veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

get +size, foliar with it at first two weeks flower then switch to +size in feed.

mix the hard/tap version with Dirty, regardless of grow style.

i'll give you all a little hint, chris is working on a new formula called HD. should be hitting the streets and testers anytime now. this shit, does wonders i couldnt even imagine. its essentially have Hard formula half Dirty (hence H.D.) but the formula of the hard apparently cracks open and works wonders FOR the dirty, then for your plants. he also added it chalked full of shell casting and other stuff, which will probably be kept secret. point being all good shit, and just wait that is all you will use.

ive been mixing 5# of the hard and 5 of dirty for about a year now and have never looked back. use tap water, easiest regimen i've come across, not to mention the most resinous plants and killer smoke. i dont care i liked going mad scientist... but now its scoop stir and feed.... doneski

fwok + vegbloom HD + root pots - any strain GPW, a ton a lot easier if you more efficient lighting than HPS (gavita or 315 vertical bulb CDL.... e paps are meant for outdoor light dep gardens and such. test have proven it to be 50% as efficient as gavitas.

grow.
U ever mix dirty and soft ro?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I've been running Dirty w/RO water for amazing results. Thinking of giving this a try. Is there a reason to use the Hard Formula in this combo over the Soft Formula?
I have well water so running it straight out of tap is not an option

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Just flipped these 3 days ago. Running mills and v+b side by side! 2 of the 3 tables are the 8 inch big mama blocks. Givin em a run
Probably to early to tell but how are mills and v + b doing against each other ?

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

I've been running Dirty w/RO water for amazing results. Thinking of giving this a try. Is there a reason to use the Hard Formula in this combo over the Soft Formula?

from what chris told me its the hard formula that kicks the dirty into gear, and i believe its because of the PH down ingredients he uses with it. all i remember is him specifically telling me hard and dirty (thats why new formula is HD, not going to be a RD, lol)

plus all the hard does besides the soft is keep your shit buffered. i dont even flood i DTW, and i still love the dirty/hard mix. but from what ive been told by them its the hard that makes the HD possible with the extra stuff.

plus if youre in co I found a place to get 5 pounders for just uner 80$ including tax. major come up. sell 5 pounders of plus size and kilos of plus life. finally somewhere here so i dont have to pay for shipping. ha

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

from what chris told me its the hard formula that kicks the dirty into gear, and i believe its because of the PH down ingredients he uses with it. all i remember is him specifically telling me hard and dirty (thats why new formula is HD, not going to be a RD, lol)

plus all the hard does besides the soft is keep your shit buffered. i dont even flood i DTW, and i still love the dirty/hard mix. but from what ive been told by them its the hard that makes the HD possible with the extra stuff.

plus if youre in co I found a place to get 5 pounders for just uner 80$ including tax. major come up. sell 5 pounders of plus size and kilos of plus life. finally somewhere here so i dont have to pay for shipping. ha
Can I still use the dirty with hard even if I'm using ro water?

urban1026835

urban1026835

Just wanted to say my ladies are still very happy with the change.. still 1g per qt and 1/2ml hydroplex. any other recommendations?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

This is the super nice cut of Blackberry Kush floating around Colorado...I've been growing her for about two years now and this is by far one of the nicest, densest nugs I've seen her put out. Hell yeah, Veg+Bloom.

IMG 20140812 121520536 HDR

peaking my feed in week 4 at 1.6 ec, otherwise feeding @ 1-1.2 with a few additives for PK.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Question... I've been feeding my early flower girls about 600-700 ppm. I've noticed that the run off sometimes makes it jump 100 or so. Is this from running through my rockwool?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

There are a few places in town getting Veg Bloom in I know of one that's selling their stock at discount and not carrying it anymore because it's hurting their sales to sell one bucket vs 5 jugs

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

There are a few places in town getting Veg Bloom in I know of one that's selling their stock at discount and not carrying it anymore because it's hurting their sales to sell one bucket vs 5 jugs

it was cultivate in wheat ridge. i spoke with them for awhile yesterday and they just ordered another 1k lbs.... i dont think they plan on going anywhere. They are getting a deal for just getting the product here to colorado, i suppose hes sick of all the single LB orders.... i hear they are going to somewhat "distribute" for them in colorado. should be cool stuff! hopefully the price will go down more too! lol.

oh they got a pallet of FWOK in yesterday too. looks just like insulation mixed with like granular rockwool... if that comprehends

VBHD coming oct 1st.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Little night shot. 70 degrees 61% humidity. Girls have really been enjoying themselves since I started feeding em with VB. 1.2 EC 1 minute a day. Mills is neck and neck with the VB at this point!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Im running mills this run eveything looks good and healthy, in in the second wk of flower. Im liking that it has no salt build up. Its to early to tell at the momnet.

Top Bottom