Variety is the spice of life

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Thanks Darkside, sure you'll have to try it, lol! I'll send you some bottles, hehe! Soon

A great Variety is for sure in my garden, but damn lots of work, hehe!

Hey Planit Grower, thanks for stepping by, Bro! Sure it looks beautiful, but if you know all the work, it's only half that nice, lol!

Greets Tolpan

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hey tolpan, great pics man.....thats a beautiful tree and lizard, i wish my work was that nice,,,,i must ask though what are those white things in the black tubs getting filled with water?......its funny, your the first person ive ever seen growing spontanica or a cross of it, that was one of the first strains i grew outside and out of 5 kc brains stains it was the only one that stayed in veg through the summer....which of those strains will you be running outdoors this season, id love to see the amnesia outside....thats one strain ive been dying to grow under the sun....one day......keep the pics coming :).....take care

T

Tolpan

Welcome seminolguerilla!

Those white vegetables are "aspargus", hope thats the right english or latin name! After you cut them, you have to water them and keep em dark and cold! You can eat them for 3 days, otherwise the will get "woody", we call it in my language! The are mostly served with potatoes, sauce hollandaise and bacon!

The season is about 6 weeks, from mid april to june.
The amount you see in the boxes are about 100 Kilo, some of the finest aspargus you can get! We sell to top class restaurants! Everything organic and handmade. Nothing chemical and everything harvested with family and friends!

We harvest that amount of aspargus every day for about 6 weeks. It's hard work and damn you can feel your back aching! But I love it, aswell as my wineyards and all the hard work involved!

For the Spontanica! Hehe it was also one of my first outdoor grows together with kc 33!

The reason why I'm growing it again is not the spontanica, cause its nothing special. It's an old cross from me and afriend that held the original nl5, for about a decade, before we had to close everything and lost, some outstanding old and highly regarded strains! That nl5 was one of the best smoke and growstrains I ever had or saw, anywhere!!
And the only thing I still have from that girl are some old seeds. I didn't even know, that we still some, cause we thought he lost all our old beans we collected from the ninties. Unfortunately, he moved and found some old beans stashed in a box, somewhere in his cellar. Together with some nepal seeds from 1979. Sad, they didn't germ, but I still have some.

Normally I wouldn't put the Amnesia Haze Outdoors, but now I think, I'll put a clone outside, lol.
Perhaps she'll be ready at christmas! Just for the fun!

Right now, I don't know which clones or seedplants will go outside! I want every strain Indoor and lots outdoor, haha! We'll see!

Greets

T

Tolpan

A little outdoor update:character0050:

But first some goodies I got at the Cannatrade in Basel! Was nice meeting some good friends and looking for some interesting stuff. I have to say their was nothing special at all, just normal things like bongs, tents, nutes and some seedbanks where there. They weren't allowed to sell seeds, but smoking was ok!
I got some samples from Hesi, Atami and Guano Kalong!

Now pics:

Sensi Skunk

Lemon Stinky

C99

Gg 001
Gg 004
Gg 005
Gg 006
T

Tolpan

Update Friends:banana:!

First Spot:
Pic 1: Sensi Skunk
Pic 2: Lemon Stinky
Pic 3: C99
Pic 4: White Skunk
Pic 5: NLX
Pic 6: Skunk 1
Pic 7: ST3
Pic 8: Blue Pimmp
Pic 9: Chem dd
Pic 10: Blue Pimmp

Jfg 004
Jfg 005
Jfg 006
Jfg 007
Jfg 008
Jfg 009
Jfg 010
Jfg 011
Jfg 012
Jfg 013
C

caliskunker

very nice bushes!!! the rays of the sun are free !! go nuts!!

T

Tolpan

Thanks stone69 and caliskunker:handshake

Some more to go :damnhippie:

Pic 1:
Shiskaberry left and right and Chiskei in the middle

Pic 2: Chiskei and Shiskaberry

Mmm 001
Mmm 002
B

Bi0hazard

Tolpan,

Looking absolutely Beautiful. Great color expressions. Any tricks to doing it or is it more the expression of the genetics.

Best,

Bi0hazard

T

Tolpan

Whats cooking outside, hehe!

Pic 1: Shiskaberrsy
Pic 2: Shiskaberry
Pic 3: X18
Pic 4: Chiskei
Pic 5: Chiskei
Pic 6: Erdbeer
Pic 7: Sweet n Sour Diesel an JTR, these 2 will be flowered indoors

Oo 001
Oo 002
Oo 003
Oo 004
Oo 005
Oo 006
Oo 007
T

Tolpan

Tolpan,

Looking absolutely Beautiful. Great color expressions. Any tricks to doing it or is it more the expression of the genetics.

Best,

Bi0hazard

If you mean those purpling chem dds, it was natural!

Thanks for your kind words

Greets

Tolpan

T

Tolpan

Sad but true, the landowner wher I put most of my outdoorplants, had the idea after about 20 years to clean his land! He killed my 10 best outdoorplants that where some great bushes already!

I'm so pissed!:devil

T

the Rock

Sad but true, the landowner wher I put most of my outdoorplants, had the idea after about 20 years to clean his land! He killed my 10 best outdoorplants that where some great bushes already!

I'm so pissed!:devil

that is tore up from the floor up=i would be a little more pissed off than pissed sorry nfor your losses RIP

T

Tolpan

Thanks Bro!

Well I don't wanna waste too much energy on this.

I'm just going to put more outside and be sure I will defend those:character0110:

F

Frutty_Grower

Damn mate!That sucks but shit happens! I hope you´ll fill another new spot! Keep up with the grow!

darksideX

darksideX

damn brah..shitty 'bout ur lost gals..i feel ya..
last year i lost my outdoors too..

Thanks Bro!

Well I don't wanna waste too much energy on this.

I'm just going to put more outside and be sure I will defend those:character0110:

and hope u can protect ur beautiful cinderella princess:)

T

Tolpan

Pic 1 is my best looking girl, this year. Sorry not the best pic. C99

Pic 2: White Skunk

Ccc 001
Ccc 002

Latest posts

Top Bottom