Vert Colosseum Coco Grow

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

TF they look good WELCOME TO COCO you will love it. Are you going to do a MPB run agen. I would do like Mr Dizzle did and put coco in the tubs and run two plants in each
tub. Coco is so easy bro you do not need to feed over 600ppms. I use way less food so I'm saving money. I water with 15gl everyday I have 5gl of run off and there are 25 plants in there. TF do a full coco run you will be happy with the out come.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP,
One more MPB run coming up, but I will be working with coco after that. I will try to get some coco plants in the room at the same time.

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

Cool bro I hope that you make it thrue this next run with your MPB run. Are you going to do a new thread ? There is not much going on in the MPB thread but aleast DD is back. Did you get your system cleaned up that musted of been a job?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Yep, I'm going to do another thread when I transplant to flower. I flushed my system for a week with bleach water, Physan20 for a week, and I scrubbed everything between each flush. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I don't know how much DD will be for help. Even though he is "back", he is not on that much, and he doesn't answer a lot of questions. I will more than likely be getting help from other people here on the farm.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Week 3 day 21
00947.JPG
00458.JPG
01435.JPG

Mom and the kids

S

swisscheese

Look at that proud mama! Everything is impressive still brotha thanks for all the sharing.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Everything looking good! Your mom is ready to kick all our asses!
Way to rock the coco JP. Now I have even more coco on the brain.

-TF

U

UnitedWeStand

Looking real nice, keep it up and yield will be excellent.

btw....DRIP CLEAN IS THE SHIT HUH ?! love that stuff, makes a world of difference.

I prefer Canna coco nutes in canna coco, but H&G is great too. That plus love and drip clean, and your golden. and a pk booster.....and maybe a kelp product or canna boost ahhhh fudgesicles.

:evilgrin0040:

B

bong bandit

love it. how long have you been running that feed schedule for flower? i am running h&g coco also and have the same additives, but was going to switch to canna coco flower a/b, because i was uncomfortable with running the same base for veg and flower. now maybe i'll just try your schedule out to save some bucks and later compare to canna

U

UnitedWeStand

I love Canna in coco, beats 6/9 gh, haven't tried H&G.

Plants are always healthy, vibrant green, and with their pk 13/14 I got huge beautiful buds.

I hear excellent things about bloombastic though.

Canna nutes in canna coco = beautiful plants every time

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Damn, JP! Plants so big you gonna have to raise the roof!

JPLord01

JPLord01

LOL there doing so good I was looking back at my MPB run at about the same time it is so much fuller this run. I hope that I can pull 5 to 6lbs this run. After the 5th week I will drop big bud and go to overdrive for two weeks then back it off. TF we may see some snow here in the Bay Area on Friday.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You mean the crystals falling off your buds when they hit the roof, or outside:D

JPLord01

JPLord01

Your funny bro good one. The buds are covered with resin. After I come out of my room from working in there I need to clean my hands with alcohol.

Top Bottom