• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tootsie spreading her winngs
2ECBC0AF 5A4D 4669 91B9 EC3654FFF9CF
D401AAAA 98AC 4FD4 9C67 4EB944600163

If you look at the first page of this thread and the tootsie this batch has way better calx formation.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is it dilatable? Or full strength? Can you get a ppm and a pH on it please?

I've got both these sitting here at the house actually. Never had a reason to bust out the KNO3 yet. 😁 Plus; I'd like to slowly get rid of it actually. I buy Ca(NO3)2 by the 5 lb. bagful now. I'd like to use up that KNO3, cause it's volatile, and needs to be used..💣
Not what I was expecting it to be Frank.😅 seems the ec is probably over 9.9 but that’s as high as my meter goes.

473C61C4 2FBC 45DF B2FC 61F2D6F4DBB4
541D8A39 0D48 4B12 BB57 B5B878587C40
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tootsie update. Getting a bit of tip burn but didn’t have the strongest rooting system when I started them. Next round is going to finish stronger but all the flavor is there. Can’t wait to press some tootsie rosin!

49B080DE B1B8 4F66 B056 0DBD20772CD2
ECF61D63 EFB5 4EAA B028 934A02D48EB3
562EC517 B19F 4E23 BA04 6BD8FB011BEB
9DE93A09 6F2F 4DF4 8DAB 1E5B262DD0E1
0618C0FA CBE4 4A8E AE53 5639675F80FB
35811CD3 60B2 4730 8839 DC07734FAEA9
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I recognize this too especially with the c99 crosses. Some phenos will stick straight out then others want to do some fancy stuff. And if my memory serves me right the keepers I have found seem to be more fancy dancy IMO. I talked with some others at the cabana about this but no one really had an idea as to why. What ever it is I like it.
I get the impression some that groups tend to have some unique terpene profiles. Whereas straight up hairs tend to have more vigor, more crystal. I don't know why, but it almost seems like some strong terp profiles appear to inhibit; or differentiate growth on some level or another. One or other. Difference in appearance; ect. It's not something I see every time; but as a general rule, the stinker flowers tend to be more runty leaning, or atypical.

Really stinky, prolific seem doesn't seem like it's on a parallel track IMO, but more of an intersect; where there seems to be a tradeoff. At least with some cultivars. That's why I like crossbreeding by looking at various traits, and try to imagine how they fit together.
1200px Venn0001

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Not what I was expecting it to be Frank.😅 seems the ec is probably over 9.9 but that’s as high as my meter goes.
That's probably the full strength. what's your mixture saying after it's mixed? That looks like a pretty decent probe, was it expensive?

Fucking cheap pH meters; I hate them. Cheap ppm meters are fine.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That's probably the full strength. what's your mixture saying after it's mixed? That looks like a pretty decent probe, was it expensive?

Fucking cheap pH meters; I hate them. Cheap ppm meters are fine.
That’s what it’s saying with the recommended 40ml per 1/4 gallon! Gonna spray again today I will make sure I didn’t make a mistake.
Blue lab combo meter is about $250, I mix 2-3 batches of nutrients a day so it’s worth every penny. The ph probe only last so long, probably replace it every 6 months for about $70.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That’s what it’s saying with the recommended 40ml per 1/4 gallon! Gonna spray again today I will make sure I didn’t make a mistake.
Blue lab combo meter is about $250, I mix 2-3 batches of nutrients a day so it’s worth every penny. The ph probe only last so long, probably replace it every 6 months for about $70.
Something had to be off; I suspect. 9.9 ec sounds impossible somehow. Would be like 8000 ppm, which many of my plants can't tolerate much about 1200; although I'm using the US conversion rate.

I can't imagine that much solute can be suspended in a liquid TBH, but I'm not sure. Yea, I think the most important component is perhaps the probe itself. I'm not surprised the replacements cost $70 for that thing; I wonder what the actual manufacturing cost actually comes too. I bet it's way, way lower.

I think where probes tend to go bad is when there constantly being dried and wetted again. Seems like when there constantly sitting in liquids, doing there thing there fine, it's when they get pulled out and stuck back and forth is when the start getting confused.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Something had to be off; I suspect. 9.9 ec sounds impossible somehow. Would be like 8000 ppm, which many of my plants can't tolerate much about 1200; although I'm using the US conversion rate.

I can't imagine that much solute can be suspended in a liquid TBH, but I'm not sure. Yea, I think the most important component is perhaps the probe itself. I'm not surprised the replacements cost $70 for that thing; I wonder what the actual manufacturing cost actually comes too. I bet it's way, way lower.

I think where probes tend to go bad is when there constantly being dried and wetted again. Seems like when there constantly sitting in liquids, doing there thing there fine, it's when they get pulled out and stuck back and forth is when the start getting confused.
Meter is good, I take care of it because it’s my life line.plus I calibrate weekly I mix nutes daily and know when something is up with it.besides seasonal changes in the ph of my water it is like clock work. Gonna mix again today and I’ll see how it goes.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Good night in the room these are the lemon tree x (Indiana bubblegum x c99) phenos
First two videos were not in the net so much better light then videos 3 and 4. The first video is the pheno with the giant fan leaves earlier in flower, she fox tails a little bit but it’s also been to warm up until a couple days ago .. Second video has the most interesting terps though can’t pin point the smell but I’m guess the bubblegum terps are playing a part in this one.
3-4 have bad spots for pics so don’t just them too hard. These 4 though will decide which way I’m going to go with this project.

This one is longer flowering and had nanners in the lowers with active pollen so should have culled but I pulled the nanners and let it go. No problems up high though.

And this last video has two phenos, not the keepers but wanted to show what all is in a ten pack of these beans. They longer flowering and more sativa so not the route I want to go if I want people to buy them lol.
Gonna try to show the non keepers from now on which seems to be frowned upon with seed breeders. I’d rather be up front and people know what they are getting instead of trying to hype you into my shit!

Top Bottom