Victory Gardens LSD Victory Gardens LSD

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I got a shit ton of kief from mine, about double of last grow that actually turned much more bud by weight.
@Glassdub How long did yours take? I'm not sure what VG says for flower time. I can't find a website or any info on them. I'm guessing I got 3-4 weeks left.

Glassdub

Glassdub

@Glassdub How long did yours take? I'm not sure what VG says for flower time. I can't find a website or any info on them. I'm guessing I got 3-4 weeks left.
Grew twice first time vegged 10 weeks, flowered 9. 2nd 11/11, I think the first run went better.

Dye

Dye

That’s lsd skunk/ mazar, then my cross is heavy mazar without a doubt.
I crossed her once.F1
Heavy indica leaves, same structure,
My cross is heavy top heavy buds, like a sativa, little golfball buds underneath
Even more compact then this!

That’s why I figured I could open her up a little with a cross.
The high is unique. It’s a great high but thc is not thru the roof.
Seems to be enough CBD to smooth everything. Gets your brain working.
Then mellows you after.

Glassdub

Glassdub

That’s lsd skunk/ mazar, then my cross is heavy mazar without a doubt.
I crossed her once.F1
Heavy indica leaves, same structure,
My cross is heavy top heavy buds, like a sativa, little golfball buds underneath
Even more compact then this!

That’s why I figured I could open her up a little with a cross.
The high is unique. It’s a great high but thc is not thru the roof.
Seems to be enough CBD to smooth everything. Gets your brain working.
Then mellows you after.
I didn't think it had any CBD content, depending on who you reference seems to be .7-1% HGC lists .7%.

Dye

Dye

I didn't think it had any CBD content, depending on who you reference seems to be .7-1% HGC lists .7%.
My reference is me, my skunk/ marzar is from 15 years ago it was given to me before the name LSD, I was just matching up the plants that’s all. Was not stating scientific fact.

growsince79

growsince79

Very healthy grow, nice dark green leaves... Some really nice, developed colas for day 44, going to stack even more! Beautiful grow and nice work.
Thanks. The structure looks great, rock hard but kinda small I think. Hoping they don't take 70 days.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Day 29. Looks and smells amazing. Lots of seeds, I can't wait to see what they do.
Did you pollinate this one? Or just a couple buds? I’m wondering if it’s easy to tell when a bud is pollinated, I think my Hermie might be seeded but maybe just funny bud structure.

growsince79

growsince79

Day 49
I think it might be done in two weeks. Will feed 1/4tsp kool bloom tomorrow. I hear good things about it; now to see if it works as advertised.

IMG 20220202 154751501
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom