veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
silverhaze

silverhaze

Veg+Bloom and Hydroplex on these. I've noticed that with RO I can squeeze in some extra goodness with the Hydroplex and it was recommended by Chris the creator of Veg+Bloom so I'm onboard for any advice from the dude. He also mentioned they are introducing some sort of flower enhancer and that I would be able to use just that in the near future. can't wait

Chris is a great guy and really with it. Totally agree, he's given me a lot of great advice as well. Looks great bro.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I still need to try this Moab/HH combo. I'll try and get a side by side here by jan or so.I have a couple new strains that I was told benefit from this combo. Hydroplex really packed an extra late flower punch tho

ill eagle

ill eagle

Thanks for the quality feedback TFL1! I'm still interested in the HH/MOAB but tried the Hydroplex and was blown away. I'll still give it a go and get back to which I like better!

Quick question. Do you top or leave it untopped? Which way yields more? Thanks. Awesome grow you have going with veg+bloom.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I was putting together a little fact sheet for Veg+Bloom, kind of a user guide of sorts and I was wondering if you guys could help by posting what PPM level you run Veg+Bloom at during Veg, transition and flowering stages?

The format would be as follows with what is used:

RO Water - 0PPM - 7.0pH

Clone/Veg Stages - min - 250PPM - max - 500PPM

Transitional Stages - min - 500PPM - max - 800PPM

Flowering Stages - min - 800PPM - max - 1000PPM

Please specify what conversion rate you use if it is something other than x5.

Please specify if you use RO water or Tap water and if you use Tap water, please state your starting PPM levels of your Tap water used.

I will of course share the document when completed to all the farmers and it will contain all the tips and tricks I know of and also some other products that have been tested to work really well with Veg+Bloom like the Hydroplex booster for example or other products that have been tested to enhance performance.

Be Well
HR

silverhaze

silverhaze

I was putting together a little fact sheet for Veg+Bloom, kind of a user guide of sorts and I was wondering if you guys could help by posting what PPM level you run Veg+Bloom at during Veg, transition and flowering stages?

The format would be as follows with what is used:

RO Water - 0PPM - 7.0pH

Clone/Veg Stages - min - 250PPM - max - 500PPM

Transitional Stages - min - 500PPM - max - 800PPM

Flowering Stages - min - 800PPM - max - 1000PPM

Please specify what conversion rate you use if it is something other than x5.

Please specify if you use RO water or Tap water and if you use Tap water, please state your starting PPM levels of your Tap water used.

I will of course share the document when completed to all the farmers and it will contain all the tips and tricks I know of and also some other products that have been tested to work really well with Veg+Bloom like the Hydroplex booster for example or other products that have been tested to enhance performance.

Be Well
HR

Rockwool:
RO water - 0 EC
Veg - .5 - .7 EC
Flower - 1.0 - 1.3EC

ill eagle

ill eagle

Thc1
1-1.3 in rockwool wouldn't keep my buckets pumpin' greens but if it's working for you Silver then keep it crankin'.
I run 1.5-2.0 on most gear in flower. 1.7 or so in mid flower with 1/2tsp Hydroplex, like halfway through week 4. Depends on strain but thats a good ball park. *I do have a strain that prefers 1.3-1.4 but I don't run a lot of her!*

1.5 in Veg, right outta the dome.

.1 in clone

Shit is so easy a monkey could do it, but I'm not a monkey, I'm an ill eagle

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Rocking it as always ill eagle!! You using RO water these days or tap? You are for sure one of the "V+B Masters" in my book!! And yes, with skills like yours, I would imagine it is rather easy for you....LOL!!

And don't you fine people believe for a second that ill eagle does not put forth HARD work and LOVE to achieve these type results......it is just that when you are doing something you LOVE to do, and pride yourself on it, it is not work anymore.

Confucius say - Find job you LOVE, and never work one day in your life!!

But all kidding aside, V+B best attribute IMHO is ease of use and adaptability for ANY environment, or growing method, or species of plant.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What strain do you run and how good you think this product would do with say an og kush..?? Have you ran any og.? If so what was the yield per 1k.?

All your pics look killer and set up looks proper !! My boy hooked me up with a box of this stuff and after seeing your results I'm gonna try and put it to good use.. would you say this would work well with soil..?? Might just use it outdoors.

S

Sneef

So let me get this straight here... and i am not doubting you in the slightest, because i have no experience at all. I just want to be sure i have understood, so that i might replicate (on a far far smaller scale).

You have used only V+B and had really good results.
Then you have used some Hydroplex with V+B and also feel it is good.

And that's it.... your not using some mega list of mixed this and that,like this example i found on some other thread

tiger bloom
big bloom
diamond nectar
dark energy
grow big
flora nectar
kool bloom

Because i found your thread first and thought "wow, cool, I'll just grab a tub of that and be done"

then surfing the interwebs i got distracted and found about a million other things including Sea Green and Dark Energy and Great White Mycorrhizae...

2 hours later i have 6 windows open, each has about 15 tabs open... and the shopping list went from V+B to about $1,000 and 50 bottles of different stuff....

I am planning a small indoor grow, in pots filled with soil or something else like wool or those clay looking balls.

619ster

619ster

So let me get this straight here... and i am not doubting you in the slightest, because i have no experience at all. I just want to be sure i have understood, so that i might replicate (on a far far smaller scale).

You have used only V+B and had really good results.
Then you have used some Hydroplex with V+B and also feel it is good.

And that's it.... your not using some mega list of mixed this and that,like this example i found on some other thread

tiger bloom
big bloom
diamond nectar
dark energy
grow big
flora nectar
kool bloom

Because i found your thread first and thought "wow, cool, I'll just grab a tub of that and be done"

then surfing the interwebs i got distracted and found about a million other things including Sea Green and Dark Energy and Great White Mycorrhizae...

2 hours later i have 6 windows open, each has about 15 tabs open... and the shopping list went from V+B to about $1,000 and 50 bottles of different stuff....

I am planning a small indoor grow, in pots filled with soil or something else like wool or those clay looking balls.
Just use the Veg+Bloom and you're good to go lol. I know it's easy to get sucked into the hype of all the snake oils out there. I'm using Veg+Bloom So Cal tap water formula with tap water and it's working just fine. All I add is h2o2 here and there for killing nasties in the res and things are going great! Doing DWC with it for now, but may incorporate it into my coco growing as well once I use up all my Dyna Gro Foliage Pro (am I the only person who uses this to grow Ganja?).

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Your for sure not alone my friend. Most do not know that Dyna-Gro was one of the first hydroponic nutrients ever developed which was over 30 years ago. They are in my book one of the leaders of the industry as well as one of the pioneers in hydroponic plant nutrition.

Just like the water farm hydroponic system was first introduced in the 1970's by a guy named Larry Brooks who is the founder of General Hydroponics......there is still a video on you tube showing the first box and system made for the public. The design has not changed a bit, or at least not much anyhow in all those years.

The Dyna-Gro Bloom formula with a little cal/mag and protek for PH up with weekly additions of H202 is STILL, IMVHO one of the best formulas for growing massive root systems and stems and shoots in a very short amount of time.

Be Well
HR

dankstang

dankstang

Called up and talked to Chris at Hydroponic Research....
Told him that my tap water is a consistent 550+!!
Looks like I'll have to do a tap/ro blend....but any water saved in this desert make me feel better....plus quicker change outs...no waiting

FYI....minimum order on the DWC blend is 25lbs!!!
That's a big leap of faith for me...so....

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST RESULTS IN UC....RDWC...whatever u wanna call it.

T

tngreen

looking great man. almost ready for the fun part over here with v+b. just transplanted to 5gal smartpots and in the big tent about to get hit with the 600w. Got some bushes ready to pop

Latest posts

Top Bottom