It’ll make for a nice combo I believe. A buddy suggested it cuz he loves both of them.

Gonna do a little more poking through the jars to see if I find anymore COC beans. I let my co-op people know I'll pay an 1/8 for every one they find and save for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Actually my Cali-O was done in 42 days. I had to double check the calendar and even entered in the date on google to make sure. I think it’s a combo of 11/13 and the Emerson effect with the far red leds that go off 15 mins after the flowering lights go off. Everything is finishing much sooner than anticipated. Even the cookies n Cream is done at about day 50-52. It’s suppose to be a 8-9 week strain.

That's great man. I'll see about doing that myself this year.

I've got so many projects going my cash is spread very thin (...and from all the propane I just burned through during that three weeks of blizzards, friggin crazy for here)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha, if it was changed a little from the "AK47" name (pun or wordplay) I would have thought something of it but I figured someone just thought it was a cool name. The name makes for good marketing because any guy who was a teen during The Cold War knows that an AK47 is one of the sickest rifles in existence and wanted one. (Many of us bought the Chinese knockoff SK's that gun stores were sellng for $100 out the door to 18yr olds, me. Modifying those guns is what started this whole generation of 762 AR's)

Yeah it’s a notoriously quick finisher. Especially for a Sativa Hybrid. It’s about 60/40 sativa. It grows more sativa like and gives a similar uplifting buzz. But it can smack you in the forehead also. Back years ago when I smoked from a bong it would expand in your lungs and make you cough. Instant high when you were done coughing.

Which reminds me I once had some kind of creeper weed in high school. Was the craziest thing ever. We thought we got ripped off and smoked it anyway. We paid $10 for two joints. A buddy ripped one open and said this is parsley. I said fuck it, we paid $10 for it, I’m gonna fire it up. Mind you the guy we bought it from was a beast. So I wasn’t going to tell him to give me the money back. No way in hell. We smoked the whole joint between 6 of us and got nothing from it. I sparked up the one ripped in half and it hit us all at the same time. We were stoned out of our minds. I lived Kinney corner to where we were at and a buddy parked his car in my driveway. We left and started walking to my house. We talked and talked and talked for what seemed like an hour. I’m asked him how far is my god damn house? He looked at and said I dunno. We both looked over and we were standing right in front of it. We busted up laughing. I’m like hey dude are you ok to drive? He said yeah I’ll be fine I’m in no condition to walk. Haha.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah it’s a notoriously quick finisher. Especially for a Sativa Hybrid. It’s about 60/40 sativa. It grows more sativa like and gives a similar uplifting buzz. But it can smack you in the forehead also. Back years ago when I smoked from a bong it would expand in your lungs and make you cough. Instant high when you were done coughing.

Which reminds me I once had some kind of creeper weed in high school. Was the craziest thing ever. We thought we got ripped off and smoked it anyway. We paid $10 for two joints. A buddy ripped one open and said this is parsley. I said fuck it, we paid $10 for it, I’m gonna fire it up. Mind you the guy we bought it from was a beast. So I wasn’t going to tell him to give me the money back. No way in hell. We smoked the whole joint between 6 of us and got nothing from it. I sparked up the one ripped in half and it hit us all at the same time. We were stoned out of our minds. I lived Kinney corner to where we were at and a buddy parked his car in my driveway. We left and started walking to my house. We talked and talked and talked for what seemed like an hour. I’m asked him how far is my god damn house? He looked at and said I dunno. We both looked over and we were standing right in front of it. We busted up laughing. I’m like hey dude are you ok to drive? He said yeah I’ll be fine I’m in no condition to walk. Haha.

Hahaha. We'd get weed like that from my biker and hippie friends when I was in my teens. Most of the HA's I knew back then were Nam vets and brought home those great Asian strains. It was only the mid-80's so the plants were still around, growing in their backyards.

The only problem with the biker weed was it was occasionally laced with heroin or sherm. The heron wasn't too bad but the PCP sucked a$$.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
6DA5F68B 28A8 41F3 93C1 7E169348B662

Quick pic of the UZI Cookies.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah not too bad for day 39. They are starting to get Rootbound though. They are starting to look a little more AK47. Think we might have a couple good hybrid phenos here. They looked more cookies n cream early on but are starting to branch out more like AK as they grow. Can’t wait to flower.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah not too bad for day 39. They are starting to get Rootbound though. They are starting to look a little more AK47. Think we might have a couple good hybrid phenos here. They looked more cookies n cream early on but are starting to branch out more like AK as they grow. Can’t wait to flower.

I'm really excited about trying out your gear (to clarify, the "rack and pots", so no one accidentally mistakes what I'm saying for genetics). I'm persistently working to fund it. It would be cool to see your products on the banner add below. You've got good ideas and implement them well.

Those girls are a good example of the capability of your equipment. I want to use it for breeding. Do you make isolation partitions?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm really excited about trying out your gear (to clarify, the "rack and pots", so no one accidentally mistakes what I'm saying for genetics). I'm persistently working to fund it. It would be cool to see your products on the banner add below. You've got good ideas and implement them well.

Those girls are a good example of the capability of your equipment. I want to use it for breeding. Do you make isolation partitions?

I haven’t but it wouldn’t be hard to make. These racks are very flexible so you can do just about anything you’d like without much effort.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I haven’t but it wouldn’t be hard to make. These racks are very flexible so you can do just about anything you’d like without much effort.

That'd be pretty cool dude. Been pondering the idea of bypassing my AC inverter and using my solar charge controller's direct DC output to charge a set of batteries. Those batts could power DC drivers on the COBs. The sealed gel batteries are waterproof (aside from the posts) so a power supply module could be installed inside the grow rack. If it's successful it might be a worthy upgrade option for you. The power could be disconnected for a short time and the rack and power module could be moved around as an autonomous unit without shutting off the lights and ventilation.

How's that for a worthy upgrade option? If I can pull it off I'll give you detailed set of the plans. I'm still looking into 24v COB drivers to that are set up for a DC power supply. It'll far more efficient than DC->AC->DC again.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That'd be pretty cool dude. Been pondering the idea of bypassing my AC inverter and using my solar charge controller's direct DC output to charge a set of batteries. Those batts could power DC drivers on the COBs. The sealed gel batteries are waterproof (aside from the posts) so a power supply module could be installed inside the grow rack. If it's successful it might be a worthy upgrade option for you. The power could be disconnected for a short time and the rack and power module could be moved around as an autonomous unit without shutting off the lights and ventilation.

How's that for a worthy upgrade option? If I can pull it off I'll give you detailed set of the plans. I'm still looking into 24v COB drivers to that are set up for a DC power supply. It'll far more efficient than DC->AC->DC again.

That would be sweet. How much would something like that cost to setup?

Top Bottom