veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

Does anyone by chance have a GA for any of their versions? R/o, Dirty etc. I can find that it used to be online, but guess it's not anymore.

clutch419

clutch419

Well if you flush properly you should not have much to anything left in them.
I let my plants wilt then I give plain water 6-8 cups. I let them go till they wilt again then I give 4-6 cups let wilt again give 4 cups wilt again 4 cups wilt again 2 cups let wilt 2-3 more times but giving 2 cups. I grow in 3-5 gallon pots.
When you make the plant wilt it works harder to use up stored energy that we are trying to get rid of. So after 10-14 days my plants are yellowed up and ready to come down.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Well if you flush properly you should not have much to anything left in them.
I let my plants wilt then I give plain water 6-8 cups. I let them go till they wilt again then I give 4-6 cups let wilt again give 4 cups wilt again 4 cups wilt again 2 cups let wilt 2-3 more times but giving 2 cups. I grow in 3-5 gallon pots.
When you make the plant wilt it works harder to use up stored energy that we are trying to get rid of. So after 10-14 days my plants are yellowed up and ready to come down.

Starving the plant of water to the point of wilting is NOT a good thing. You are doing more harm them good. Messing with the CEC of the media, changes ph, and can get some nasty salt build up.

Last week cut EC in half but still water normally.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

IMG 20150904 161201560
IMG 20150904 161235111
2nd pic is + size

MGRox

MGRox

Big thanks @Timmyahcomeon138 !! I see that is the HD. Do you know, by chance if the GA is similar for R/o and dirty? I'm not sure if they alter that aspect or not with the versions.

Edit: here's the profile @ 5gm per gallon

VBHD5

Last edited:
MGRox

MGRox

@Timmyahcomeon138 Looking nice!
Thank you a ton as well @toquer!! I was pretty sure they would be the same.

I always like to snoop the npk profiles for the different Mfg's. Surprisingly, this company is probably the closest to what I currently run for NPK (wk 3-6); compared to all other companies so far.
I run appx 125 - 60 - 210.
V+B @ 6 gm and 1.5 gm +size per gallon = 127 - 54 - 208.

So that's pretty nice there and does get me thinkin some; with it having other stuff in it as well.

Oh, anyone know the Si amount in these? I see the site mentions it but didn't note it listed anywhere in GA. curious if anyone had asked the company.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Their foliar has some sort of silica in it. Been beta testing it for them and I am getting over night noticeable results. Shit is bomb bomb. I checked the ec of the spray and it's like 2000ppm diluted at 100ml/gal and haven't had any burn with or without the lights on.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@Timmyahcomeon138 Looking nice!
Thank you a ton as well @toquer!! I was pretty sure they would be the same.

I always like to snoop the npk profiles for the different Mfg's. Surprisingly, this company is probably the closest to what I currently run for NPK (wk 3-6); compared to all other companies so far.
I run appx 125 - 60 - 210.
V+B @ 6 gm and 1.5 gm +size per gallon = 127 - 54 - 208.

So that's pretty nice there and does get me thinkin some; with it having other stuff in it as well.

Oh, anyone know the Si amount in these? I see the site mentions it but didn't note it listed anywhere in GA. curious if anyone had asked the company.
its .030% not much it also hascitric acid, humic acid and 4 L aminos. but the PDF is different bc this PDF says its 15-10-27 npk with 18% calcium so it could have changed the amount of SI now. i still add Armour SI to my water

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Their foliar has some sort of silica in it. Been beta testing it for them and I am getting over night noticeable results. Shit is bomb bomb. I checked the ec of the spray and it's like 2000ppm diluted at 100ml/gal and haven't had any burn with or without the lights on.
how i could get some their foliar? maybe i will email Chris and see what he says.

MGRox

MGRox

its .030% not much it also hascitric acid, humic acid and 4 L aminos. but the PDF is different bc this PDF says its 15-10-27 npk with 18% calcium so it could have changed the amount of SI now. i still add Armour SI to my water
Thanks for the possible Si %.
Yea, from what I could find when they first came out, the npk was closer to what you mention as well as Ca @18%. Guess they diluted it for some reason. Though if you multiply the current by 2 (8-5-13 x 2) = 16-10-26 ;). No clue if the Si was lowered at the same time or not.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Thanks for the possible Si %.
Yea, from what I could find when they first came out, the npk was closer to what you mention as well as Ca @18%. Guess they diluted it for some reason. Though if you multiply the current by 2 (8-5-13 x 2) = 16-10-26 ;). No clue if the Si was lowered at the same time or not.
why would u multiply it by 2? 16% nitrogen seems a bit high for flowering after week 4 imo. i do like the GA though of 8-5-13. ive always liked more potassium then phorphus in my feed for later bud growth

MGRox

MGRox

why would u multiply it by 2? 16% nitrogen seems a bit high for flowering after week 4 imo. i do like the GA though of 8-5-13. ive always liked more potassium then phorphus in my feed for later bud growth
Hey, sorry for the confusion. I had found the higher npk listed as what the product included when it was first released; but didn't know for sure. With you pointing out the same thing from .pdf you have; I assumed that they reduced the concentration of their mix. that was all.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey, sorry for the confusion. I had found the higher npk listed as what the product included when it was first released; but didn't know for sure. With you pointing out the same thing from .pdf you have; I assumed that they reduced the concentration of their mix. that was all.
ah ok lol i suck at math so all those numbers and % had me confused. i can only count money and ohzee's =) here is a incredible bulk at 5-6 weeks in flower. they are hard as rocks now since this pic was about 5-6 days ago and the bud to leaf ratio is fkn insane on this strain! with the most sweet skunk smell i have ever grown. i got this orginally for my commerical part of the garden but after this smell and rock hard buds so far its staying for the head stash jar now. i can honestly say so far everthing that Dr. Krippling has put on the breeder pack about this strain is true. only way to kill this strain is chop it! nutrient and ph problems are non-exsistent, temps of the high 90s for over a week st8 with no rain and i didnt water was the only one that didnt have some droppy leaves. i only bought 1 seed of this as a tester to. i wish i had a whole pack of these fuckers going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom