Victory Gardens LSD Victory Gardens LSD

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dye

Dye

Day 29. Looks and smells amazing. Lots of seeds, I can't wait to see what they do.

You saw my cross, the high is incredible, not over done but out there.
Then a body relaxing feeling on delay. I love my skunk maz, have 3 more going and clones to keep her going.
ordered some skunk seeds, from Todd going to see if I can cross to make seeds.
If not I will at least make skunk seeds. That’s a must! But I love the skunk mazar. Really want to cross her with something stable.
Skunk seems obvious. Skywalker is marzar and blueberry. Interesting plant also.

Glassdub

Glassdub

You saw my cross, the high is incredible, not over done but out there.
Then a body relaxing feeling on delay. I love my skunk maz, have two more going and clones to keep her going.
ordered some skunk seeds, from Todd going to see if I can cross to make seeds.
If not I will at least make skunk seeds. That’s a must! But I love the skunk mazar. Really want to cross her with something stable.
Skunk seems obvious. Skywalker is marzar and blueberry. Interesting plant also.
I'm pleased with what I got from HGC, have 2 seeds left I'm gonna drop next time, been taking a break as I have too much weed, nice to have a $28 electric bill for the first time ever 😂

Reactions: Dye
Glassdub

Glassdub

Thought i was writing grower 79, but nice to meet you.
Been following as I'm curious how/if the VG LSD differ from the HGC or Barneys (who I thought broke them) for that matter.

Reactions: Dye
Dye

Dye

Been following as I'm curious how/if the VG LSD differ from the HGC or Barneys (who I thought broke them) for that matter.
Mine is from a grower from North Carolina he said he got them from the old guy down the block,
So I really do not know. it’s great my favorite, I crossed a strong male and a strong female once to make a few seeds.
I am growing out the daughter clone to clone now.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Did you find the lsd you smoked kinda groovy I like to say,
Did it grow like a compact Sativa. Just wondering mine is from somebody from 2008 given to me.
Heady but not too spaced out to the point of being anti social, was able to talk to my gf as well as groove on music with my eyes closed.
Looks a lot like the VG plants 79 posted here.

Dye

Dye

Ok cool thanks for digging them up, Ok So 70’ s groovy you should understand.
Only 4 years older

Movie Music sound tracks of the 1970’s, jazzy groovy type atmosphere.
It’s real noticeable, everything after was digital computer music,
Times were a lot smoother, you could play it cool man, it was the 1970’s.

Ha ha told you love my skunk, mazar,

growsince79

growsince79

I don't know much about VC. Idk if he just copied Barny's or started from scratch. I've never grown any of his gear. The guy at the grow shop really talked them up, said that's all he grows anymore- and they carry seeds from several other companies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom