Very 1st grow…Learning as we go… (Caffeine Clone & Northern Lights #10) (Spider Farmer 2x2)

• Thread starter 310grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ILgrower

It’s the strain name. I did not use coffee grounds…
you don't read! it's 1 of the very 1st thing you read about when starting, people used coffee grounds for years it's a good source of nitrogen & other nutrients, you don't know what's good, others put scraps in their gardens, many used potato peels, etc, this is for those that are starting, don't listen to these people to get you to buy these expensive nutrients which I used coffee grounds, etc in my gardens for yrs the same with African violets & Epsom salts they are as good as the expensive nutrients, I just ignore those that don't how to comprehend, my spouse that owns a nursery told me the reason they say that is b/c the forum is sponsored by other manufacturers as of thc farmer lights, I heard the same song & dance you got a pos grow light unless you buy a spider farmer, I also read about why forums like these are dying, IT'S B/C PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO HATEFUL, WHO IN THE H*LL WILL LISTEN TO YOU? I'M NOT MAKING IT UP, IT'S OUT THERE TO READ, I made the mistake of coming back on here, get a mod to cancel this

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Nicely done bro. I don't like the trellis nets for the same reason. But they are helpful and all those green wires in the way are a pain in the ass too. I also chose not too use the trellis on this grow and I'm dealing with green wires everywhere now. Everything looks really great man, you hit the defoil hard. I like to leave a little more fan leaves to suck up all that light. I just thin the middle out and prune the branches that don't reach at least 2/3 of the way up. You'll have some dank ass weed here soon.
I have never used one, in the end if a bud needs to lean against the tent or I have to tie them to the main stem then it's way easier for me. I make sure to push air flow and silica though or the stems will snap. With king kong I may have to trellis though I've heard it's necessary from the sheer bud size, doing that next run.

310grow

310grow

you don't read! it's 1 of the very 1st thing you read about when starting, people used coffee grounds for years it's a good source of nitrogen & other nutrients, you don't know what's good, others put scraps in their gardens, many used potato peels, etc, this is for those that are starting, don't listen to these people to get you to buy these expensive nutrients which I used coffee grounds, etc in my gardens for yrs the same with African violets & Epsom salts they are as good as the expensive nutrients, I just ignore those that don't how to comprehend, my spouse that owns a nursery told me the reason they say that is b/c the forum is sponsored by other manufacturers as of thc farmer lights, I heard the same song & dance you got a pos grow light unless you buy a spider farmer, I also read about why forums like these are dying, IT'S B/C PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO HATEFUL, WHO IN THE H*LL WILL LISTEN TO YOU? I'M NOT MAKING IT UP, IT'S OUT THERE TO READ, I made the mistake of coming back on here, get a mod to cancel this
I read and write just fine. Caffeine is only mentioned because it’s the name of the strain I grew. Thank you very much for your coffee grounds info although I don’t drink coffee and would never have grounds of any kind. It’s seems the hatefulness was coming from your direction and unwarranted. Everyone else here has been very kind and helpful. You…??

Eledin

Eledin

Relax dude he just thought that you were mentioning coffee grounds cause he mentioned the caffeine strain, just like me, no need to get angry about it. There's plenty of people here that use what they have available around, I myself use egg shells, lentils, water from boiling vegetables, banana peel tea and a couple things more. I just dont use coffee grounds anymore because I have stuff that is high in nitrogen, regulates the ph and has more nutrients for the plant, yes it aint free but is better. Not saying that coffee grounds are bad tho, they have a good ph for the soil and nitrogen.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I read and write just fine. Caffeine is only mentioned because it’s the name of the strain I grew. Thank you very much for your coffee grounds info although I don’t drink coffee and would never have grounds of any kind. It’s seems the hatefulness was coming from your direction and unwarranted. Everyone else here has been very kind and helpful. You…??
Yep, coffee grounds also make your soil very acidic.

Eledin

Eledin

Yep, coffee grounds also make your soil very acidic.
You shouldnt over do it but is not widely used because its ph is around 6,5 which is bad for many plants but not for weed. Its just that there are way better alternatives and if you decide to use coffee grounds you need to cut ino ther goodies with nitrogen that are much better, the acidity is not the problem. Also the excess caffeine is a worry too. Ive used them in the past with no problem, but the soil I do now is way more proper. It would be much better to use them to compost if you have a compost pile (I wish I had one).
EDIT: Also they were from decaff coffee, which still has some caffeine but the coffee grounds will have a negligent ammount.

I

ILgrower

sprinkle it as you do with Epsom salt I knew a guy been growing for over 25 yrs now another old hippie, I'm only for personal, not into selling it, I'm married, Don't try to talk to these people they're try to dog you & P*ss you off, it happened before others that were discussing something they didn't like it and bombarded us about it, I talked to al lot of those on Discord about these forums, I got the same song & dance

Top Bottom