veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gliders420

gliders420

Ooh, well in that case I'll have to pop beans just for You man! I have some flavors I can't choose from so I'll let you pick! Lol

This is one of the more interesting forum layouts I've used. Is a "conversation" a "pm" lol thc farmer is a lite confusing

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ooh, well in that case I'll have to pop beans just for You man! I have some flavors I can't choose from so I'll let you pick! Lol

This is one of the more interesting forum layouts I've used. Is a "conversation" a "pm" lol thc farmer is a lite confusing

Yup convo is PM bro lol.

Lowman

Lowman

So I ran the numbers....and from what I can figure....1 pound of this stuff is good for about 90 gallons of feed. Pretty pricey I figure. 90 gallons won't get me through one flowering cycle for 6 plants. I was hoping the one pound jar I bought would be nice to run for one cycle...guess I won't have enough. I should of calculated first I guess. I really don't know if it's worth buying another to see if this stuff is worth it or not. I'm on week 3 right now....everything looks about the same as it does with cheaper nutes.

O

organiclover

I just bought 25 lbs of RO for $375 which equals $15 per pound which equals $0.033 per gram
If you feed at 5 grams per gallon that means a gallon of food costs $0.165 per gallon
I do not think this is really pricey - can you provide some comps that are cheaper ?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I just bought 25 lbs of RO for $375 which equals $15 per pound which equals $0.033 per gram
If you feed at 5 grams per gallon that means a gallon of food costs $0.165 per gallon
I do not think this is really pricey - can you provide some comps that are cheaper ?

not really...nope

at least nothing that performs on the level of veg+bloom as a stand-alone.

if you are just running two part fertilizers with no other bottles there are a few companies that can get you into that range and still put out quality, namely house & garden and Canna.

burn4me

burn4me

now as a rookie and it being able to be labeled as a "good" stand-alone, should i run with anything else or just it and the +life or caps line it looked dope and the reviews are off the charts great......s/o to cap on his product but im just curious. dont want anything complicated until i get the flow of it.

Power OG

Power OG

now as a rookie and it being able to be labeled as a "good" stand-alone, should i run with anything else or just it and the +life or caps line it looked dope and the reviews are off the charts great......s/o to cap on his product but im just curious. dont want anything complicated until i get the flow of it.
i would def get dirty veg+bloom its a stand alone product but two take your plants to next level, i would run the +lifeand +size. and should be impressed real easy system. just ordered mine last week.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Where did you find it for $375? Chris told me ordering 50lbs would be $800...

sdgrower

sdgrower

So I ran the numbers....and from what I can figure....1 pound of this stuff is good for about 90 gallons of feed. Pretty pricey I figure. 90 gallons won't get me through one flowering cycle for 6 plants. I was hoping the one pound jar I bought would be nice to run for one cycle...guess I won't have enough. I should of calculated first I guess. I really don't know if it's worth buying another to see if this stuff is worth it or not. I'm on week 3 right now....everything looks about the same as it does with cheaper nutes.
What nutes are you using that are cheaper than $20 to $25 for 90 gallons?

burn4me

burn4me

i would def get dirty veg+bloom its a stand alone product but two take your plants to next level, i would run the +lifeand +size. and should be impressed real easy system. just ordered mine last week.
well then for this 1st one ill use it alone then add to it next one to see the improvement. no need in doing too much and not knowing what im doing. just wanted to know if i could use it and only it. thanks

ill eagle

ill eagle

I'd say I'm looking at a 10-15% yield increase with the +SIZE. I used it at 1 gram per gallon from week 3-6 and am pulling it from the feed. Still running the dirty at 2.0EC. I did notice heavier frosting earlier in the process and resin globs on some of the buds. Whatever is in this shit sticks.

VEGBLOOMPLUSSIZE

Latest posts

Top Bottom