venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

Damn venom those OG kush strains you got look like straight antidotes if you ask me lol! Is that the real deal SFV you got there?

T

TheIronLung317

Hey Venom, that shit looks straight chingon bro. Loving it. Be careful with the dj short BB mine came out very potent and tasty but it hermies like crasy if you stress it out.

Reactions: mal
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

damn super jealous that you have the triangle kush! I am also curious if you like it more than the white, or how it compares? and that SFV looks dank as hell too! MMM SFV is def one of my favorite OG's

Venom818

Venom818

FLAME HOMIE!:)

thnx homie, im almost there chopping around day 70

Everything's looking killer bro. Im loving the looks of the TK. Shit must be bomb... That SFV looks killer also. Nice job bro. ~ODB~

thnx,first run with both but have smoked both.The tk has to be one of my favorites.Super lanky bitch she needs a good veg to make her yield.SFV looks like its going to yield good and the buds get super fat cant wait to smoke them both LOL

Bueno trabajo hombre! Yeah Vee you're gettin' it in, impressive line up and skills. Since you've grown out both, which one do you prefer between the White and Trangle Kush?

hard to pic bro there both so kill.The white is kill looks like a big yielder.But the triangle is so dam potent that shit rings my bell everytime.conclusion they both win lol

calyxes are gettin fatty:)

I got dreds everywhere haha,thnx for stopping by bro.

true grit

true grit

What you not taking Jacks advice and chopping around 60? I cut my Triangle (s1 one) at 63 last time and got bellringing strength. Same with teh wifi. I'm looking ahead in development with my wifi this run and am thinking 60-62 days.

Dropped the white this last run, but after a stupid long cure shes got some decent smell coming out of her. Def wanna reverse her and hit some of these other OG's. Think the White x TK would be the shit. I really like the flavors outta Karma's White OG (white x sfv male) so wonder how that one would do in reverse order as well. Pull some white pollen for me will ya? lol. Is that white the one i got ya? she yielded huge for me this last run off a moderate bush. As in not smaller white kush nugs like most pics...as in i had donkey dicks. Thanks organics! ha.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Very impressive homie!! Damn! they look good..

Venom818

Venom818

PICS WITH LIGHTS OFFFFFFF!!! please.....

ill try bro im usually not around while lights go off waiting on my macro ring light to get pics with no flash.nice work on the ogk reversal

wooow shes sexy looks all swollen like shes about to give birth...

thnx bro shit i hope she doesnt give birth have a fucked up timer that wasnt shutting off

Damn venom those OG kush strains you got look like straight antidotes if you ask me lol! Is that the real deal SFV you got there?

thnx bro,as far as I know shes the real deal got her from a solid dude that has access to alot of legit cuts so im hoping shes the real deal.So far looks like the real deal probably has the fattest og buds in the room.

love the TK,look's sick! Big ups Venom.

thnx homie cant wait to see how my tk compares to the homies tk cause he has that bitch dialed.

Nice work Venom! Broads are looking Real Good!!! :D

whats up homie ,thnx for stopping by.Loving the G.O.D. nutes

Looks kill bruh, u on your way.. Id motorboat that sfv

lol she is one sexy bitch

Hey Venom, that shit looks straight chingon bro. Loving it. Be careful with the dj short BB mine came out very potent and tasty but it hermies like crasy if you stress it out.

thnx homie I got a couple nanners had a fucked up timer that wasnt shutting off ,she didnt herm crazy but did pull like 4 nanners.

damn super jealous that you have the triangle kush! I am also curious if you like it more than the white, or how it compares? and that SFV looks dank as hell too! MMM SFV is def one of my favorite OG's

the triangle kush hits u hard in the head and the body i mean hard one of the most potent strains i have sampled like your head in a vise then puts your ass down lol.the white has imo a super relaxing high still super potent but straight indica I smoke the white every night to help me sleep.Not sure which one I would keep if i could only keep one.Im hoping its the same sfv i had acouple years ago that shit was kill.

What you not taking Jacks advice and chopping around 60? I cut my Triangle (s1 one) at 63 last time and got bellringing strength. Same with teh wifi. I'm looking ahead in development with my wifi this run and am thinking 60-62 days.

Dropped the white this last run, but after a stupid long cure shes got some decent smell coming out of her. Def wanna reverse her and hit some of these other OG's. Think the White x TK would be the shit. I really like the flavors outta Karma's White OG (white x sfv male) so wonder how that one would do in reverse order as well. Pull some white pollen for me will ya? lol. Is that white the one i got ya? she yielded huge for me this last run off a moderate bush. As in not smaller white kush nugs like most pics...as in i had donkey dicks. Thanks organics! ha.

dont think i will chop at 60 had a bad timer that wasnt shutting off so think that might have set my girls back a little saw nanners on like 2 plants but nothing bad i hope it didnt ruin my shit.The white im running is from a different homie but there the same shit.Im thinking of reversing a og before i reverese the white i have alot of white crosses im getting whited out LOL.But will eventually get to it ill hook you up when i do and if i get get it to work never reversed a plant before.Im thinking the same thing im going to pollenate the white with og kush pollen if i can make it happen.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks...but shit...flip them off for 15 min...not gonnna do any damage and gonna get ya some killer shots.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thanks...but shit...flip them off for 15 min...not gonnna do any damage and gonna get ya some killer shots.

sorry bro, i have to disagree. even if it didnt hurt anything its not helping either. i dont think the perfect pic is worth the risk. honestly i think the pics look great.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

sorry bro, i have to disagree. even if it didnt hurt anything its not helping either. i dont think the perfect pic is worth the risk. honestly i think the pics look great.

I agree, not worth the risk. I actually only take pics w/ light on. If your camera has an adjustable white balance, try pre setting it on a white wall w/ hps on before taking shots. No more yellow, (Shady taught me this).

Great job Venom! I can smell that SFV in SF.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

You can use a pair of polarized sun glasses in front of the camera and that will help to getting rid of the red in the pic

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Glases

I can say for a fact that yall are wrong...and tring to take a pic through a lense only yields such good results...

whatever...nevermind it. Your pics are good but you could have more color clarity and definition if you used the flash in the dark.

been doing this for years as I'm positive others have as well. I have done pre photo white balancing and photos with the lights off. If you really think that your plants are gonna react to the lights being off for 5 min with a bunch of flashes (and usually a head lamp) then don't I guess

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If you guys seen downwithdirts pics you guys wouldnt be saying nothing.. not being a dick just saying the truth and i know for a fact turning off your lights for flicks wont hurt the girls even taking some with flash in the dark wont hurt your girls.. done it before plenty of times..

Pics look killer venom either way homie.!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

View attachment 218482
I can say for a fact that yall are wrong...and tring to take a pic through a lense only yields such good results...

whatever...nevermind it. Your pics are good but you could have more color clarity and definition if you used the flash in the dark.

been doing this for years as I'm positive others have as well. I have done pre photo white balancing and photos with the lights off. If you really think that your plants are gonna react to the lights being off for 5 min with a bunch of flashes (and usually a head lamp) then don't I guess

if youre more practiced at the lens infront of the camera you will get better results. ive done it over a year on youtube videos and worked great for me. venom has already had issues with timers and a plant has thrown some nanners, why risk it? you can very well be right but you have to weight your pros and cons. i agree with the lights off and the flash on for pics but why disturb the light cycle for some pics. either get in there when the lights are about to turn on or off. just my .02

Latest posts

Top Bottom