Variety is the spice of life

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Hey brothas and sistas:hi, have some plants outside, perhaps somebody is interested:movie

Variety is the spice of life
Variety is the spice of life 2
Variety is the spice of life 3
Variety is the spice of life 4
Variety is the spice of life 5
Variety is the spice of life 6
Variety is the spice of life 7
Variety is the spice of life 8
Variety is the spice of life 9
Variety is the spice of life 10
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish I could still grow outside, nice work Tolpan! What are they?

T

thc4sim

Yea i wish i lived somewhere nice & sunny!,
so what you got going outdoor then, some nice pics in that lot!:yes

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great Tolpan:yes

T

Tolpan

Thanks everybody!

Sorry for the poor pic quality, but I think you see whats important!

Just started to upload yesterday when my computer crashed and now again, lol!

Most pics in the first post are Sensi Skunks, a few White Skunks and 2 Chemdd, perhaps I can tell ya which is which, but who knows!

Fucking bullshit: Meldow hope thats the right word?, starts on my plants. Most on my chemdd. You will see on my pics! What to do now, any thoughts?

More pics:

DSC00319
DSC00320
DSC00321
DSC00322
DSC00323
DSC00324
DSC00325
DSC00326
T

Tolpan

Pic1: Ducksfoot
Pic2: Ducksfoot
Pic3: chemdd
Pic4: chemdd
Pic5: MSG
Pic6: Lemon Stinky
Pic7: Deep Congo
Pic8: Deep Congo
Pic9: MSG

DSC00333
DSC00334
DSC00330
DSC00331
DSC00336
DSC00337
DSC00338
DSC00339
DSC00340
T

Tolpan

Yea i wish i lived somewhere nice & sunny!,
so what you got going outdoor then, some nice pics in that lot!:yes

I'm far away from a nice and sunny weather, but it works most the time. Had this year less sun and more rain than normally.
This year we had about 60 hours less sun than last year at the beginning of october!
I think all of them will finish, except the Ducksfoot.
It's fun growing but nothing for mid or north europe.

I love the MSG for here structure and taste, as the Deep Congo(amazes me, can't wait to pop some Powerhouse, want to try more Deep Congo crosses and perhaps one day the pure Deep Chunk; nice smell and really fast!) and you won't go wrong with the Lemon Stinky as well! That's a really good allrounder that won't dissapoint anyone!

Greets Tolpan

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely Powdery Mildew but theres not much you can do about it as they are in flower, removal of any infected plant material might help to reduce the problem or possibly an organic fungicide but thats a bit of a gamble..
Good luck :thinking

T

Tolpan

Thanks green81!

Hope that I can manage it, we'll see!

I've already located the problem, it's na tree some meters away that's full of mildow! Have to bring my plants somewhere else!?

Tolpan

K

KoR

nice looking lady's there man.. i see there some major skill on this site

O

OGrower707

Outdoor Sensi

Hey brothas and sistas:hi, have some plants outside, perhaps somebody is interested:movie

im a OD/GH grower myself, those heads are lookin purple/pink:clappingwhat genetics are you workin with:yes

T

Tolpan

im a OD/GH grower myself, those heads are lookin purple/pink:clappingwhat genetics are you workin with:yes

Hey OGrower707, welcome to my little outdoor grow, hehe.
I posted most strains I use, but will tell ya again!

The pics in first post are most Skunks, some Sensi and White skunk. 2 chem dd must be somewhere as well, it's hard to say right now, lol! I dry every plant separate, so I will tell ya later!
I would guess it's chem dd, but my other chem dd I'm running outdoor in pots, are much slower, so perhaps they are Sensi Skunks, who knows!

I love the skunks outdoor, cause they finish in my area, don't need much and never complain! So a good choice!

Tolpan

T

Tolpan

nice looking lady's there man.. i see there some major skill on this site

Hello KoR:hi!

Thanks for your compliment, I just try to do my best.
And for a totally chaotic grow, they don't look bad! But not even close to what's possible!
2009 will go crazy:dance:dance

Cheers Tolpan

T

Tolpan

Harvest:party:party

Just came home from harvesting 4 Chemdogs and 6 Sensi skunks. The weather will be bad for the next days, so I took my ladies home!
Pic 3,5,6,7 and 8 are chemdogs, others are skunks. But I'm not 100% sure:D!

DSC00370
DSC00369
DSC00368
DSC00367
DSC00366
DSC00365
DSC00364
DSC00363
T

Tolpan

Next pics Lemon Stinky and Deep Congo, took them inside for 2 more days. Will harvest tomorrow:D
Pic1-3: Deep Congo
Pic4&5: Lemon Stinky

DSC00376
DSC00375
DSC00374
DSC00373
DSC00371
T

Tolpan

A week ago I had problems with powdery mildow, so I washed the complete plants, that were infected, with a mix of backing soda and
biological made bread, that was fermented, hope thats the right word, and that works great so far, all mildow is away and so no probs with mold, lol!

I don't think that the breaddrink is available anywhere else, but love this stuff! On of the most healthiest things to drink and use for gardening and a lot of other stuff! It makes a positiv bacterial flora in your stomache and lots of cancer patients in the country I live, say it's the best things they used!
It smells terrible but works great!

Backing soda is new to the biological gardening scene, in my country!

Greets Tolpan

H

HCC

the chemdogd are looking fabulous Tolpan:flower

did you have any hermie issues with them outdoors?

i remmber you had some issues in your indoor grow, could be from the diesel side of things.
i always get some nanners on the sd ibls when close to harvest, but they dont cause much damage that late....

hell, they all look nice and resinous, no mold and nicely finished
i bet your hands will bleed after trimming all those buds:muscle

K

kid606

hello..
damn..nearly missed this thread..things lookin really good..i have a tiny little outdoor thingy goin on..will show some pics later tonight..

i'm in love with the deep congo..those pix amaze me..glad i've got some waiting to pop..will save some for next years outdoor..will be way better prepared then this year..it was just supposed to be a little fun because i haven't grown outdoors for years and when i started growing my first experience was outdoor..now the love is back and it's on for 09 :muscle

the ducksfoot looks less stealth than i thought it would be..

keep it on tolpan..:flower

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice autumn colors Tolpan. Ducksfoot is a funny plant, did you get that from Wally?

Top show buddy, smart move taking them down, nothing worse than moldy buds. :clapping

Latest posts

Top Bottom