Vert Colosseum Coco Grow

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ah, that's a sweet sticky mess. I just make sure I don't leave the house after any of that.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Update 5th week 35 days runing overdrive now.
00462.JPG
00365.JPG

00560.JPG

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sick update bro they are filling in quite nicely

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice chunky nuggies, JP!:rauch08:

How long have you fed overdrive for, and do you see a noticeable difference in bud growth and structure?

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

I have been runing bigbud for the first 5 weeks now I'm starting overdrive for 2 weeks
last week water for a good flush.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hows them ladies doin, JP? I know they gotta be fat and stinky by now.

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

There doing good I will post up a update on thursday the 7th week. There getting big
coco is the way to go. I'm very happy with the coco thing. I'm going to setup a drip
system for my next run. I put them in 3gl smart pots last night. I'm going to run 20 this
time. I have 24 in there now.With my drip setup I will have 2 feeder lines per pot I will drip for 1 min 4 to 6 times a day. For my rez I'm going to get a 55gl drum rez I will pump with a 550gph. DTW.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP,
how often have you been hand feeding so far? I have been only watering mine once a day so far. I will be changing up to drip soon, though.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I water every day when the light come on. with a lot of run off. I built a new table last night for the veg room. On the new table I can put 18 3gl smart pot on it. I post up some photos soon.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Update on the veg room
00754.JPG
00666.JPG
00562.JPG
The water run into the tub at the end of the table.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great thread JPLord01! Very cool setup and happy plants too... You're gonna love the automated drip setup on your next round... I'm still working on dialing in mine and found that coco and chunky perlite in a 1:1 ratio saved quite a bit of water and nutrients, but I could only water for about 15 sec or less, 3x a day during lights on of bloom... Part of me wants to try pure coco, but I think I'm gonna go with a 40/60 coco to chunky perlite mix on the next round before I try it out... Anyways, awesome work and mad props to you and sfzoo on the stadium setups! Maybe someday I'll take the leap into vert bare bulbs... :thinking

JPLord01

JPLord01

Thanks Shady for stoping by thanks for the info on the drip. Just a little time to get it setup then off to the races. I have like 13days left on this run. The flush will start soon.
They stink so bad I love it. I'm droping the temp at night down to 55 to 60 for the last week.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No worries brah! I've got the Sentinel MDT-1 to control the light and it controls the pump in 1 second increments... On another note, Leadsled has some pretty cool drip manifolds that I think could be modified to work well in the stadium setup... :cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sorry for the double post, but I was rereading a few threads and thought this might be useful... :thinking
nice setup, I remember your grow diary.

whipped up a quick pic.

z00.jpg

as long as you have a decent pump with enough height (head) to get to the top, adding more drip lines./grommets is not a problem.

would go with some thing like pic above if you can go 3/4" pipe directly to the pumps is ideal. if not can route soft line from res to piping.

if the vertical section and horizontal 3/4" pipes are not the same length you should be fine, the 1/4" lines attached to the top hat grommets in the 3/4" pipe are what ALL need to be the same length

Each horizontal part could have a threaded end so it can be disassembled.

hope that covers your questions, if not let me know.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Update 7weeks I'm just watering with water no food PH 6.1. I have some BS PM not to bad. 7 more days to go then down they come. So my landlord wants to put in a new foundation this sucks. I'm going to see if he will put it off for a year. So I can keep running I got it now where I harvest every 8 weeks.
00667.JPG
00563.JPG
00366.JPG
00251.JPG
00151.JPG

Giddeon

Giddeon

Update 7weeks I'm just watering with water no food PH 6.1. I have some BS PM not to bad. 7 more days to go then down they come. So my landlord wants to put in a new foundation this sucks. I'm going to see if he will put it off for a year. So I can keep running I got it now where I harvest every 8 weeks.

Looking good JP, been lurking around this thread for a bit I finally had to chime in and give my compliments. Keep it rockin and push hard for the year extension before the foundation project.

B

bong bandit

if it will keep you from growing for the next 5 months, i'd tell MY landlord that he should have told me about foundation work before i moved in or released and that i wouldn't put up with him coming onto my rental property to work because my dog goes nuts(lie). if he said sorry i have to get this done, i'd say ok, but i'm moving out. 5 months is a lot of lost money. but my ll doesn't have my ss number or bank info.. if he did i would just switch banks, and deal with a credit hit. id rather risk paying in small claims, because i would have to rent another place to carry on anyways.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Im in triming hell but I did have some friends help tonight. I have 2 more plants to go on one side. I have been triming for 3 days like 3 or 4 hours a night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom