Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Genetics 🧬 buddy! My seed/soil plants are easy grown, 2 gallon pots,15 ml pure blend pro, 2-3 ml of calmag through week 3-4, big bud over drive and ruby fulvic. If you want to do a watering of sea green once a week to break down the access salts that helps keep things running smooth to the end.
Any chance you opening a boutique seed shop in future trustfall.im getting a couple pks from jeff payne nxt but after that id like to get some through you if its oky..postal service is running much better here now.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Any chance you opening a boutique seed shop in future trustfall.im getting a couple pks from jeff payne nxt but after that id like to get some through you if its oky..postal service is running much better here now.
Mad max hell ya brotha just working out some details, been through 5-6 names and each time I thought I had it just didn’t sound right or I found something and bam somebody already had it🤣. The one I got now though will make for an easy logo. My sticker guy is waiting to get to work.
Take your time I am not going anywhere. And if there’s any problems I’ll keep sending till they do make it so that won’t be something you have to worry about. we would just have to work out the shipping.
A reversal project is under way as well, fingers crossed she reverses then I’ll start tracking it here for you guys to follow along.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
B26F1F45 C9B8 45C0 8061 D15604AA125C

last pick of the seeds together before I spread them throughout the room, papaya cake x (lemon tree x ibg x c99), odx x wedding cake bx1(probably the most hermie prone of all the wc crosses so I thought I’d dig in it first) and 4/5 peach dosi’s. The peach dosi is from a friend who got some peach pollen of a bloomseedco peach strain. Dude was covered in frost so I give it a chance. Gotta make room for other Peoples gear as well as my own.🤙🏻
One of my first goals after starting making seeds is to be able to fill a room with seeds and be confident 85+% will fly out the door.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

View attachment 1231998
last pick of the seeds together before I spread them throughout the room, papaya cake x (lemon tree x ibg x c99), odx x wedding cake bx1(probably the most hermie prone of all the wc crosses so I thought I’d dig in it first) and 4/5 peach dosi’s. The peach dosi is from a friend who got some peach pollen of a bloomseedco peach strain. Dude was covered in frost so I give it a chance. Gotta make room for other Peoples gear as well as my own.🤙🏻
One of my first goals after starting making seeds is to be able to fill a room with seeds and be confident 85+% will fly out the door.
Make sure you let us know when you make your first legit sealed packs. I wanna get some first releases and save them so I can auction them off when you go big.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Now you just need to start naming these crosses.

Good call. I’ll need one of those also. Especially once your flagship strain is established. 👍💪
Your right and I’m sick of writing out the cross every time🤣, especially lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99😩
It’s funny I follow relentless genetics and he has a sale going soon and it says buy 1 pack of seeds get a free 5 seed pack of a “named” strain….😅
At first I read 5 packs free and I’m like holy shit he’s taking my idea, then only to reread and it’s 5 beans not a bean more lol

Mtf Jeff

Mtf Jeff

😃when I was 17 in 99’ my brothers friend was a few years older and got setup by a dude with a ak47 clone shit was so good. My bro got the cut then gave it to me when I turned 18 and got my own rental. That Ak was crushing everything else we had ever seen. Then we got a blueberry cut from the same guy that had small diamond like kush buds but was the best smelling blue I ever had. The blue was lost, and at some point the ak stopped growing like it did before. Could say dudding but I don’t think anyone even new what dudding was in 05’ish.
At some point I bought lifesaver and lsd from meduser and that was the last time I bought seeds and no one ever offered me any until 2017😅 . In 05-06ish is when I met my friend petfish and the connected cuts were available. Got a few more friends who were connected as well through a private site and the rest is history lol.
things were hard to come by back then. I just met the right dudes at the right time.
Oh by the way my original diesel is not a sour diesel just so you know. Came from the dawg crew and I’ve always know ln it as 91 chem x MA. Super skunk x nL. Can I prove that absolutely not but things line up when you smoke it.
And what you said “squeeze a vision” dude these are my all time favorite buds lol. Any bud that is like that is my favorite. The really dense stuff is cool but it’s never my favorite like the spongy’s. Something about them they always get me high as a kite. Only some strains do it then you have to make it through the gauntlet of errors before it finishes 🤣 but when it’s right at the end…. My mind just freakin sores on spongy weed.
I agree the original Diesel was more fuel,jet fuely.I got mine out of emerald triangle from a big Indian who also gave me the Korean big skunk. And I also traded him for a pre og Hindu Kush that was not bottlenecked with 4 great phenos attached and was complete different than the upland variety I already had .Would that mean it is possibly a low land variety ? It was more

Mtf Jeff

Mtf Jeff

(Diesel#1)I agree the original Diesel was more fuel,jet fuely.I got mine out of emerald triangle from a big Indian who also gave me the Korean big skunk. And I also traded him for a pre og Hindu Kush that was not bottlenecked with 4 great phenos attached and was complete different than the upland variety I already had .Would that mean it is possibly a low land variety ? It was more
( Diesel #2)cont' Stretchy with space between nodes. Which is the one more common . I have bred that orig diesel from the 70s to over a dozen strains over the years ( IBL) and it is nine times out of ten dominant over whatever it's bred to and made the Bubba better and Og Kush and even my favorites headstash and even the Neville's Haze I cherish so greatly . I actually crossed it ( Diesel I call it west coast ) in the 80's and made a Auto flower variety that is very dependable and hardy with potential to obtain a decent harvest if grown correctly and in the ground .It does need 24 hr of light from the beginning for 14-21 days And was really able to make progress with Autos after getting the orig Ruderalis Skunk and Ruderalis Skunk which well we're kind of a disappointment to begin with although the Alaskan Thunder Fuck was a Auto by the breeder's of the Orig Matanuska Thunder Fuck ( pure sativa) the rud Indy n sk we're all I could get my hands on thru the Amsterdam channels in the 80's. So I researched Indigenous wild varieties and spent years tracking down pure Ruderalis examples from our neighbors in Russia and after years and years realized there were Ruderalis examples in far away places such as Mexico and China which were highly valuable for my breeding purposes and learning experiences. Autos were lots of trial and error and mostly more error than success for the first decade but the Diesel and Haze always were keepers from the start up . When told I couldn't or didn't have or could make a Thai Stick Auto I banged my head against the wall til I figured out the Thai Stick issues with being a Hermie strain which is inaccurate really but that's another story and spent 15 years before passing it on to Reeferman but continued to develop it into a Monster and started the so called super Autos and error by man made Thai a known Hermie strain but I will save my speach on Landraces being wild and the self pollinating is well a survival mechanism but my opinion not Science ...ha ha but not in the seed if grown correctly and not over fertilized ,PH ,or fed cold water like I did in Alaska to begin with and tried to grow it like my other varieties without feeling the strain out thru investigation and studying it a little like others from Africa ,India,etc and we're pure indigenous strains and needed to be grown as close to there origins and this keeps them closer to being pure which here in Alaska or elsewhere can be challenging at times over the years . I grew lots of Sativa's like the MTF during summer months and brought them in under a barn or shops to flower and that changed the genetics a little so I went back and grew them from start as close to where they were from to keep the original seeds I was gifted in most cases thru sharing w others and being a dedicated apprentice to Cannabis and Hemp and traveling for 25 years in search of mother Sativa with my Bahaijji's now mostly but not always but keeping things sacred if need be but always giving to the communities and villages,temples,farmers and hashishians who are usually in disbelief I'm after seeds n not kilos of hash ha ha . Do enjoy the spiritual And after 40 years I don't buy into the master grower title nor do I believe a fancy name ,marketing and hype win Cannabis Cups most of the time it's money and will put many of my 70s strains up against the Gorilla Cookies Zkittles hype type militias and yes there are many older strains with high THC naturally but the cannabinoid (terpene) profiles on the original Diesel and it's purity to dominate any new school strain when crossed together ...the diesel makes em better in yield ,terpenes,and true medicinal value ,etc etc . I believe the Dubb (Diesel) is a great example as well maybe just a different phenotype of the Original is possible and where are those 70's hippies or the veterans that brought us those great strains to chime in and tell us what genetics make up the original diesel? I know enough to say that it has Afghani dominating it but can't tell you if it has Pakastani or a Durban adding that fuely, kerosene,jet fuel aroma to it so if your out there Original Diesel guys .... please chime in and tell us the breakdown on this wonderful strain that is the mother of so many great ones.....! We are doing lots of breeding projects with many Indigenous sourced strains and our main goal always is to safeguard these hard to obtain strains so we feel confident putting them out on the market with the best examples we could do indoors and out without being in the Kandahar mountains or the Hindu Kush Mountains.Our team is all apprentices and will always be specially since were in the infancy of Legalized Cannabis / Hemp and all the great things developing like testing and labs w new tech ,Scientists just studying Pot lol , Pot Doctors and new technologies that are developing as we speak ! so to say your a Master Grower is your choice but just being dedicated to the plants and your fellow employees and realize it's not a competition but to team up and put out heads together and compile data and info to help others not to benefit yourself and or your bank account that's driving many folks who are masters of money and hype not for the true reason we were gifted these very special seeds from our creator . All these seeds are gifts and we share them but there not our strains and have to catch myself in my old age I just meant I worked the genetics did my best and passed them on to those who need them most and with helping others as there main objective . If you wanna put a fancy hyped name on it and market the fu#k out of it and make millions power to you I guess that's Good biz. Happy trails to all of you . And please give me a shout if you'd like to try some diesel autos out if you like . Jeff

Mtf Jeff

Mtf Jeff

Your right and I’m sick of writing out the cross every time🤣, especially lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99😩
It’s funny I follow relentless genetics and he has a sale going soon and it says buy 1 pack of seeds get a free 5 seed pack of a “named” strain….😅
At first I read 5 packs free and I’m like holy shit he’s taking my idea, then only to reread and it’s 5 beans not a bean more lol

Mtf Jeff

Mtf Jeff

Lemon Bubblegum 99. Would love to try some of your Lemon Tree crosses . Do you have any other L.T. crosses another killer Diesel cross to the Lemon Skunk what a great cross . The Lemon tree is my favorite Lemon strain w great yields and hardiness . I have the pineapple pheno of the Orig Lemon Tree family line and isn't the bigg

Mtf Jeff

Mtf Jeff

( Diesel #2)cont' Stretchy with space between nodes. Which is the one more common . I have bred that orig diesel from the 70s to over a dozen strains over the years ( IBL) and it is nine times out of ten dominant over whatever it's bred to and made the Bubba better and Og Kush and even my favorites headstash and even the Neville's Haze I cherish so greatly . I actually crossed it ( Diesel I call it west coast ) in the 80's and made a Auto flower variety that is very dependable and hardy with potential to obtain a decent harvest if grown correctly and grown in the ground .It does need 24 hr of light from the beginning for 14-21 days. Needs to be in 7 gallon container or bigger after 5-7 days,otherwise yield is greatly compromised. People do not relate to how fast these root It is the number one issue w lackluster results and low yields! And wasn't really able to make progress with the first marketed Autos after getting the orig Rudaralis Skunk and Rud Indica which well we're kind of a disappointment to begin with although the Alaskan Thunder Fuck was a Auto by the breeder's of the Orig Matanuska Thunder Fuck ( pure sativa) and was one of the best quality autos and shows you the dedication and skills of the Palmer farmers who also did many other crosses w the orig pure Sativa . The rud Indy n sk we're all I could get my hands on thru the Amsterdam channels in the 80's and expected to have something in auto form that would finish statewide by mid August that was always the goal to finish fast,mold free,highest quality possible,and breeding stability thru best to best summer after summer and breeding outdoors in multiple locations statewide from Southeast Ak to test for mold resistance ,to the mountains around my home in thé Matanuska Valley to the Denali park specifically Cantwell where my best friend ran jet boat tours and we were able to put out our fair share of Autos and decided what stayed in our breeding programs where hot weather in the 90s followed our grows up north in Tok Alaska and even into whitehorse Canada where I worked the Mighty Mite and many others from my Canadian team. My bro Seedmeister Sean from Valdez AK was Marc Emery's head breeder n grower so I was very lucky to have him helping with new strains to trips in other countries which when my buddies were buying corvettes I was taking expensive trips to obtain genetics . Many times more than once. I did this very carefully for too many years and spent well over 100 g just on Auto genetics,Rud,sub species even rarer w no Rud but w Auto traits and high THC but mostly dwarf and low yields. Kinda like the Crystal Dwarfs which still has it's qualities for breeding but after others controlled there's thru fem breeding and polluted the genealogy right off the bat I continued breeding only makes and females and let my bro do the fem stuff the customers begged for and paid for more trips . We conservatively spent over 500 k just on travels,bahijjis,guides,and all the hidden things from security to helping villagers w wildfire relief to buying gardening equipment to expand there hashish making fields but we're shocked when I left the hash for the Indigenous seeds many times ones that were discarded due to low THC were done away with and was given gallon size baggies of high CBD ,CBN,etc seeds not valued for hashish and not there best for fiber. So many close calls . Dogs sitting by my bags cause I smoked to much hashish and my clothes reeked of it but no hash ever . No seeds were ever found on or near me . Those things costed money and my family best of friends and kids were unaware of my tight circle of just a few. Which were essential to bring our seed bank to epic proportions with well over 2000 strains ,exclusives in the hundreds with years of breeding in multiple states and decades in Hawaii on 3 islands of trustworthy elders now some of there children have grown and are eager to follow there well respected parents and only a few of the guys stuck it out into there 60's some knocking on 70 with years of earned dedication and respect I always respected the Aloha Aina and gave more than I was gifted always and that was a crazy journey within itself but breeding plots were always my main focus and not weight . It allowed for a Winters stay and a key or two to gates not given up without much thought and trust which allowed for the pure famous Hawaiian strains to stay pure and spread out into vaults and is my second home in many respects now with Maui overgrown to much now and the big island chasing me and my plots around with lava so nothing was ever easy peasy but much valuable ground was made and still is with over a dozen diesel crosses way past the IBL some into 2 decades . In 81 I took the Swazi in seed and cut form to Maui and the Kona Side of Hawaii and possibly another little not so touristy island and was not asking for a thing in return wow how crazy that all turned out with it jamming and the pheno I was gifted by ole Gary Woodard in Ak.was a 11 week flower so with 1 - 3 weeks of veg or for many straight into flower great results were achieved and led me to be gifted family strains some without the Maui Waui famous type names but we're kept many times between brothers and cuzs not a haole boy from AK. We've achieved a solid seed bank for Jamaica, Colombia,Puerto Rico and others that have high humidity and 12 hr seasons regularly. With over 100 solid strains ready to move into other projects and many of the hyped strains now bred in a Maui Gelato Colada is inbred ,non released and some are available for exclusives if your into helping others not yourself first ... My dude Carlos thanks for not listening and growing 20 g of Og type strains getting hit with a devastating 2 week storm at flower / harvest stage .losing over a acre of Cali elite genetics molding and dying and putting a few in the ground like I requested even the ones in 10 gallon bags ( half full of avg soil) still kicked ass and survived when nothing else did that was a shocker to me as well but the ones in the ground proved they were worthy and still love to listen to your messages and glad you have molded that strain even further with no one knowing it's a Auto flower just Diesel fire mon...ha ha with my Diesel Autos standing firm with a quarter pound of dried flower it loved Jamaica which I love ... and providing more seeds that are just a little different now due to mother nature and things like that are my wealth and I take those kinda things to heart .Thanks Seedmeister Sean,Hobbit,Bear,Bahaijji E,BlackWater Bros. S . B. D. and Edgar Gamez my hermano from Colombia So so much for all your help none of this would have happened the ability to use culvert contacts so I had little to worry about was kept at a minimum.Marc Emery for the Cannabis Cafe days from opening the doors to skyscrapers (with floors) of weed it all helped me think outside the box and respect my freedom even more when Sean said sit this one out. I did and Marc Emery was introduced to The USA Cannabis Cops but we'll again that's getting kinda off point but none of this would have ever taken place if all the things happened just the way they did Many places let's use The Phillapino Brother who I helped with his family farms but he was fond of remote Cannabis that's really one of a kind .. while we risked our lives yes death to seed smugglers or life for anything over 10 grams including seeds. All your contacts had to be the best period. Pakistan one of my favorites but sketchy at best taking mules into remote areas were worth the risk I somehow told myself after my pre war Afghani seeds came in I went off to find the sub species Afghanistan,these were no fly much less seed fkin hunting for cannabis So I researched Indigenous wild varieties and spent years tracking down pure Ruderalis examples from our neighbors in Russia and after years and years realized there were Ruderalis examples in far away places such as Mexico and China which were highly valuable for my breeding purposes and learning experiences. Autos were lots of trial and error and mostly more error than success for the first decade but the Diesel and Haze always were keepers from the start up . When told I couldn't or didn't have or could make a Thai Stick Auto I banged my head against the wall til I figured out the Thai Stick issues with being a Hermie strain which is inaccurate really but that's another story and spent 15 years before passing it on to Reeferman but continued to develop it into a Monster and started the so called super Autos and error by man made Thai a known Hermie strain but I will save my speech on Landraces being wild and the self pollinating is well a survival mechanism but my opinion only not Science and is usually avoidable in most cases ...ha ha but not in the seed if grown correctly and not over fertilized ,PH ,or fed cold water like I did in Alaska to begin with and tried to grow it like my other varieties without feeling the strain out thru investigation and studying it a little like others from Africa ,India,Philippines ,or one of my breeders that was worth waiting and writing lots of letters ,reading Encyclopedia and we're pure indigenous strains and needed to be grown as close to there origins and this keeps them closer to being pure which here in Alaska or elsewhere can be challenging at times over the years . I grew lots of Sativa's like the MTF during summer months and brought them in under a barn or shops to flower and that changed the genetics a little so I went back and grew them from start as close to where they were from to keep the original seeds I was gifted in most cases thru sharing w others and being a dedicated apprentice to Cannabis and Hemp and traveling for 25 years in search of mother Sativa with my Bahaijji's now mostly but not always but keeping things sacred and true to my promises and if asked to keep this temple strain to myself then I did but always asked if I could breed it out like I still do . Always giving to the communities and villages,temples,farmers and hashishians more than they ask for or a unexpected gift they out the year allowed my return 99% of the time but wasn't why it was about securing the strains not on lists not owned by big pharma or big Ag and keeping them with my lawyer etc etc The locals and men in the mountains ,the bahaijjis who are usually in disbelief I'm after seeds n not kilos of hash ha ha . Do enjoy the spiritual aspect and the ceremonies gifted . All of it . And after 40 years I don't buy into the master grower title nor do I believe a fancy name of your strain holds weight in 20 years if it's hernie n shit for others really ? There marketing and hype win Cannabis Cups but mostly it's money. And will put many of 70s strains up against the Gorilla Cookies Zkittles hype type militias and yes there are many older strains with high THC naturally but the cannabinoid (terpene) profiles on the original Diesel and many others that made the diesel add purity to dominate any new school strain when crossed with it. ...the diesel makes em better in yield ,terpenes,total cannabinoids and true medicinal value ,etc etc . I believe the Dubb (Diesel) is a great example as well maybe just a different phenotype of the Original is possible ?? Where are those 70's hippies or the vets that brought us those great strains to chime in and tell us what genetics make up the original diesel? The Vietnam strains are high quality and with 3 great examples including the silver those are examples directly of what Vietnam did without War .. I know enough to say that the diesel ( Cali not east coast to clarify that if your not on point ) has Afghani dominating it but I've been wrong many times so clarification from the sources is always best of they know ? But can't tell you