Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

You will likely have to select them for several generations to weed out the hermi's
They have gorgeous leaf colour and shape.
Th every short one is as agood as the taller one

Ya, i'm sure. Will see what happens. I have nothing but time and once I get a greenhouse up. That's what I'll be doing. Weeding out all the bad trails. I really can't wait to see the buds forming and what color and smells they take on. I'm really stoked about this whole project. I never thought in my dreams. I would have this good of a germ rate. I'm really looking forward to the flowering cycle. Thanks for the info.
Take care

here comes the heart pounder weed................
No doubt, and the visual effects. If where lucky. :)

my heart is poundin just watchin them lol :smiley_joint:
Wait till the seeds start forming. I can just see it now. Some members here are going to be foaming at the mouth. lolol
Take care

A little update. Was going to wait till morning, but that one seed that cracked. Had a nice tail and went into soil this afternoon. So, we have 10 VB in soil now. Oh, and by the way. I think we got like 4-5 now out of the soil. I thought everyone would like to hear that. I'll grab a pic tomorrow morning. They should get a little bit bigger by then. They tend to aim for that light pretty quickly.
later,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks!

Where not rolling just yet, but maybe this fresh Hash will get me going. Time to mellow out before bed. lol
Take care,
BG
Hash1.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

Had a nice post ready and then my cpu crashed. I think it's about time for a new cpu. Any ways, we got 6 VB that have broke through the soil. The 4 others should be doing the same in a day or so. I haven't checked the ziplock baggie yet, but a couple of seed where swelling up, so we might get more.

Here's a picture of three of them. I should have grouped the others, but was half asleep. Thanks for the support and we are up and running now. Oh, by the way. The hash was yummy last night.
Take care,
BG
VB_Sprouts.JPG

winta

winta

now we rollin ;) i bet it was yummy bro! i had some nice and wack mexican brick last night lol

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah BG! Nice to see you running a thread, especially a sexy sativa! Yummy! As far as medicinal use goes the speedy buds aren't good for me, BUT I looove to smoke them recreationally! Good smoke is good smoke. Get your mind right before embarking on a sativa experience for the first time kids. :)

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I am a week head of you BG, and have ten Viet Blacks as well. Looking forward to compare phenos from my original grow of them as well as yours! The VB's have the most beautiful flowers I've seen, nice fat with long slender leaves.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Is it that racy? What would you compare it to?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
A league of its own imo! lol

Wow that's a pretty bold statement! :banana1sv6:lol Sounds interesting... So is it speedy if you let it ripen a bit longer? More amber? Maybe level it out for some that get anxious and paranoid?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening everyone,

you guys are having way to much fun. lol joking. Glad to see everyone get along and shooting the shit. A lot of good vibes floating around and that's a good thing.

HarryNugz, thanks for the picture and info. Glad to hear you got your seeds going. I think we talked about them the last time I saw you. I'm going to try an attend the 4th event. Either way, there will be some OE for the event and some Bangkok Betty to share. The OE will be the only thing entered in the event. I didn't have enough of the Betty to enter, but will share.

As for the VB. They are doing well and getting bigger. All of them are looking healthy so far. I've got 9 out of the soil and I'm happy with those numbers. With this amount of plants. We should have a nice gene pool for these seeds I'm going to make.

I'm super stoked to be renewing these seeds. Going to stash a nice amount for myself and get plenty to everyone.

I'm just as curious as to how this smoke is going to turn out. How the plants grow and what the end result is going to be. I'm hoping to see what this stuff really does.

This is a BIG IF! For those that live in cali and hit the clubs. I'm going to try and include samples with every seed pack. This is a BIG IF! I've got to see how the clubs want to handle this first. So, for those that purchase seeds at the clubs I stock. I'm going to try and include samples for those buying seeds and see what they can expect.

I'm also thinking about changing a few things up with the grow. I might plant them in a bucket system. I'm alittle worried about any problems that might happen. I don't want to screw these up any, so I'm thinking hydro. I can adjust easier and faster. If there is a problem. I'll keep everyone up to date.

Well, thanks for all the support and good vibes. Nice seeing everyone.
Take care,
BG

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"This is a BIG IF! For those that live in Cali and hit the clubs. I'm going to try and include samples with every seed pack. This is a BIG IF! I've got to see how the clubs want to handle this first. So, for those that purchase seeds at the clubs I stock. I'm going to try and include samples for those buying seeds and see what they can expect.

I'm also thinking about changing a few things up with the grow. I might plant them in a bucket system. I'm alittle worried about any problems that might happen. I don't want to screw these up any, so I'm thinking hydro. I can adjust easier and faster. If there is a problem. I'll keep everyone up to date."

Great idea BG! I don't know where you are stocking your beans but maybe you can shoot us Ca patients some co ops that carry your gear? I'm in SoCal you? It's funny what people go to when they don't want to mess up a crop. I would go coco. Some go soil. Some go straight hydro. Good stuff BG. Keep up the great work!:rock

Keep vibin,
Crom

Billygoat

Billygoat

I'll try and get a updated list from my agent. I'm meeting with him soon and will see what clubs are being stocked. I've been busy with so much other stuff. I do know he just restocked a few of them. He's a So Cali guy and handles everything down south.

If I can swing it. I think the sample thing should go over well. Just got to see how things go first, then if everything goes well. I'll see if I can iron out the details. Will see what happens.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom