veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

the +life I am using for veg and the first few weeks of flower. I drop like 3-4 scoops(that comes with it) in my 50 gallon rez. The +size I am using @ 1 gram per gallon from week 2-3 thru week 6-7. I stack it on top of 5 grams of dirty per gallon. pH perfection all day. Maybe check my pH 2x a week now.
The mix from HR is rock wool and some foam like stuff. It comes with a "conditioner" that I guess bonds it all together. You dump the bottle in with your first feed of nutes and it cures the shit. All I have to say is, amazing results. Better then I ever got with wool or peat. Really easy to run with no chance of over watering. I am going with it in my rooms for sure. And I guess you can reuse it. I'm still waiting on some more info as I don't think it is even for sale yet.I was told it was going to be available as black&tan but now is being called FWOK lol. Good shit.
Hey Ill, what kind of ppms are you getting at 5 grams per gallon? And does the +SIZE seem to be able to take the place of a booster, like MOAB?

ill eagle

ill eagle

I think it's like 1.6-1.8/5 grams with the +size at 1 gram it's maybe 1.9-2.0 not exactly sure but in that range. I usually let my rez hit 2.1-2.2 and then top off to bring it back down to 1.9. My pH needs adjusting 1-2x per week and I flush for one day of the week at half strength. I was told the +size is like MOAB on crack. I'm started it at week 2 on this latest batch and from what I can see this will be one my best runs ever. Not only are there white hairs propping out everywhere but the resin is piling on earlier then it usually does.
Vegbloomsize

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I think it's like 1.6-1.8/5 grams with the +size at 1 gram it's maybe 1.9-2.0 not exactly sure but in that range. I usually let my rez hit 2.1-2.2 and then top off to bring it back down to 1.9. My pH needs adjusting 1-2x per week and I flush for one day of the week at half strength. I was told the +size is like MOAB on crack. I'm started it at week 2 on this latest batch and from what I can see this will be one my best runs ever. Not only are there white hairs propping out everywhere but the resin is piling on earlier then it usually does. View attachment 381730

What size rez eagle? 50+? Im going with a 10gal rez to start. Any suggestions on what i grams i should add? Was thinking 2grams a gall, then double that in flower . Ima order another size before they change formula, heavy 16 did it once folks latched onto the fire . Looking good btw eagle. What week is that girl?
Respect

R

rarekind

I have some rooted clones in str8 coco....just rooted. Any suggestion as to what ec. or grams I should feed them? I was thinking about 2.5 grams but that might no be enough given Dirty phosphorus level.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I run 50 gallon drums. I'm using 250 grams dirty and 50 grams +size from week 2 of flower to week 6 and then I just let my rez run and add some water every once and a while to keep EC from getting above 2.2. I let the pH swing up during the 7th week and then flush at like .5EC for the final 4-5 days. In a 10 gallon rez I would use 50grams Dirty and 10 grams +size. I'm in this fwok rockwool/foam shit so that might make a difference in my dose but I'm not sure.

I haven't run coco in a while but I wouldn't be afraid the use the 5 grams per gallon as this shit is hard to burn with. I know the +life makes a big difference in coco as I have a few friends running the regimen and their shit is vigorous.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I run 50 gallon drums. I'm using 250 grams dirty and 50 grams +size from week 2 of flower to week 6 and then I just let my rez run and add some water every once and a while to keep EC from getting above 2.2. I let the pH swing up during the 7th week and then flush at like .5EC for the final 4-5 days. In a 10 gallon rez I would use 50grams Dirty and 10 grams +size. I'm in this fwok rockwool/foam shit so that might make a difference in my dose but I'm not sure.

I haven't run coco in a while but I wouldn't be afraid the use the 5 grams per gallon as this shit is hard to burn with. I know the +life makes a big difference in coco as I have a few friends running the regimen and their shit is vigorous.

Thanks eagle! Gonna try that. !!
Respect

burn4me

burn4me

i just got my package today!!
only bought a pound of the dirty and +life. and i have cal/mag. is there anything i should get for 1 run? wanted to do a run before committing to a nute. will the lb be enough to run say 4-5 plants?

burn4me

burn4me

been looking over the feed schedule they have online for VEG BLOOM. seeing as they didnt include it with the package. but any way im new to the nute thing.want to make sure im understanding this right, so what im asking is:
where at do i start at for veg? .6-3.4 g/1 gal is what it says so do i start off at .6? take it up every week while in veg til i get to 3.4 max?

.6-3.4g/1Gal

gliders420

gliders420

I think it's like 1.6-1.8/5 grams with the +size at 1 gram it's maybe 1.9-2.0 not exactly sure but in that range. I usually let my rez hit 2.1-2.2 and then top off to bring it back down to 1.9. My pH needs adjusting 1-2x per week and I flush for one day of the week at half strength. I was told the +size is like MOAB on crack. I'm started it at week 2 on this latest batch and from what I can see this will be one my best runs ever. Not only are there white hairs propping out everywhere but the resin is piling on earlier then it usually does. View attachment 381730
this is week two?!?

Lowman

Lowman

I wonder why they took down the page I posted earlier for discounts and free shipping on 5+ lbs. They send out the notice of the website for a deal...then take the deals away. Very nice!!

ill eagle

ill eagle

HR recommends Dirty @ 5 grams per gallon, 1 gram +size per gallon, pH comes out at 5.6. I was told to pull the +size at 6.5 weeks and finish on 2-4 grams per gallon Dirty. I'm going to go by the book on this one and see what happens. Still 10-14 days to go
Vegbloomsize

Illeagle1

Last edited:
donmekka

donmekka

How long are you flushing? I didn't see it if you already posted letme know an i will go back and reread. Thanks

Top Bottom