if it has Pakastani or a Durban or maybe a Jamaican fuck I don't know do you ? that adds fuely, kerosene,jet fuel aroma to it so if your out there Original Diesel guys .... please chime in and tell us the breakdown on this wonderful strain that is the mother of so many great ones.....! We are doing lots of breeding projects with many Indigenous sourced strains and our main goal always is to safeguard these hard to obtain strains,source there roots and country of origin etc so we feel confident putting them out on the market with the best examples and True Backgrounds and is why sometimes it's worth 20 g on that trip to pick phenos we could do indoors and out without being in the Kandahar mountains or the Hindu Kush Mountains and totally duplicating God's work right ?Our team is all apprentices and will always be specially since were in the infancy of Legalized Cannabis / Hemp and all the great things developing like testing and labs w new tech ,Scientists just studying Pot lol , Pot Doctors and new technologies that are developing as we speak ! so to say your a Master Grower is your choice but just being dedicated to the plants and your fellow employees/workers and realize it's not a competition but to team up together and put our heads together and compile data and info to help others not to benefit yourself and or your bank account that's driving many folks who are masters to themselves a master isn't a title that makes you the best or better really !? All these seeds are gifts and we share them but there not our strains and have to catch myself in my old age I just meant I worked the genetics did my best and passed them on to those who need them most and with helping others as our main objective . If you wanna put a fancy hyped name on it and market the fu#k out of it and make millions power to you I guess that's Good biz. Happy trails to all of you . And please give me a shout if you'd like to try some diesel autos out if you like our full lines are out after our protection plan is official in 2023. But heck hit me up personally I'm not in control of these neither is the government oh heck yes they are in control of 70+ %✓ of listed strains and if it's on the net you can bet it's in there hands now in most if not all cases . Very easy for them to toss some pollen around that's genetically altered if you question that one how you think they did Corn to 90 % altered state ?? But the take away is let's go source you a strain of your own . You pick the pheno from thousands and I'd love to help you with that . We have a great plan in place with trips starting at 12 g no strain no pay . That's cost of travel ,lodging ,bahaijjis ( cannabis keepers n guides) remote transportation can be mules to A Star helicopters but if not go walkabout yourself I'd love to point you in the right direction just cause ... Posted some Diesel Auto pics will dig up some other examples like Jamaica etc . The one is the pure MTF grew to the ceiling of our shop and tied and back down. This was the One pheno leaning towards the Vietnam pheno that was also very trippy and to say this is Vietnam dominant wouldn't be accurate . There are 6 pure Landrace Sativa's in the pure MTF inbred by late 74. Airy but fire for a pure Sativa trippy like headspins ,1or 2 beers max and you were sick but not all people reacted the same but people used to say is that laced w PCP? Heck I never did that stuff so don't know what it's like . Mushrooms maybe with visuals and colors enhanced but was a roller coaster up for 30 minutes now tunnel vision with stars etc. Most would see stars and get head spins off the phenos but was very good great high if you took on two hits . Anything beyond that was wheelchair ,lose your keys girlfriend,wreck your buddies rig and yours all one trip if you and buddy burnt a whole joint totally too much with head n body saying what just happened . 2 hits and I'd rip my XR 75 til gas tank was empty push er home fill ér up take one hit and just feel like I was one w my bike ha ha . Half a joint and crash crash crash laugh laugh etc .I will try to add more pics w the crosses Myles put in which were across the board w Afghani,Kush Diesels ,and later last crosses were the Northern lights and Chemdog ,Crippy or my fav Pre Og called Just Hindu Or later renamed the BoBo. Awesome cross but was definitely heavy on the Hindu side . The burnt rubber Afghani and the Af Cherry were also ones people said we're best weed they ever smoked . Still do but there watered down to say the least on the pure sativa MTF . Facts . Can one person tell.me how the MTF got its name .? Since there are so many who swear they smoked it or there Uncle knew a guy kinda thing . How did it get its name folks ? What is the Alaskan Thunder Fuck?hint hint Not the same ! Did you know it grew at the Alaska State Fair first 2 years ! Anyways It's a very misunderstood strain and was only sold to a few and no cuts or seeds were circulated . You had to steal it which none got by with or work shoveling out bull shit outside the school buses and keep your mouth shut . The school buses and Colby / Wallace pits in log chains and was grown in Palmer when hippies and Vietnam vets joined for agriculture land rumored to be extremely fertile and there were limited homesteads still available although some folks like my parents were there at Statehood or before in the late 50s to get pick of 160 acre Dreamland w fishing ,hi ting ,and great farming parcels but that's a little of my story and don't get on here much so I nailed it while harvesting and it's 2 am and thought I'd fumble with my phone w sticky Swazi Malawai which is motivational most say . I have phenols of Malawian Gold I got out of husks with dried up buds like 2 ounces or so from first trip to Lake Malawi and yes in pure form there's definitely some trippy ass phenols. As trippy as the Pure MTF no . Not . Stay tuned for some of the crosses of it being dropped late this year for Christmas . All limited and enter to win the pure MTF coming soon and will be isolated by phenos as well with limited partnerships for breeding possible if funded and your hearts in right place . Helping others etc etc . Stay healthy and happy trails to all. Mystery pic is the LED outdoor . It's 5 acre plot ! Much Love guys n gals

