veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

So, made 8gal today using Dirty @ 0.5tsp/gal & +life @ 0.5g/gal.
EC was 0.6 @ 6.5pH @ 22C.
Seemed a bit too easy, lol. We'll see how they look in like ten hours.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

im loving the veg+bloom dirty and im about to start with the plus size in a week or 2. i bought the V+B bc of this thread when i was doing research on a good simple nutrient to carry out into the bush. i cant be carrying quarts of nutes on top 4-5 gallons of water. it grows some very healthy plants. the leaves are so shiny!!

Church plot2
Monster church
clutch419

clutch419

So after reading your reviews of this I decided to order the dirty line with life and ph
I am new to the powder good thing is there any help you can give me about it. I will be using nectar of the gods soil with extra perlite added to it.
Does any one have a good feeding chart or pointers for me
Thank you

T

toquer

I'm currently giving the stuff a shot. In a side by side with H16. It seems idiot proof. I fed at 1.6 today still no sign of burn and just a touch smaller than the H16 which is running significantly higher ec. So I'll push them again in two days. The +size was at 0.4 today. The strain is Biker OG kush. 11 weeker. Feeds very heavy. Is on week 7 currently.

The next two trays are Lemon Skunk. Feeds very light and has leaf curl at the first sign of any issues but continues to get pushed regardless. She's a picky bitch but so worth the high. She's only at 1.2 to 1.3 on week 4 and I backed off and she went two shades lighter in two days.

So my thoughts, the shit is available immediately as you see overnight swelling. I use dirty in soil but I use reclaimed AC condensate as my water source. 10% tap makes it so I don't need to pH up which makes it so easy to use.

After a couple runs I should have it dialed in nicely. So far I like the stuff. I want to try the fpok. I use (2) ocean forest and (1) roots 707 as my base soil.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Good info @toquer, I'm just starting some clones on the hd mix super easy so far, alien orange cookies clones
IMG 20150819 212642851 HDR

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So after reading your reviews of this I decided to order the dirty line with life and ph
I am new to the powder good thing is there any help you can give me about it. I will be using nectar of the gods soil with extra perlite added to it.
Does any one have a good feeding chart or pointers for me
Thank you

Just like any nutrient that you are new to....start off with less and work your way up. I start out with 3 grams per gallon and max out at 5 grams per gallon.

I don't know much about the Nectar for the Gods soil. Is it amended? If so, you may want to start off a little lower on the base.

clutch419

clutch419

Thank you guys for the info. I will start low and work up. Notg soil is good for clones first couple weeks you don't need nutrition for them as clones. It seems pretty easy and cost effective. Fuck I spent a grand last month on notg supplies and I did not see much of a difference in quality and quantity vers gh that I had used for years but after the Monsanto buy out I quit and went to notg. In my mind it is a ok product great people behind it. But it's very weak in strength they could concentrate it down so you are not going through so much. I do plan on using a few parts of it in teas but that's about it with it to much money and waist with bottles. They want you to use up to 8 tbl per gallon of there Herculean harvest in flower. Now you times that by 4 per buckets and I need four buckets a day it adds up quick. Plus you flush with and when I blow through a 2.5 gallon jug in a week it's time to stop and switch.
Thanks guys will let you know how it works out.
Also hear is a tip I learned if you have pm. Make a comfrey tea. And water and spray affected plants it kills it off quick in baby cuttings it kills what is systematically involved and does not come back. It also has a nice npk to it also acts as a stress reliever for plants. It works great killed my pm problem in 2 weeks. Take fresh cut up comfrey soak in ro water for 3-6 weeks then apply at a 2-10 ratio
Thanks again.

juicey

juicey

I've done a couple runs with the veg+bloom HD in coco and use hydroplex as a bloom booster. I've gotten pretty familiar with it and find that I need to feed low with most strains I've run, mostly due to the fact I can't water to much runoff. (Usually 2-3 tsp per 5 gal). My ladies stay nice and green through harvest but I also use teas with ogbiowar 1x per week.
I am doing a run in vermifire soil and only fed water and tea, top dressed with guano and kelp meal during flower and they look a little better and appear they will yield better than the coco with veg+bloom.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

my plants are still thriving on the dirty. i just begin feeding + size today here is the same plant that is in post #917 no burn at all and i been giving a double dose during the first 2 weeks now i will scale it back to 1 tsp with the added + size..2nd pic is of sannies heribei one the fastest strains i have ever grew before. also just so i know should i feed V+B and + size more then 1 time per week?

Monster church
Bud shot heribei
Last edited:
clutch419

clutch419

So I got my package today for h.r.c. And I have a few questions on use of it.
So what are some good ppm to shot for veg to start and what's the max you should give them in veg. I was thinking 200-600
For flower I was thinking 1000-1200 ppm or is that to high. Also when doing transition should I up the ppm each feeding to get them to flip. Also when should I add in the bloom booster. Should I take the base ppm up to let's say 900 and then add bloom booster to hit a 1000 ppm. I am guessing that's what you do. Are there any additional things I should add to like cal mag. Or sugar. I use ro water or should I use tap. I bought the dirty formula but I don't know if that's what I got. Can some tell me if it isImage
Any help would be great.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

So I got my package today for h.r.c. And I have a few questions on use of it.
So what are some good ppm to shot for veg to start and what's the max you should give them in veg. I was thinking 200-600
For flower I was thinking 1000-1200 ppm or is that to high. Also when doing transition should I up the ppm each feeding to get them to flip. Also when should I add in the bloom booster. Should I take the base ppm up to let's say 900 and then add bloom booster to hit a 1000 ppm. I am guessing that's what you do. Are there any additional things I should add to like cal mag. Or sugar. I use ro water or should I use tap. I bought the dirty formula but I don't know if that's what I got. Can some tell me if it isView attachment 532703
Any help would be great.
i dont even test PPM or PH i just use 1 heaping tsp and fed my plants. im a guerilla grower though so i dont have time to check all that ppm and ph stuff out in the bush. i have to dump and run and i can honestly say ive never seen a issue with this stuff

Top Bottom