Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Nice i'll have a 10 pk thanks. 😁...man that orig diesel x molockai is a climber..that your creation trustfall..
I ordered some packaging for the seeds so people will take me seriously. 🙃 and they won’t be $200 a pack. A fraction of that.
yes but I’d give all the credit to good gear for the MF beans they sent. When I grew those out and collected the pollen i fell in love with the MF high. Powerful, uplifting but with body and a lasting high with a creamy lemony with slight 🥥. Just grew wild making it not great for indoors with time frames. If the smoke is as good as I think it will be I plan on making bx1’s back to the original diesel and some f2’s.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Update probably the last till harvest on the triangle kush x grape cream cake f2’s. There was 6m and 4f from ten beans and one of the females had nanners in the lowers so I culled it.
Found a killer male that is as close as can be to triangle and I’ve got plans for him. 🔺🍇🍰 x tropicana punch? What could go wrong 😆

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
And why not some tootsie, she’s really coming out of her shell this round😅
Everything looks great brother; all of it. I like those video shots, they really pop the trichomes, and give a good feel for what your looking at. Everything looks dialed in really well.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Everything looks great brother; all of it. I like those video shots, they really pop the trichomes, and give a good feel for what your looking at. Everything looks dialed in really well.
I like the videos too, thanks for technology it’s just as easy as picks. Thanks for the compliments.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not sure which one I’m more excited about, original diesel x Molokai frost(1) or the triangle kush x grape cream cake f2(3) pollen. The tk x gcc male had thc all over it on the reveg of the clone I took in flower😁 lots of options for that one.
The od x MF I will likely just bx1 and f2 it with that tower of a female.

3089F25F A18C 44FC B993 30A68340288A
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That thing looks really nasty bro! And you got a good plant from this ?
I would look nasty too if I was floating around in 1000+ ppm salts for a week. 😆
What impresses me here is the vigor of that seedling, still sprouting despite the obviously high nutrient conditions. Sometimes life happens despite an inhospitable environment.

Analogous to force feeding a 1 day old calf grass/grain. Or feeding a 1 day old kitten a chicken.
Perhaps the outer bud/trichomes were able to insulate; strain it somehow. But it's a virtual miracle IMO.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
WOW yeah 1000+ ppm and it is growing that is pretty badass. Bet it will get to be some killer smoke too LOL.
I would look nasty too if I was floating around in 1000+ ppm salts for a week. 😆
What impresses me here is the vigor of that seedling, still sprouting despite the obviously high nutrient conditions. Sometimes life happens despite an inhospitable environment.

Analogous to force feeding a 1 day old calf grass/grain. Or feeding a 1 day old kitten a chicken.
Perhaps the outer bud/trichomes were able to insulate; strain it somehow. But it's a virtual miracle IMO.
I max out about 850-900 ppm and it was full flower nutes. I didn’t keep the bean but probably should have just too many and bad timing for the seed.🥲

growsince79

growsince79

Years ago when I grew ebb n flow, I didn't realize it was leaking until a seed sprouted out of the shag carpet.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Green dreams 🤤😴
Lemon tree x (Indiana bubblegum x c99)
First plant coming down and no fox tailing 😮 just trimmed this up and it’s so sweet lemon with maybe some pineapple, candy. The sweet from the Cindy and the ibg just made that lemon so much better. Ibg pistols😎

6FC6CE5A B678 40A0 AEC0 8E4EC31B5169
153F620A 8F39 4004 A8A2 59159B0C4EB0
Top Bottom