veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowman

Lowman

has anyone tried the dirty in a rez..One that holds the nutrients for about a week and a half before refilling in a drip system. I hate muck in my rez...just wonderin how mucky the dirty gets.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

has anyone tried the dirty in a rez..One that holds the nutrients for about a week and a half before refilling in a drip system. I hate muck in my rez...just wonderin how mucky the dirty gets.

Have the dirty ina rez for 6 day's no MUCK! ! your good! Shit dissolves asap seems like!

Power OG

Power OG

its on!
IMG 20140218 181557

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

deng I wish I got instructions for my plus size ~ been running it at 2 grams a gallon every other feeding. Seems like everything could have taken a little less

Been playing with Budswel lately and it's absolutely kicking ass with veg+bloom. Biggest buds I've seen! Here's a week 5 Durban top: View attachment 377235

are you telling me NO ONE has clowned on you for that lighter?!?! i bet Seamaiden loves it!

burn4me

burn4me

question: how long did it take to receive product? i ordered on the 9th or 10th. i mean i know since it wasnt overnight it be a while but damn. everything i order i usually get within 3-5 days

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

question: how long did it take to receive product? i ordered on the 9th or 10th. i mean i know since it wasnt overnight it be a while but damn. everything i order i usually get within 3-5 days

I would call brother. It took me two weeks and i ordered thru my hydro store . I'd e-mail chris!

burn4me

burn4me

his info on the site? i got my receipt # and junk so maybe i should. tech. today is still only about the 7th biz. day so ill give it until friday.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

his info on the site? i got my receipt # and junk so maybe i should. tech. today is still only about the 7th biz. day so ill give it until friday.

Yeah email link right there at bottom of page. Hope you get it soon.

Power OG

Power OG

i
i ordered mine friday and had on tues. so not long at all, amd im way in the south.

Power OG

Power OG

i would call chris, he is really cool dude, i dnt know were you are but it came.fastreal fast and im not close.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Can you clarify? Are you drenching with feed pulled from a res with the +life added?

Room looks nice and vigorous bro. Great work!
the +life I am using for veg and the first few weeks of flower. I drop like 3-4 scoops(that comes with it) in my 50 gallon rez. The +size I am using @ 1 gram per gallon from week 2-3 thru week 6-7. I stack it on top of 5 grams of dirty per gallon. pH perfection all day. Maybe check my pH 2x a week now.
The mix from HR is rock wool and some foam like stuff. It comes with a "conditioner" that I guess bonds it all together. You dump the bottle in with your first feed of nutes and it cures the shit. All I have to say is, amazing results. Better then I ever got with wool or peat. Really easy to run with no chance of over watering. I am going with it in my rooms for sure. And I guess you can reuse it. I'm still waiting on some more info as I don't think it is even for sale yet.I was told it was going to be available as black&tan but now is being called FWOK lol. Good shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom