Viparspectra x TenguSeedCo, a clash of Titans

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Update on the goldmember Terp Profile.

I took a jar to okc for a genetics show today and showed it to a couple different growers/breeders.

One said it smelled like orange citrus candy, one said it smelt like super boof, and one said it smelt like golden goat.

When the one said super boof I was thinking hey man what the hell 😂 then learned of the super boof strain that apparently is not boof at all.

I was pretty pleased Man it seemed to get a good response from the people I smoked it with. Super nice dudes and I’m glad to have more opinions on the smell as my pallet is weak.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Update on the goldmember Terp Profile.

I took a jar to okc for a genetics show today and showed it to a couple different growers/breeders.

One said it smelled like orange citrus candy, one said it smelt like super boof, and one said it smelt like golden goat.

When the one said super boof I was thinking hey man what the hell 😂 then learned of the super boof strain that apparently is not boof at all.

I was pretty pleased Man it seemed to get a good response from the people I smoked it with. Super nice dudes and I’m glad to have more opinions on the smell as my pallet is weak.
All very accurate profile for that strain. Golden goat is in the golden ticket I used 😉 super boof is tropicana cookies x black cherry punch do I can see how that is similar. The Cman is lemon tree x ibg x c99 so lots of flavor can develope either way it goes.
Sorry I’ve been absent here but you did a fantastic job!

Lockebox

Lockebox

All very accurate profile for that strain. Golden goat is in the golden ticket I used 😉 super boof is tropicana cookies x black cherry punch do I can see how that is similar. The Cman is lemon tree x ibg x c99 so lots of flavor can develope either way it goes.
Sorry I’ve been absent here but you did a fantastic job!
Yeah it was funny, the first guy I showed it to said it smelt like the orange citrus candy then grinned and shoved the jar into some other dudes face at the next table asking what it smelt like.

I guess the two had been talking about super boof last night so when I showed up with that jar he got excited.

It was cool though man he kept showing it off to people, and some other dude said I could easily make it as a grower out there. LOL!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I can’t unsmell it now. Every time I break a bud or open the jar all I can picture is these flat orange lollipops.
Smells so tasty, really has changed a lot over the last couple weeks of burping
IMG 1839

Lockebox

Lockebox

Man I’ve been smoking on the Goldmember all weekend, and that stuffs potent.
I’d say it’s great day smoke cause the first half is energizing and alert but if you let it get you, you’ll pass out on the couch and not want to get up.
Big high low floor lol
IMG 1846
IMG 1842

Lockebox

Lockebox

Man I just went and watched that video for the first time here on the farm and yo that’s embarrassing 😂

Top Bottom