vaporizer problem + rep

• Thread starter moodster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moodster

hi farmers i have a vaporizer like this one my problem is no matter what weed i vap on the 2nd pull i always cough my lungs up dont matter what the temp is it still does the same also dont matter how dry or wet the weed is , i was thinking of getting a better one but didnt want 1 if it makes me cough the same thanks farmers

phenotyper

phenotyper

I've had one of these before. I found that using two screens and packing your heb between them and then putting it on the heating element is the best way to go. You're probably coughing because of the herb that is going airborne and into your lungs as you pill. Good luck.

V

vapefiend

I would recommend getting a better quality vaporizer. This vape is made in China and believed to contain harmful materials and glueing. apart from that, the temperature switch doesn't work properly, just like the temp display.

The coughing is likely to caused by too high temps, which leads to throat irritation.

beezleb878

beezleb878

There is a site called www.fuckcombustion.com that is all about vaporizer. It is a forum just for vaporizing.

I suggest looking at a vaporizer that best suits your needs. For similar versions like you have that is quality check out the Da Buddha Vaporizer, the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, Vapor Bros, Vapor Warez 4g are all good vaporizer.

For economical vapes check out the Purple Days and Myrtlezap Vaporizers. Their are plenty more but those are like the ones you had but quality and the economical vapes are bit different but have a good following.

Check out that site for in depth info. Good luck and I highly suggest you select a vape that matches your use/style otherwise it tends to be an expensive paper weight.

vaporedout

vaporedout

heres mine

it has a fan that slowly blows the vap through the whip and doesnt make you suck to get some nice hits... everyone loves my black box, and not to mention the way it smells when you walk in.... delicious.

drawbacks.. the screen isnt quite a 1inch screen so you have to trim it a lil, and it is kinda a pain to put in,

also you have to either pull the whip or put your thumb over the hole to keep a slow steady stream of vape from blowing out. other than that, PERFECT ONE

M

moodster

i have just got a da buddha and its a lot better than the chinise import

Top Bottom