veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

killing it with hd and size. This is my boys strain dubtech from cal diego and
we have never seen it get this fat, very pleased with the results. it's like a heineken OG lol
Bb3
Bb4

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I stopped using additives with vb save a bit monthly tea feed...shit works. Two 25,000w + harvests in a row hitting over 2 per feeding 1.8-2.2 all the way through.

It seems expensive but if you are a regular a shop they can probably cut you a deal.
WS
What kind of tea are you feeding your girls??

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Here is a little update on these girls in FWOK. They are day 32 flower. Getting fed 3 times a day for two minutes at a time or until I see a little bit of run off. They are getting fed ~1.2 EC and loving every bit of it. The swell begins...

IMG 0016
IMG 0017 2

urban1026835

urban1026835

I recently tore down my setup but was going strong on the V&B the last few runs and see no need to switch anytime soon. Also put another bud onto it and he was always having problems before and now he is starting to put out decent flowers.

Sure he is learning more as he goes but as far as growing killer flowers with ease this V&B is where I have landed and I have tried quite a few different nutrient lines..H&G,floranova 2 part, flora series 3 part, head recipe, NOTG, botanicare cns17, GO organics line,and a few others I cannot remember plus countless supps, some great some not so great.

As for the base though I will be sticking with my V&B w/caps bennies. Have some +size that I will be switching my moab/hydroplex boosters out with and doing a strictly V&B product run

ill eagle

ill eagle

DANKEM, that has got to be the real deal gg. I am planning on running it soon. Make sure you push a lot of water late week 6 to try and get her to finish by week 9.

Looking proper organic, I couldn't have done it better myself. respect.

urban, grow on man!

LOOK AT THE BITCH IN BACK BELOW

ILL
Ill10

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

@ill eagle I am sure it is too. I think my temperature fluctuation between night and day being too far apart made my nodes stretch apart a little more than I anticipated. They are super smelly and dense so I am happy to have her in my arsenal.

urban1026835

urban1026835

dubcheese sounds like a winner to me! Then gain I love cheese

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just ordered some HD veg and bloom and +size. Was curious when foliar feeding at the beginning of flower how much per gallon for foliar of +size are you using. Thanks, RB

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

props to ill eagle. I like your style! your garden pics are inspiring:cool:
I've been lurking on this thread for 2 years (no posts). I finally had to post when you mentioned Tupur. I'm super eager to see how your TUPUR test goes. I'm a big fan of that stuff for sure. I'm about to run my first V+B test in my closet cab using it. Got a 5 lb order on the way of RO. My tap ppm is 100 to 120 mountain water (Sierras)

I'll be going STRAIGHT VB..no nonsense.. no snake oil..no micros (why micros?? dumb) no moab..no pk bs boosters... Been awhile since I used an off the shelf item. Been mixing raw salts for a good while now. I like simple so I'm giving it a shot..I like free time and mixing 1 thing will free me up for other indoor sports

Latest posts

Top Bottom