Variety is the spice of life

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Hey friends! What's up? Thanks for stepping in!

The Ducksfoot is from the GN Collection, so should be from Wally??
But she won't finish in midwest europe! So I take her indoor
next days!

The Chemdog dd had not a single nanner or any hermietendencies! So what's wrong with my indoor setup?
All the other plants show not one nanner, just the chemdd!
I'm confused:shake!

We'll see!

Harvest will go on! Sad I have only a bad phone camera, but be shure next run, will be candy for your eyes!
I just found the camera, that will be one of the next things I have to buy!

Have to go harvesting, see ya later:party!
Tolpan

O

ograskal

Everythings lookin sweet bro.....Love the colors .....The Actual Chemdog D clone throws nanners so i wouldnt be surprised if anything made with the Chems throws out a few nanners here and there...~ogr

T

Tolpan

Update:
budshots from Deep Congo and Lemon Stinky, both need some more days, it was really rainy the last weeks so, perhaps another week and it's fully dried!
The smell of the Deep Congo is something very special for me, it has such an unique smell and first 2 joints I smoked from it, made me smile, lol!

Pic 1: Deep Congo
Pic2-3: Lemon Stinky

P1000038
P1000051
P1000052
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice job Tolpan!! Great pics and some frosty nugs you got there too! Keep it up.

T

Tolpan

Thanks Purkle! Not the big yielders at all, but I'm happy with the smoke, lol! And all for free!

I'm sitting right now in my drying room! Damn just did 2 plants, that I packed in Ziplocks right now: Much more to come, lol.

Just have to smoke some Deep Congo! Smells tasty!
Yumyum

Cheers Tolpan

K

kid606

hey tolpan..:handshake

mhhh, looks frosty..
have some deep congo seeds waiting in the fridge..will keep em for the next outdoor season..i think i'll harvest my last 3 outdoor ladies today..weather is getting worse in the next days..damn, i had a vision of those super sexy buku x nycd sativa ladies next to some snow somewhere mid december..

maybe you can describe the smell/taste of the deep congo a bit more in detail after some cure..i'm very curious..thanks my friend..
:smoke

T

Tolpan

Hey Kid! It's an interesting smell, but to early to give a smoke report!
Send ya a PM!

Greets Tolpan

M

Maltyy

I think my Climate is very similar to yours Toplan. I am glad you managed to hold the powdery mildew at bay. Around here, that nasty stuff has started to become a guarantee. I am interested in those Deep Congos now for sure! They passed the Tolpan test! I already have some Deep Warps from the same breeder that will be going out next year for certain. Enjoy your fruits.:party

J

jewcgreen

Sweet shit bro. Just the name Deep Congo makes my mouth start to water, then the bud shot came. Cheers

T

Tolpan

Thanks Maltyy and jewcgreen!

I can't wait to run her indoor and for sure I will grow her again outdoor 2009. I will take my mother and some clones outside.
Have to smoke some Deep Congo, for ya Brothas:party

Cheers Tolpan

S

sogouda

yeha baby, thats what im talking about, cant wait till mine are doing that well
sogouda

P

pinekreek

variety is the spice of life. Always amazing to break into a jar that you haven't hit in a couple of months and find a winner.

T

Tolpan

Hello my Friends:hi:

I just want you to get some view about my daily life, lol!

Was working in my vineyards today and had to do some pics. The last one is, guess what, hhmmmm.

Just cooked some with garlic, onions, bacon and honey!
I just cut them in small pieces and throw them in their and let them cook for some minutes! I served them with selfmade pasta and a kind of tomatoe sauce!

Greets

Tolpan

Out 001
Out 002
Out 003
Out 004
Out 005
Out 006
Out 007
T

Tolpan

A little preparing for this years outdoor and indoor:character0050:

Chiskei, C99(Head), Amnesia Haze, Apollo x C99(head),sour diesel, sweet n sour diesel, rks, x18, law, chemdog dd, powerhouse, wonder diesel, ultra jax, midnight sun, nl5 x spontanica, erdbeer, gonzo 1, jaggen, shishkaberry,......................

Br 001
Br 002
Br 003
Br 004
darksideX

darksideX

heyho Tolpan waz up,..some real nice variety you 've goin' on bro :) ..lookx all nice & healthy!
btw one day i have to taste some of ur vino amigo:party0036:
hf dude..

Latest posts

Top Bottom