Vaporizer

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

closetcase

Yep, they come with instructions for how to use with herbs such as lavender...??? wouldn't like to inhale that!... I have a Vapir and it is covered in tape to prevent leaks, Would def recommend the Volcano although expensive

420Gemmy

I've got a volcano and have had it for a while and yeah it's definitely worth the money. I like to alternate between my vape and my bongs but it really is a great alternative way to smoke up.

JH420

JH420

If you got the coin the Cano is definately worthwhile...I cheaped out on something else, really wish I went all out and got the Cano. Ideally you'd find a way to try one before buying, not everyone will love the taste or high from vaping.

H

hongkong

i definitely rep the silver surfer. i love the volcano as well, but i started out with a vapor brothers box, and this is one step up from it. with a ceramic heating element its hot within a minute or less, and i like to run my vape hose thru my bong (sometimes dry if im fiendin some flavor, but usually with water to keep it easy on my lungs)

H

hongkong

haha - i actually used to have vape set for my work schedule on a timer so it would turn on when my alarm went off, and when i got home from work! i have a wacky schedule now so thats not really necessary (not to say that it was in the first place!)

I

IGROWMYOWN

I cant live without my volcano Price is up there but the look i get from my friends that never used a Vape after a bag is priceless (Volcano will get you blown)... I hear the Extreme vaporizer is good as well i might pick one up just because of all its uses $299 is a fair price and it has alot of uses.

I

imushdream

Rockin da buddha at home and a purple-days on the go over here. Played with a volcano for a few months. They all have their place and qualities.

0sWizZle

The Hakko Soldering Iron...off the hook....picked up the 85 watt version from Frys today....it gets so fucken hot...remove all the metal...and just wave that Ceramic Wad over your bowl....you get Vape/Bong in one :) its off the hook ....i paid only $60 for it..

T

theconsumer

It is expensive, around about $500 for a good volcano, but damn do they work good. You can fill up a nice "party" bag and just send it around. Ideal for large gatherings and you can make a smaller size just for a single header. I highly recommend some vaper action for anyone who is not familiar. I wouldn't bother with much of the cheap ones. I think alot of the cheap ones simply try to sell themselves as vaporizers, in an attempt to get your money.

K

KingCrimson

old thread but I have to weigh in,

I freaking hate volcanoes. I hate a lot of other vapes too, but a proper one imo is the best possible way to consume.
If your brain is telling you not to drop half a grand on a volcano, then maybe you should check out the alternatives.
Heres 2 portables that for me (a heavy hash oil smoker) are even sufficient as home units.

The Magic Flight Launch Box $80 - no heat up/cool down time. Uses rechargable AA batteries, i asbolutely love this thing, its my main device currently!
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo319.jpg

Iolite (formerly I-inhale) $174-299 depending on where you get it from. Uses a catalytic reaction with butane to create heat w/no flame. Very nifty device for hands free use I think my MF box gets me higher but the II is good for times when I cant recharge batts or be troubled with anything other than hitting something, ie when Im driving.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo318.jpg
has a breif <1 minute warm up time, although after about 10 or 15 it reaches peak efficiency. I enjoy it but for all intents and purposes imo the LB is superior.

And last the Verdamper.
heres a home unit that I find much more satisfactory than forced air/bag vapes, digital vapes, things with plastic and unknown electrical components/lead solder, china vapes/volcanoes just about everything on the market minus the LB. But at around 500 bones its price is right up there with the Volcano.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/reizerklein.jpg

G

GeneralRab

Ive seen alot of vapourizers and nothing beats the volcano. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for & lets not forget the Volcano is German built

Y

yoko

I had my Volcano for over three years and the folks at Storz & Bickel made it better than new for the cost of my shipping it to them. That's right, fixed/ refurbished/ upgraded (better ceramic base)/ shipped back to me at no charge!

I like the vapor, some don't. If you do like to vape, and you like weed enough to be on this forum, buy the Volcano, you won't be disappointed.

Oh, did I tell you that when I travel I only check into non-smoking hotel rooms, and that I have never had a problem when I bring my Volcano?...

Yoko

D

dr.jellybean

The Magic Flight Launch Box $80 - no heat up/cool down time. Uses rechargable AA batteries, i asbolutely love this thing, its my main device currently!
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo319.jpg
I WANT ONE !!

I currently use an iolite , find it fits my lifestyle better (trying to kick tabaco after a heartattack:( ) , while my friends are smoking joints i vape , totaly portable ,fits in your pocket, discreat and not that expensive abt 150 euro , only draw back i found is the lack of tempature controle ie constant 200 c sometimes you want to have a lighter hit (at around 170c) sometimes heavyer (about 220 c) .
Dose the "Launch box" have verible heat ??

F

FastForward

"Your Launch box is on it's way with a freshly charged battery via USPS priority mail and will be arriving by August 31st... Enjoy!"

:party0042::boogie::party0033::icon_stick man::party0023::rastadancing::banana::banana1sv6: :dance:clapping:lock:

C

chuco

I would agree with YoKo. Storz and Bickel. I have had a little under 3 years and the switch broke. I contacted them and they told me to send it in. They repaired the broken switch and replaced the other. Great company and product. It such a great product, I own two.

sun

sun

this vape was dirt cheap & it gets me real high i start low & work my way up to 300

DSC02619
DSC02620
dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Now. Ive been using several Vapes of Late.. The Volcano,TheSilverSurfer, and Da Buddha.... First off I really dont like the Volcano.. Its too expensive,complicated, IMO and no more effective than a lot of Vapes out there..(Being German Made Makes no difference to me, and I drive a VW.lol) SilverSurfer and DaBudda Vapes are a lot less expensive and much simpler to use with better effects IMO.. The HotBoxes work great too.:anim_19:. Just my oppinion on this from recent personal use... I went ahead and bought a SS but Ive still got the Volcano my friend lent me(going on 2 months.).. I love the whip on the SS and it packs a tingly punch. Check em out....d:sun2:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I want to get a Cano but I'm hesitant since I love to smoke. My lungs are getting beat up over years of smoking bongs, blunts, joints you name it. I have had a few Cano sessions at my co op and it works nice and tastes good. I just don't want to get the Cano and then rather smoke for some reason. I am curious if you send your vape back to get repaired did you clean the shit out of it or just a once over? I might be reluctant to send a "dirty" object through the mail.

Y

yoko

Turn the cano upside down and spank it until nothing comes out. Wrap the cano in a turkey bag, place it in the original box, box again.

If you don't have the original box, improvise.

I don't care about where the Volcano is made, I do like that their customer service is
old-style. They fix it, sometimes they charge you, mostly not. Twelve of my friends sent in their canos for for issues like switches or flow and only one was charged. Every one was returned better than new. You ship it to them, they pay the return shipping.
YMMV.

Yoko

Top Bottom