Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SLO Grown

Looks a lot like Willie Nelson...Or should I say Willie Nelson has a lot of V-Black in it....Very nice!

R

ram

Good seeds the vietnam black, but I would like to know from those of pure dalac dalac you know of vietnam? this is very psychedelic effects and very mild flavor, grow some cannabis in Asia and I never saw these effects. sorry my English.

regards

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

Dunno maybe i`ve missed it but i can`t find smoke reports... Any one guys? Would love to get some detailed insight on high, aromas etc... oh yeah especially high!!! :)
(((best vibes)))

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im sure BG will chime in. The VB is supposedly very psycho active trippy type of MJ. I have two females going now from seed and i cant wait to try them!

winta

winta

pretty much what cannarado said and the flavors aromas the phenos ive heard of are mango and spicy...cant wait to see your girls canna!

Dunno maybe i`ve missed it but i can`t find smoke reports... Any one guys? Would love to get some detailed insight on high, aromas etc... oh yeah especially high!!! :)
(((best vibes)))

Im sure BG will chime in. The VB is supposedly very psycho active trippy type of MJ. I have two females going now from seed and i cant wait to try them!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey guys,

sorry, I haven't been around. Getting ready to head to a big doctors appointment at the VA hospital. Any ways, as asked. The smoke is either a Mango scented smoke or a spicy smoke. I like the Mango myself, because it reminds me of Mango road in Puna Hawaii.

The other is a spicy smoke. Which, you will as find in the Thai's. This one is good also and the norm for the Thai's. You'll also see a mixture of them and it's a good blend but a little odd. The mango is the one I really like.

The high is a upper trippy high. It all depends on the harvest time. The high will change like any cannabis. Depending if you harvest early, on time, or late. The over all normal high. Is a trippy racey high. Can cause some issues with smoker's not use to this type of high.

If you need something to rev up your motor. This is the stuff for you. Take it easy and slow. Don't over do it and see where your limit is. Then go from there. This cross can be some really special smoke. If grown right and taken to the full flower time. You will not smoke anything like it. Unless, you have access to a real pure haze. Then you will be in for a ride.

Thanks for the support. I'll be gone for a few, but will reply once I get back.
Take care,
BG

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are my two Vietnam Black phenos 3 days into 12/12. Put them straight from clone to bloom so the should be (fairly) managable.

1) Bright green pheno
2) Darker pheno

Both have a good tropical smell going on.

Hope your health is up BG and have a good holiday!

Viet
Viet2
E

E.T.

fk yeah bruh! been waiting to see someone run these babies indoors....
i'll be watching these like a hawk.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good. Glad to see everyone enjoying these. Trust me, if my health get's better. You guys and girls. Are going to see these in a nice greenhouse and some bush grows. These are some very nice genes. Glad to see your doing well. I love the tropical smell. The mango ones I had where awesome. Might have to work that pheno along with the darker purple pheno.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Let me know if you have any questions.
Take care,
BG

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

First of all hope you are doing well BillyGoat! Good vibes being sent your way!

so for my first real sativa grow I decided to go with the Vietnam Black from BillyGoat. Popped 2 seeds got 2 females. growing them indoors under a 600w in small #1black pots, hoping to keep em small but VB1 is stretching like crazy having to pinch her daily. You can see the differences in how they are growing, im about 2 1/2 weeks into 12/12 with em

VB 1
VBP1  25 weeks

VB 2
VBP2  25 weeks

E

E.T.

damn, 2 1/2 wks in and look at that pistil development...
look like they're going to finish fast for ya.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

damn, 2 1/2 wks in and look at that pistil development...
look like they're going to finish fast for ya.

That would be GREAT! I was banking on around 13 weeks?? Think I remember seeing BG say they wouldnt finish before 90 days probably. But If they are ready then ill be happy! I just hope I can keep em happy being a noob to sativa's

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I could take my Willie Nelson at 80-85 days and she was killer, mind racin, check the blinds weed..I haven't done any of Billy's Veit stuff but its from the same vintage circles back in the day

Im rockin my Billygoat Seeds t-shirt today...

Big up BG!!

E

E.T.

That would be GREAT! I was banking on around 13 weeks?? Think I remember seeing BG say they wouldnt finish before 90 days probably. But If they are ready then ill be happy! I just hope I can keep em happy being a noob to sativa's

you'll be in good shape. the second pic looks like a fast finisher...maybe ~11wks. the first pic maybe longer, ~12wks or so.
best of luck with them ladies. keep them pics coming...
here's a shot of a black leaning purp nam around 8.5wks...
Purple nam 85wks

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey guys,

ya, I know. I haven't been around. Things are good and getting better. As for the VB and pheno's. It all depends on what you get. I used two females. One, a pure Mango smelling pheno that was AWESOME! The other, a Purple blackish pheno. The male was a mango smelling, but on the lite side. Good health and strength and produce resin on the inner leafs closest to the stems. As for harvest times. It all depends on how your growing them. These plants where made to be grown out in the wild jungles. They tend to change indoors, but they can do well indoors

I've seen them take any where's from 9-14 weeks. Got a buddy in SF that has one of my cuts I gifted him and all the flower and trim get's made into wax. They get top dollar for it and they say it's worth the 9-10 weeks on her. All I can tell you is to watch your girls. See what they are telling you. Watch the resign color and figure out when you think it might be a good time. Harvest some early and then harvest some later. Finding the sweet spot will be rewarding.

When I was doing the Cannabis events and selling seeds at the events. I will tell people that these are going to take some time. 95% of the people at the events wanted something that would yield monster numbers and be done yesterday. I would explain to them. Reduce your numbers, flower longer and your getting the same numbers or better with less plants and a stronger tripper high. Most of them didn't want to hear it.

Any ways, sorry to Hi Jack. Indoors, these can finish faster and can be tricked. Outdoors in Northern Humboldt with straight VB out near Redding area. The record so far is 12lbs. That's good buds in 100gal grow bags, custom soil and done Sept-Oct. and that's taken to full term. Smoke this stuff and hang on for the trippy ride.

Nice to see some pictures. Best of luck with the rest of the grow. Things seem to be going very. Keep up the great job and enjoy those girls. Sorry, I'm not around any. So, much to do and I'm now just catching up. Plus, it's that time of the season and you've got to help out friends.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom