veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Veg+Bloom is a complete formula, you guys should try and test a run with just using Veg+Bloom only and then compare to adding other boosters and using less veg+bloom. I think veg+bloom by itself will out perform using boosters.

At 0-600PPM it acts as a veg formula.
At 600-1000PPM it acts as a bloom formula.
At 1000-1500PPM or higher it acts as a bloom + PK Boosters formula.

It is super easy to get "dialed" with Veg+Bloom.

A great product to combine with using Veg+Bloom is a new product called HydroRush.

Act Tea's with beneficial bacteria will also enhance and work well with Veg+Bloom.

Trying a custom "DWC" formula especially designed for deep water culture systems that they made which now includes a new fulvic isolate thats been added. It just keep getting better and better!!

deep buddy

deep buddy

Veg+Bloom is a complete formula, you guys should try and test a run with just using Veg+Bloom only and then compare to adding other boosters and using less veg+bloom. I think veg+bloom by itself will out perform using boosters.

At 1000-1500PPM or higher it acts as a bloom + PK Boosters formula.

It is super easy to get "dialed" with Veg+Bloom.

A great product to combine with using Veg+Bloom is a new product called HydroRush.

Act Tea's with beneficial bacteria will also enhance and work well with Veg+Bloom.

Trying a custom "DWC" formula especially designed for deep water culture systems that they made which now includes a new fulvic isolate thats been added. It just keep getting better and better!!
hey if you read the thread you'll see thats what i did ,just a friendly fyi,fwiw?

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Hmmm...I read the thread and I didnt see where you tried it with HydroRush or Beneficial Teas. How did it turn out?

Would you say veg+bloom works better by itself or is the jury still out?

Thanks for sharing!

deep buddy

deep buddy

hydro rush is just a what? hobby market add? yeah jurys still out homie. but i can tell you i will get a better end result by add's. bene's are great but i am mostly sterile, so the hydro rush really isnt for me. i brew my myco adds and a few acts but not on the reg. if you have any ?'s ask

L

lilpigpig

Ill How much are you yielding per light? Also are you vegging more or less with Veg+ bloom? Have any tried to add a bloom enhancer with it yet? I think I read some where that some one was gonna try it.

sdgrower

sdgrower

At 1000-1500PPM or higher it acts as a bloom + PK Boosters formula
I have seen this before on another forum and I contacted Chris. Chris advised that you should go by what the plant tells you. Some plants will not respond well to the higher ppm concentration (he advised caution over 800 with the r/o version and to increase ppms by 50 increments increasing as you continue to see positive growth). Chris is a good guy btw.
I am in rockwool and using the r/o version. I have run headband and bluedream. IME running the veg+bloom r/o at strengths over 900 ppm can produce a leafier product. This was true for the headband but not the bluedream.
With regards to bloom boosters I have used veg+bloom solo and this run I will be using moab week 7 so I will be able to report if moab helps... a friend is running veg+bloom and rock resinator with very good results.

sdgrower

sdgrower

sdgrower, let me know how that will perform with MOAB. Are you running that with half of the nutes veg+bloom with MOAB? or your gonna go full strength with veg+bloom with the MOAB?

I'll let you know how they turn out. On days 10 and 28 I used veg+bloom at 3 grams per gallon and moab at 1 tsp per 5 gallons or 1 gram per gallon. I also used cannaboost at 16ml per gallon. I will do 1 final moab/cannaboost feeding on day 42. Next run I will use the big bud/overdrive combo.

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

I should have probably clarified a little more that the suggested dosage rate I posted in post number #167 was with RO water at 0PPM and a 7,0 pH level. We have never tested veg+bloom in soil, only deep water culture (RDWC).

Also I should have mentioned it is just a guideline to help put you into the right area of the ball park that you need to be at according to the plant growth stage, and as a golden rule you should ALWAYS let the plants guide you and tell you if they need more or less of anything, no matter what type of nutrients you are using.

I have yet to find a plant strain that was not happy with a veg dosage of somewhere between 0 and 600PPM as well as a bloom dosage of between 600PPM and 1000PPM..ect..which is why I posted those particular PPM ranges in my original post which is based on information obtained from Chris on how the formula will act at the different dosage or PPM levels.

