veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

That looks nice IE I run coco as well. Are u feeding these at 600 ppm I would like to know at what point u start to bump up the nutes in veg for these u have in coco.I haven't yet flowered anything with this powder but I did grab some from the store and I can tell my mother plants that are in coco are loving it they are big moms so they got one tps per gallon that was about 1300ppm or 1250 something like that I dont know the exact number but they took it like some champs my white clone loves it but I could bump it down a notch or two and I think they would be fine like that as well..Cant wait to see what this stuff dose and let me remind u guys I am in 250ppm tap water using the ro/soft version on this powder ph is always at about 6.0/6.1 I think shit has a nice ph buffer with all the goodies fulvics ect...I think this powder will work out great on its own but I think I will have to add my moab best nugs I did was done using that stuff so I wanna put it in there with half veg+bloom...This is perfect for the lazy growers like me lol. IE I wanna know how this turns out for u in coco are u also using they ur tap water with the ro formula? That would be cool if u could keep this updated so can take some notes lol... I would love to find a one part powder that can achieve 2 per light but I am not sure if it will happen with just this and my tap water????

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Shit i really hope this shit works for me because everything else has ben good customer support and fast ass shipping 48hrs flat for my 150 gr sample of the ro version. fuck i hate the mail for real so this is a big plus its ben like over two weeks and i'm still waiting for my gear from the farm to get here customs must be hella slow these days but im i get decent results i'm sold i still feel that it needs some compost teas and carbs and sugars to make it complete but i think thats just me being hard headed its just something about using all chem ferts that bothers me u know lol cris is a cool dud knows his shit. i mean all he did is take the six pack and make his on ratio's and put them together rite? So us lazy guys dnt have to do it i'm sure if we took the time we could all make a similar formula but hey i'm lazy and 100 a cycle is 15 times cheaper than i'm used to payin lol.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Prodigy, I can't speak to how he makes it but it works great in rockwool. All I am adding is some ful-power, a little extra micros and some silica. Compost teas always help but if you add a clean/clear fulvic like ful-power you won't need to add any extra sugars or carbs.
What treats do you have coming Prodigy? I went 10 for 10 on my wifi's and can't wait to see how they do.
Glad to see you are getting back into the mix.

deep buddy

deep buddy

man i wish i could report some good news, but there has been a lil bit of underhanded business on the part of the owner of this company and me.

the product is good but easily and cheaply replicated, and im sure improved.

so i will be mixing my own salts from now on.

and not paying 2000% markup.

gave them a chance and they choked bad.:eek:

sdgrower

sdgrower

man i wish i could report some good news, but there has been a lil bit of underhanded business on the part of the owner of this company and me.

the product is good but easily and cheaply replicated, and im sure improved.

so i will be mixing my own salts from now on.

and not paying 2000% markup.

gave them a chance and they choked bad.:eek:

Sorry to hear that deepbuddy. Looking forward to seeing what you and dankworth come up with.
Can you hit us up with the receipe? I was wondering how they got the calcium to mix in with everything else.I like to mix my own salts but veg+bloom is super easy to use.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Prodigy, I can't speak to how he makes it but it works great in rockwool. All I am adding is some ful-power, a little extra micros and some silica. Compost teas always help but if you add a clean/clear fulvic like ful-power you won't need to add any extra sugars or carbs.
What treats do you have coming Prodigy? I went 10 for 10 on my wifi's and can't wait to see how they do.
Glad to see you are getting back into the mix.

thanks hommie ya there are just a few nutes that i must have gatoraide bud candy carboload and either original pure blend compost or advanced mother earth tea I dnt think I'll use this for veg because i get such amazing growth and root development with the things i have used in the past plus i reall like to pack the bennies on early to get the biggest roots possible and i'd be pissing in the wind so to say with useing those chem ferts on my bennies but once the root mass is kicking and i'm ready to flower i'll make the switch.
As far as things i have coming I have had some farms that I'm close to( You know who you are) bless me with some amazing gear so as of rite now i have a pack of alien bubba tahoe alien f2 and a half pack of Lemon alien dawg when i get started back up along with maybe a few others I am truly blessed to have made friends with some amazing generous people on the farm and other canna sites. as far as what/how i plan to set up my next grow I'm gonna down size some and only run 2k in a 5x10 tent with 2 4x4 ebb n flow tables with 4x4 smart pots so i can run coco beds with co2 and the works i'm trying to maximize on time energy and effectiveness so I'm taking a page out of growmaster book and running the beds with16 to 20 per table. Any way thats what i plan on doing I'm really excited to see who this new gear and style of growing works for seeing as i'm used to growing monster bushes but its gonna be much more simple clean and efficient now i just have to decide if i'm gonna run drip lines or just a pump and hose. .

deep buddy

deep buddy

Can you elaborate on that deep buddy?
well as soon as alot of $ gets involved some folks get even greedier. i can tell you this chris is a great chemist, but poor people skills. and with business practices like his i doubt they will be around for long, esp if they do more people like they did me.
Sorry to hear that deepbuddy. Looking forward to seeing what you and dankworth come up with.
Can you hit us up with the receipe? I was wondering how they got the calcium to mix in with everything else.I like to mix my own salts but veg+bloom is super easy to use.
yep we will more than likely run completely transparently w/ our formulations. i do agree that it is good nutes and super easy, again not sure what they are using to stabilize but im sure its available. not sure if we are planning a one part nute. i really think that might be why it is marked up so much. all of this is speculation.

and for the record I AM NOT TRYING TO COPY VEG&BLOOM! just so there is no confusion on that! we are just gonna make some bad ass nutes, for peeps who want to grow , not spend $ on bs hobby market crap!

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Thats unfortunate deep buddy. This is the first time I have heard anything negative about Chris and have found him to be a very nice guy who has been extremely generous and will send anyone product samples to try for free. This is usually not the way a "greedy" person behaves, just a FYI.

I wish you could actually tell us what he did? What business practices?

deep buddy

deep buddy

Thats unfortunate deep buddy. This is the first time I have heard anything negative about Chris and have found him to be a very nice guy who has been extremely generous and will send anyone product samples to try for free. This is usually not the way a "greedy" person behaves, just a FYI.

I wish you could actually tell us what he did? What business practices?
though i dont feel i owe him an explanation, ill explain to my fellow farmers.

so as far as i know i am the only one to rep his company in colorado. i set him up with 3 of the biggest retail hydro shops in the state. went through the samples, i did a test run, went to shops and told them it is good stuff. so they agree to carry to carry the product. as soon as i tell chris this, he calls at least one of my accounts and directly proceeds to try cut me out. so they immediately call me and ask me whats going on? and that they dont want to deal with him unless it is coming thru me.

so i called chris and had to leave a message, and he calls me right back going on and on and on about how he isnt trying to cut me out, and how he didnt know i knew my accounts on a personal level. apology, apology,back pedal back pedal. further proving that indeed he was trying to cut me out.

first off he made me look bad. affecting both of our images. and fucking with my business.

honestly im glad for two reasons, first that it happened now instead of down the road. and the most important, it got me off my ass and made me create another opportunity.
so i am really excited this happened

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Thank you for explaining deep buddy, it is much appreciated. I always try and find out the most about a company as I can before recommending the product and company to others.

Good luck on your nutrient project. Please keep us posted.

ill eagle

ill eagle

nah, dude is as quality as his product and then some. I've had questions and he always answers. It's funny when I think about it, I've actually met this guy, I've used his product and he has directly helped me succeed in my grows..... that's a rare thing.

Drama aside, I've got tap roots pushing through the bottom of my coco baby and the growth rate in the coco/ro combo is on par with what I expect from the rockwool. I'm pumped on this side project:)

my no pruning, no staking, a few yoyos here and there approach to routine maintenance. I only veg my babies for 10 days or less and they always fill in like this
Thc1

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah ill the product is great for sure! and as always you are rocking your gear. and never had any probs with anyone form the company until this one. i got put into a position where i have no choice. not angry and done thread jackin. do what you do homie!
and fucking girls look FLAME!

ill eagle

ill eagle

Yes. 3 days in 4"blocks get me roots out of the bottom then it's into the grochunk/grocubes for 18s for a week. I have an area with 20+buckets all smashed together under a 1000w that I use for my veg area.
Thank you terry, can't complain

My coco test is looking good. Genetics aside I think I'm on par with my rockwool results
Thc1

L

lilpigpig

wtf, I dont know how you do it but I cant get it fill in like that in just 10 days of veg. I only gow OG hybrids and amazed of what you do.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Are u in rockwool or coco? I'm definitely noticing I can't force them in coco as much as I can in rockwool. I'm liking that I only need to water like every three days in coco but that doesn't matter when it really comes down to it(that's what timers are for). I think most people over veg their crop. Another thing I have been messing with, now that my mind is free from reservoir maintenance(thank you Veg+Bloom) I have been watching my temps more closely and letting my room hit 80 during the first few weeks of 12s. This definitely gets them working and I can push them to feed/drink more causing an explosion of growth. It's all about balancing the distance of the lights, the temp, and the nutes. I can't really explain it any more than that. btw, OGs are a pain in the ass and yield less so keep your expectations lower when it comes to numbers.

Top Bottom