IMG 20190116 224535753
IMG 20190505 192053549
IMG 20190412 100253780
IMG 20200820 100657799
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lemon Bubblegum 99. Would love to try some of your Lemon Tree crosses . Do you have any other L.T. crosses another killer Diesel cross to the Lemon Skunk what a great cross . The Lemon tree is my favorite Lemon strain w great yields and hardiness . I have the pineapple pheno of the Orig Lemon Tree family line and isn't the bigg
The lemon tree I used was practically all lemon terps, the only other strain I’ve tried that was as lemony as the lemon tree is Hilo sour from my island friends.
I also made lemon tree x original diesel x c99, a good chance those will be even better then the Lt x ibg x c99.
Got my first lt x ibg x c99 crosses going into flower soon, first up he’s crossed to papaya cake. not sure what pAge but somewhere in this thread I showed the male I found.
expecting very nice things in this cross.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The lemon tree I used was practically all lemon terps, the only other strain I’ve tried that was as lemony as the lemon tree is Hilo sour from my island friends.
I also made lemon tree x original diesel x c99, a good chance those will be even better then the Lt x ibg x c99.
Got my first lt x ibg x c99 crosses going into flower soon, first up he’s crossed to papaya cake. not sure what pAge but somewhere in this thread I showed the male I found.
expecting very nice things in this cross.
"expecting nice things" I certainly feel your on the right track brother. 😆 I hope it all falls in line this year too. I've got high hopes also.