Just started testing the new custom formula Chris sent us that was formulated for deep water culture and has a added fulvic , and the best part IMO is it is a ammonia free formula! Excited about that for sure. Anyone running a "sterile" tank would advantage from this ammonia free formula as the sterile set ups will not have the needed biology to convert the ammonia to a usable form that the plants can uptake.

The first time you run Veg+bloom, following those guidelines will have you "dialed in" very quickly and by the end of that first run. One of the advantages of using veg+bloom IMHO.

Great information in this thread and those plant pics are some VERY good lookin healthy plants!

sdgrower- please keep us posted on your results. Thanks for sharing the information.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I should have probably clarified a little more that the suggested dosage rate I posted in post number #167 was with RO water at 0PPM and a 7,0 pH level. We have never tested veg+bloom in soil, only deep water culture (RDWC).

Also I should have mentioned it is just a guideline to help put you into the right area of the ball park that you need to be at according to the plant growth stage, and as a golden rule you should ALWAYS let the plants guide you and tell you if they need more or less of anything, no matter what type of nutrients you are using.

I have yet to find a plant strain that was not happy with a veg dosage of somewhere between 0 and 600PPM as well as a bloom dosage of between 600PPM and 1000PPM..ect..which is why I posted those particular PPM ranges in my original post which is based on information obtained from Chris on how the formula will act at the different dosage or PPM levels.

Just started testing the new custom formula Chris sent us that was formulated for deep water culture and has a added fulvic , and the best part IMO is it is a ammonia free formula! Excited about that for sure. Anyone running a "sterile" tank would advantage from this ammonia free formula as the sterile set ups will not have the needed biology to convert the ammonia to a usable form that the plants can uptake.

The first time you run Veg+bloom, following those guidelines will have you "dialed in" very quickly and by the end of that first run. One of the advantages of using veg+bloom IMHO.

Great information in this thread and those plant pics are some VERY good lookin healthy plants!

sdgrower- please keep us posted on your results. Thanks for sharing the information.

hey thanks for clarifying FS! srry if i came off as a dick! ill be talking to chris today? do you have the new labels? should be having full list of all ingredients. i am using tap water but its like 100-130ppm , but i use the RO/SOFTWTER form. always good to meet a fellow V&B user! Knowlede is Powder!

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

No worries at all deep buddy!~

Knowledge is Powder.....Gotta love it!!

Currently the label we have just says "custom" on it and it is a "DWC" ammonia free formula. Chris is sending me the analysis report that I will post when I get it.

Brothers & Sisters in powder unite! :)

ill eagle

ill eagle

Update, been a week since I planted in the coco and things are looking on the up and up. I've got roots coming out of the bottom of the dirt pot and she has doubled in size. I'm going to run these dirt pots on top of multiflow buckets and hand water until about 3 weeks in and am going to drip feed them after that. This system will be clean and much maintenance free with NO runo-ff which was my main concern. I cushed the tip to get this girl to bush out. I haven't run this clone before, i t's called Lemon Larry Og.
Thc1

sdgrower

sdgrower

That's a cool idea. If that is lemon larry og from elite you are in for some nice smoke.

ill eagle

ill eagle

ya that's the one. traded for it to a good friend after burning a sample I was hooked. Very resinous and smells like lemons....

ill eagle

ill eagle

not bad on the weight either. might be a bit of a struggle keeping her a bush but I think I can handle her :)

L

lilpigpig

Ill Eage, When you run veg+bloom are you yielding more or less from previous nutes? also what was your average weight for OG hybrids.

ill eagle

ill eagle

more than anything I have ever run, and with less work to do on my reservoirs I've been able to focus more on the rest of the rooms I run which gives me an advantage all the way around. My finished product tastes better as well, go figure. win win. Straight Og's 1.5 on average, sat hybrids closer to 2. These days things down't move unless they are stellar dank, and that's what the Veg+Bloom brings. Very happy with how easy life has been with the veg+bloom. keep in mind I'm a lazy bastard and could prolly be pulling more if I broke out the shears and stakes :) set and forget

Top Bottom