veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Just ordered some of this to give it a go. Seen some really great results with out anything but. You guys are seeing the need to def. add some PK along the way?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Just ordered some of this to give it a go. Seen some really great results with out anything but. You guys are seeing the need to def. add some PK along the way?
sup bro u can run it just like that with great results man but I like to add some mother of all blooms I used a lil bit of some stuff called ginormous from hombult nutrients great stuff very potent liquid I start using it after stretch but thats just me this is a great one part easy and cheap great product all my out door weed looks like indoor when dry as well and stays sticky my last harvest was very good quality top shelf

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

sup bro u can run it just like that with great results man but I like to add some mother of all blooms I used a lil bit of some stuff called ginormous from hombult nutrients great stuff very potent liquid I start using it after stretch but thats just me this is a great one part easy and cheap great product all my out door weed looks like indoor when dry as well and stays sticky my last harvest was very good quality top shelf

Thanks. Sounds good glad it turn out bad ass for you.
I have a few boosters that I use nver tried those Ill look into it.
The results Ive been reading look pretty incredible.

Id love to try the Dirty Im in coco DTW so I keep standing rez for a week. Idk if that would work. With or without aeration,or circulation? I saw one guy said yes but I find it hard to believe.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks. Sounds good glad it turn out bad ass for you.
I have a few boosters that I use nver tried those Ill look into it.
The results Ive been reading look pretty incredible.

Id love to try the Dirty Im in coco DTW so I keep standing rez for a week. Idk if that would work. With or without aeration,or circulation? I saw one guy said yes but I find it hard to believe.

Running the dirty now with the +size and heavy 16 fire. So far the dankest dank I've grown.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Never used fire either. do use tea...any numbers you guys? would like to give it a go for sure.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

ditto, Dirty, +life, +size and caps foilar and teas in between. At day 32 in flower I have the biggest buds I have seen since I started growing. And the biggest positive is how easy it is, no fuss no muss

YES. Im about to buy another bucket or dirty ans a FEW jars of +size. Shits like moab on hulkamania brother lol. Hope all's well UF! Gonna peep your thread ina few.
Tmb
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Never used fire either. do use tea...any numbers you guys? would like to give it a go for sure.

I use kelplogic, +life, and heavy 16s prime as a tea weekly. Gonna switch up and use NFTG along with vegnbloom. I use a up and down feeding all thru harvest. So number I'd say i start with 3tsp of dirty, and go up to about 7tsp then repeat. On the +size and fire just a few mls of fire a scoop and a half of +size and it's gravy. Ill get more accurate numbers for ya soon buddy.
Respect

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Damn WS you going to busy soon. Nice and fat. what strain is that mostly?

Thanks Mr 36 I appreciate it. Believe you on the Size. Going to def pick it up as well.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Damn WS you going to busy soon. Nice and fat. what strain is that mostly?

Thanks Mr 36 I appreciate it. Believe you on the Size. Going to def pick it up as well.

mostly sour i think, some Louis XIII in the back making spears too. I think this is run on Hydroplex but there may have been MKP added as well I've been busy and not paying as much attention to the nutrient side of things since making the switch to V+B...stuff is no worries. I'm about to start playing around with making stock mixes of V+B to see if there's any fallout if it's mixed for a 1:100 injector...hoping not because I've run through eight or nine nute lines and this is the only thing I've found that has all the advantages commercial ferts do but without having to regulate PH or amend Calnit

Here's another couple pics of some veg bloom flower...week 7 I believe just hydroplex
IMG 20140424 164450995 HDR
IMG 20140424 165254029 HDR

Last edited:
urban1026835

urban1026835

Thanks!

I spoke to two techs for the Veg+Bloom formula and they are sending us samples for testing and evaluation. Very nice and professional folks I must say.

+Rep
I bought the sample a while back and must say they send quite a bit of it when you only use so little.

I think I paid $6 shipping and had it a week later. Nice to hear good things about it.

Did you have the regular or hardwater formula?

burn4me

burn4me

@Gamrstwin36 brother how you been? did you say in previous post you started off with 3 tsp? damn maybe i wasnt giving enough and thats why they are showing def. im a retard.:asshat: i was scared of burn and started with 1 tsp. they are starving and eating themselves:nailbiting::banghead::banghead:

D

Donkdbz

mostly sour i think, some Louis XIII in the back making spears too. I think this is run on Hydroplex but there may have been MKP added as well I've been busy and not paying as much attention to the nutrient side of things since making the switch to V+B...stuff is no worries. I'm about to start playing around with making stock mixes of V+B to see if there's any fallout if it's mixed for a 1:100 injector...hoping not because I've run through eight or nine nute lines and this is the only thing I've found that has all the advantages commercial ferts do but without having to regulate PH or amend Calnit

Here's another couple pics of some veg bloom flower...week 7 I believe just hydroplex
View attachment 404449 View attachment 404450

any close ups of some frost........

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Damn nice... Please let me know about your findings Im in the middle of trying to set up the same deal. Just picked up a Hanna injection pump and playing with ph controller first. Have always used one on my fish tank its nothing new to me. But I was wondering the same thing about V&B. I want to have everything completly automated. You running the Hydroplex the whole time? 2ml a gal or something?

WS forgot to ask what formula you running? What medium? thanks.

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

any close ups of some frost........
Louis XIII OG wk 4
IMG 20140421 122020955

Blackberry Kush, dried shot
IMG 20140415 232059110

Damn nice... Please let me know about your findings Im in the middle of trying to set up the same deal. Just picked up a Hanna injection pump and playing with ph controller first. Have always used one on my fish tank its nothing new to me. But I was wondering the same thing about V&B. I want to have everything completly automated. You running the Hydroplex the whole time? 2ml a gal or something?

WS forgot to ask what formula you running? What medium? thanks.

hydroplex is just flower, 5ml/gal from week 2 to 6. MKP was run at 1-2 grams/gal. This is all in coco with RO formula, full strength except transitional phases. Full automation but it's still worth it to get multiple hand waterings in every week, as well as teas. water comes out at 80ppm/7.6 temp 68-72 degrees usually mixes to 850-1150 ppm @ 5.9-6.4. All these shots are without C02, just got that system set up. Hoping the tables can hold they're already starting to flex

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

@Gamrstwin36 brother how you been? did you say in previous post you started off with 3 tsp? damn maybe i wasnt giving enough and thats why they are showing def. im a retard.:asshat: i was scared of burn and started with 1 tsp. they are starving and eating themselves:nailbiting::banghead::banghead:

Yessir i started that low and go as high as 7-8 tsp. Then back down to 3. It helps with salt buildup and what not. It's the easiest nute ive ever used. Just scoop and GO lol. I've been hanging in there bro, hope all's well your way.
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom