veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

looking good man very nice for water and v+b maybe some molasses would add some more weight?maybe the famous hammerhead/moab combo? My mother plants love this shit. And I use the v+b soft version using my 250/300ish tap water ph after mixing sits at 6.1/6.2. .. So I do think maybe I might try adding my bloom boosters I do work a grip at times so having something easy to mix is wonderful lol aside from that I am a lazy fuck so I will be running this for my upcoming run.

Those nugs look nice man for me the larry cut was like a more mellow og like a kool afternoon smoke so u wont burn out as much lol. Is this the sameone or is this from swerve beans?

Danoid

Danoid

Anyone using veg+bloom in 50/50 chowmix DTW. If so what EC you shooting for at what times. Have been watering four times a 12 hour cycle with heads 6/9. Looking to make the change over at the flip for my current run. Thanks in advance for any tips

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
NICE this is why i have made the switch to V+B can't wait to see how it compare to my 10 to 15 nute mad scientist concoction usually run

ill eagle

ill eagle

Ya the larry is sweet and sour afternoon smoke for sure. I like her ability to bring out the flavors in my favorite foods haha. The nutrifield/v+b test is coming to an end and all I can say is boooom! These nugs are smelly, greasy and sugar coated and I'm sure this shit will stick to the wall! I should have pulled the plug on the nutes at week 6 but oh well, next time!
Thc1
Thc2
Thc3

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Did not read every post here. WAY TO LONG 14 pages. What I gather From the few people that has pick this up. Its a all-in-one start to finish. What was the mix like for each week? Was it different PPMs with Different amounts used?

Also check the web site. I just sent an email to send samples to the hydro shop I go too. Or you can even have them ship it to your door! Cant Wait Now after seeing these pictures!

Going to Give this a shot since the Lucas Formula was another cheap idea that I never try out yet.

What thoughts on additives?
For Genetics Bubba Kush, LA Con, and Purple Kush. Think they be ok with this One part feed guys?

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I just check into pricing. Not impressive like maxibloom from HG. Can get 50lbs for $330 dry.
What is 5lbs ... $90 range Has any one use Maxi? if so how did it work and what did you do from start to finish vs this Veg+Bloom stuff?

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Your questions have been answered and discussed in this thread. The 14 pages should take you on average about 5 to 10 minutes to read.

There is also a plethora of information on the use of Maxi which FYI does not contain near all the values that V+B does. The two are not even in the same ballpark really IMO.

Maxi is a solid product that works well and it is cheap for sure and it also has been around FOREVER which is why you can easily find so much information on it if you take the time to look. But is does not really compare to this relative new formula V+B. For one V+B carries a proprietary fulvic isolate that is the most bio-available fulvic on the market.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Lemon Larry OG, Wet & Dry. Smoke report: annihilating lemon funk. Sticky as fuck, stoney as fuck, shit your parents wrote home about. I like old school OG like stones but this has a psychedelic side the regz just ain't hitting. All Nutrifield Coco and Veg+Bloom, nothing else added. the wet nug I flushed for two weeks and just swelled out to gooey goodness. I'm gonna flush everything from week 6 on next run with the coco and V+B, bud doesn't get any stickier, I don't care what you add.

Thc2
Thc3
Thc1

Rushoe

Rushoe

nice man thanx for posting the dry shots looks way better then the maxibloom dry shots I hope they taste as good as they look. I have some nice mothers looking nice with the v+b and tap water using the ro/soft version my tap is about 300 ppms. If its kool I wanna post my results using this stuff in hopes that other will fallow along for some simple easy growing.

ill eagle

ill eagle

for the record I pulled 110 grams off the larry I was taking pictures of... I'm expecting a little over a # with the Nutrifield /Veg+Bloom 600w test run, not bad when you consider how easy it was in the felt pots over the multi-flo buckets. I think I dumped/refilled the rez 3 or four times and used a little less than a pound of nutes. The quality of the Larry is A++, better than anything I have smoked in a long while. The 2 week flush in coco is a must next run cause these girls that went starved swelled out so nice on the water only diet!

shots of the reg rockwool chunks/cubes in buckets under 1000w hps coming... cut the Veg+Bloom hardwater formula with RO water and the buds are bigger then ever and sugar covered

Thc1
Thc2

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Love it you have sold me on the VEG+BLOOM hommie no doubt kiss method from me from now on!!!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Nice buds

This stuff looks awesome I think I'm sold of this stuff Goo I already have a 150 gram free sample and I'm gonna swoop a 5lb bucket shit its only $100 and that dnt even cover the price of a gallon of connie a&b you know. I do think I will also use the hammer head/Moab combo or maybe just some moab not sure yet. but those buds look super dank for a 1part powder nut the inventor is a nice guy as well and really seems to know his shit. Hit the up hommie and get you a 150 gram free sample.

Rushoe

Rushoe

very nice ill ..That Chemdog D looks supper frosty! Fuck this I was taking a break but I need to get this shit cracking again thanx for the nice pics keep them coming I cant wait to see my results using this I have right now to big ass og plants outside and I plant to use the v+b its outside in coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom