Vert Colosseum Coco Grow

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

So I over feed the babys the leaves got this wrinkled look to them so I did a flush with just ph water and there looking better. You can fix problams in coco so fast. I got the ppm down to 300 where at 800 now I will feed them in a day at 400 ppms.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So I have all the babys in the big room in there 3gl smart pots. Grow baby grow!!!
01532.JPG
01728.JPG
01238.JPG
01918.JPG

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin like you are gonna have a full house in there, JP!

Looks like the coco is working great. Plants look happy.

-TF

N

nukkumatti

Looking good brother!

How long you're thinking to veg them?

very nice clean setup !

And it's ok for the ph to drift little there..Makes them nutes more available :) imo If they look good their good jea :)

JPLord01

JPLord01

Im looking at veging them for 3 weeks that would put the veg at 5 weeks. They have been veging for 2 weeks under my T5.

S

swisscheese

Real nice looking setup I got a few really good ideas from your pics. Thanks and best of luck bro.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Swiss welcome happy this setup give you some ideas. It is nice to see the water come out of the pots and run down to the gutters. Then you know that you are getting a good run off.

S

swisscheese

Swiss welcome happy this setup give you some ideas. It is nice to see the water come out of the pots and run down to the gutters. Then you know that you are getting a good run off.

Yeah I like to see a lot of runoff too except it's usually the lake on my floor without drains after I'm done watering will be making a gutter system or raise the floor with 2x4's and put in pvc drains.

JPLord01

JPLord01

You got to love the cold nights I have all 3 lights on in the room temp is 77deg no A/C.
Im pulling air from outside and feeding it to my fan in the room.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Up date so this is 20 days from when they rooted.
00144.JPG
00360.JPG

roots for you
00751.JPG
00453.JPG
00657.JPG

JPLord01

JPLord01

There doing so good just trying to get the calmag in the wright range. It may be that when I PH the water Im PH to 5.6 to 5.8 becouse my run off is 6.5. So I think I will add a little more calmag and up the PH to 6. And see what they do. If someone has some input that would be cool thanks.My Mg is at 67. That is what sucks about H&G they do not put there % of cal on there bottles. This is one thing I need to know.Is there a average with A&B two part fertilier ?

S

saltr

Looking good there JP! I recently moved to the 510 from LA and absolutely love the night temps up here, but quickly discovered the need for a dehumidifier instead.

Due to it's selective retention of cations, the best way to measure coco "runoff" is to take 1 part coco (from your pot, closest to root zone possible) and mix with 5 parts DI water, then test that.

Can't speak to your calmag dosing cause I don't use H&G (yet...) but I don't see any problem with bumping your Mg to around the 100 range if you're seeing a deficiency (which I don't currently see). That sucks that H&G doesn't list Ca % and I couldn't find anything online. I don't know how companies get away with that shit.

Coco and smartpots for the win, indeed!

S

sfzoo

Girls are looking great JP...i'll be flipping soon, when do you plan to?

My girls got a bit too big, dealing with other problems prevented me from flipping on schedule. SO, now i'm reducing my plant count in my stadium and will be running bigger plants. Almost as big as yours...maybe larger.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I think I will flip next thursday. I got the PH up to 5.9 to 6.0 and the calmag got better.
And the plants are happier now. I'm feeding every day at 800ppms I will go 4 days feed then calmag PH water no food then feed. I got the heater in there for the night. Got the temp set at 68 so when it get over 68 the can fan comes on then back down to where it need to be. I have it setup on a timer light off.

badhalf

badhalf

Sup JP!! Yo your girlz are lookin good kid. your going to flip'em in a week, cool. i just switched on all 4 verts so 3 days more then i'll flip mine. also thanks for the info you kick in my girlz are loving life now.

G

greenergrowing4

This is awesome, did you just come up with the pvc sheets and the gutters. Ive been building my tables like this for 10 years and Ive never seen it done. Love it!

JPLord01

JPLord01

I was just thinking of a way to get the run off water into a tub and this is what I came
up with. It works very good. If you had a drip setup you could run one tub as a rez and one tub as wast.

Top Bottom