I've got a lemon line here; but it's identity is unreliable; I don't know WTF; I was told it's G13; but it's straight lemon; or lime smells; potent ones. So probably a cross of some type. Just opened it to get another great blast.🥰🥰🥰 lol.
PXL 20220404 131703386

PXL 20220404 130432081
PXL 20220404 130437714
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The #2 pheno of that same stuff... Very lemon/lime. A little more clean, pure citrus. All part of Pedro's offspring. If anyone wants a little of it; let me know.... I got some mail bags. Both are excellent smells; but if I had to pick; it would be the #1 😁 Just personal preference; although that could change if I was going by more than smells. I think these were sisters; TBH. Same strain; different phenotype.

I've also got the lemon "Larry" OG going in the back right; or something close to that; bud sent me awhile back.

PXL 20220404 131337246
Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
When ya little overboard with the cup soak, maybe three days totally forgot about them. They were so strong I was poking there tails into the loose dirt and only snapped one😅. Then only one didn’t break ground, tootsie cakes 🍰 and banana 🍌 cakes 🍰 for next round. They digging the new mix of coco and light warrior dirt.
83FF1948 F7E1 49AC 9E0B F3478A279C60
702B62E9 8E4E 4B2F A768 1FF9EC9B1AFB
94B0DD57 9A3E 4DF0 942F AAB0820D1494

Got these mac 💻 x 🍰 , from a two gallon pot plant. Most of the other strains have close to a 1000 seeds. Not a mac fan but it ain’t always about what I want.☺️

2B748C58 1E77 41D7 860F 5E53C22BB7AD
Top Bottom