veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

deng I wish I got instructions for my plus size ~ been running it at 2 grams a gallon every other feeding. Seems like everything could have taken a little less

Been playing with Budswel lately and it's absolutely kicking ass with veg+bloom. Biggest buds I've seen! Here's a week 5 Durban top: View attachment 377235
I wouldn't say the budswell is causing the size there though. From what I understand about BS is that it just adds to flavor and smell. I stopped using it because they changed the formulation on it this year. I think it may be a bit more watered down than it used to be.

MKP? sorrt still new to all short-hand talk...
MPK is MonoPotasium Phosphate.....if you do some research you will find that the majority of bloom boosters all contain MPK in pretty high ratio's. There are some threads on the site that have DIY nutrient profiles like MOAB, which is just MPK, MAP and B1.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

whos running the DIRTY? is it doing as fine of job as the others? looks fantastic Solid...nice work. what others should i run with for the dirty? heavy 16 fire? seems perfect for a noob like me so i dont burn my beautiful tender ladies. thanks guys

About to run the dirty with +size and hvy fire. I'll make a log once started should be soon ! We. .looking GOOD bro! What's your ratio in veg?

Joseph29

Joseph29

Does anyone know if the +size is 0-52-32?? I'm thinking that it might be just like moab but maybe with some added goodies??? Also I'm in so cal tap in coco. Do you think I should just run veg bloom tap instead of dirty??? I'm thinking about running this on my blue dream that is going into flower tomorrow:
canna coco medium
-veg bloom tap
+size
roots excel 1ml
sea green 2ml
bud candy 8ml
humic/fulvic powder 1/4tsp

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Does anyone know if the +size is 0-52-32?? I'm thinking that it might be just like moab but maybe with some added goodies??? Also I'm in so cal tap in coco. Do you think I should just run veg bloom tap instead of dirty???

I'm using canna coco with hella hard tap. Hearing that dirty would be better in coco . Email chris he's hella friendly man. GL to ya!

burn4me

burn4me

About to run the dirty with +size and hvy fire. I'll make a log once started should be soon ! We. .looking GOOD bro! What's your ratio in veg?
well def let me know when and i will be there bro. im hella interested in this product. seems like a noobs wet dream!!! lol
i hope for my sake its super detailed i have no doubt that you will succeed. good luck

ill eagle

ill eagle

deng I wish I got instructions for my plus size ~ been running it at 2 grams a gallon every other feeding. Seems like everything could have taken a little less

Been playing with Budswel lately and it's absolutely kicking ass with veg+bloom. Biggest buds I've seen! Here's a week 5 Durban top: View attachment 377235

1-2 grams a gallon of the +size was what I was recommended. I took the 1 gram route and am feeling it. I'll try 2 grams on my next batch but for now these seem to be happy. I was also told to pull the +size 10 days before chop and cut the water back to 1/2 of what they were getting before. I've been doing the dry out thing for a while and I know that it is a legit way to finish em.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Does anyone know if the +size is 0-52-32?? I'm thinking that it might be just like moab but maybe with some added goodies??? Also I'm in so cal tap in coco. Do you think I should just run veg bloom tap instead of dirty??? I'm thinking about running this on my blue dream that is going into flower tomorrow:
canna coco medium
-veg bloom tap
+size
roots excel 1ml
sea green 2ml
bud candy 8ml

run the dirty and pH it down to like 5.8. I've seen crazy results with v+b in coco. Run it at like 2 EC above your tap EC I even spiked every week at 2.8 and they were still frosted out

gliders420

gliders420

run the dirty and pH it down to like 5.8. I've seen crazy results with v+b in coco. Run it at like 2 EC above your tap EC I even spiked every week at 2.8 and they were still frosted out
lol i was about to be bummed i couldn't use my v=b sample in the coco grow ill be starting. i was under the impression the v+b was good for all mediums, so does that mean they just made the dirty "better" for soil and "soilless" mediums?

gliders420

gliders420

lol i was about to be bummed i couldn't use my v=b sample in the coco grow ill be starting. i was under the impression the v+b was good for all mediums, so does that mean they just made the dirty "better" for soil and "soilless" mediums?
after reading their website the dirty contains enzymes, probiotics(i think it was late and i was pretty high), and bennies as well as the one part nuts, seems legit that ill definitely be going after that once this sample is gone

gliders420

gliders420

canna coco medium
-veg bloom tap
+size
roots excel 1ml
sea green 2ml
bud candy 8ml
the humid/fulvic is up to you, they claim to have it i the V+B already

gliders420

gliders420

Ima run some platinum cookies on this line! I'm quite excited! for the grow, not the 16 hour drive to get the damn genes!

gliders420

gliders420

It's going DOWN fellas . I'll keep you updated !! Shout out to @ill eagle n @urbanfog for pushing in right direction . And the other homie too.
Aren't you doing coco too? I'm looking forward to watching that progress...

That phrase is pretty weird after I typed it.... "Looking forward"... I said that correct, right?

gliders420

gliders420

should i have got the dirty for soil? or just run reg. hardwater?
please help fast ....:nailbiting:
Calm down pot head!(nice avatar)
It's pretty simple! it's a preference point really. What do you want to do?

I will personally run the tap version after my sample of reg is done. I'd like to save on water honestly. My tap isn't too bad and id like to conserve money/water cuz the ro filter wastes so much.
If I want I'll just add bennies with an enzyme product and your "close" to what I'm assuming "dirty" is trying to accomplish.

If you don't want to mess with the extra items go with the dirty. I didn't see any material for dirty being ok for tap water either. So if you don't have ro that's something toconsider

Top Bottom