IMG 0764
IMG 0766
IMG 0768
IMG 0771
IMG 0775
IMG 0776
IMG 0781
IMG 0782

Gonna do things different this time, gonna hang and dry inside the tent when we get there. Climate and smell controlled 😉

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Day 44 photo dump.

Couldn’t be happier with the XS1500 pro and p1000 👊🏻View attachment 2032871View attachment 2032872View attachment 2032873View attachment 2032874View attachment 2032875View attachment 2032876View attachment 2032879View attachment 2032882

Gonna do things different this time, gonna hang and dry inside the tent when we get there. Climate and smell controlled 😉
You can control it dry or wet, but I'm curious, how will you control the climate and the smell?

Lockebox

Lockebox

You can control it dry or wet, but I'm curious, how will you control the climate and the smell?
Typically, I just hang plants in an open room making due with the present temp and rh stinking up the property in the process.

In the tent though I can use my humidifier and other gear to get as close to 60°/60% as possible and keep a lid on the smell
With the carbon filter fan!

The last round I harvested under these lights hung about 14 days at 50% and 70°, turned out super bomb but I’d like to dial it in a tad more. And not stink up the place haha I remember smelling the GMO from the mailbox getting paranoid 😂

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Typically, I just hang plants in an open room making due with the present temp and rh stinking up the property in the process.

In the tent though I can use my humidifier and other gear to get as close to 60°/60% as possible and keep a lid on the smell
With the carbon filter fan!

The last round I harvested under these lights hung about 14 days at 50% and 70°, turned out super bomb but I’d like to dial it in a tad more. And not stink up the place haha I remember smelling the GMO from the mailbox getting paranoid 😂
Sounds good! This is also a good experience. Looking forward to your good news!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The new and improved 2023 version 🍻🎉

Samsung lm301b diodes, a beautiful full spectrum, and a 240 watt Mean Well driver to seal the deal 👊🏻
I know my vipar boxes hahahaha! CONGRATZ man. I bet that unit is a beast. Can’t wait to see what you do.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I know my vipar boxes hahahaha! CONGRATZ man. I bet that unit is a beast. Can’t wait to see what you do.
Thanks man! I’m thinking about growing another round of Grandpas Stash under it. See if I learned anything in the last few months lol

Plus time may be an issue and
That strain was a quick finisher

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks man! I’m thinking about growing another round of Grandpas Stash under it. See if I learned anything in the last few months lol

Plus time may be an issue and
That strain was a quick finisher
Well that just makes too much sense to do then right? Better get crackin’.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well that just makes too much sense to do then right? Better get crackin’.
Right! I’m debating popping them now but the difference in maturity in my flowering plants is throwing me off. Was hoping to chop all 3 at 63 but the left side of the tent is looking much further along.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Right! I’m debating popping them now but the difference in maturity in my flowering plants is throwing me off. Was hoping to chop all 3 at 63 but the left side of the tent is looking much further along.
I hate when that happens man, staggered harvest all the same strain. It’s irking sometimes. It is what it is though. Is there any different characteristics showing through on any of them?

Lockebox

Lockebox

I hate when that happens man, staggered harvest all the same strain. It’s irking sometimes. It is what it is though. Is there any different characteristics showing through on any of them?
Yeah it usually doesn’t even matter but this is the first time I’m drying in my tent and can’t just pull plants one by one.

Like you said though it is what is and I’m definitely not complaining, will probably just have to shoot for a middle area. Later here, earlier here lol

Outside of bud/ plant structure and resin collection I can’t really tell much difference! They all smell pretty similar just look a little different. The far left is the odd ball and by far my favorite. They all smell great, I’m not a good description guy though lol. Pretty pungent

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah it usually doesn’t even matter but this is the first time I’m drying in my tent and can’t just pull plants one by one.

Like you said though it is what is and I’m definitely not complaining, will probably just have to shoot for a middle area. Later here, earlier here lol

Outside of bud/ plant structure and resin collection I can’t really tell much difference! They all smell pretty similar just look a little different. The far left is the odd ball and by far my favorite. They all smell great, I’m not a good description guy though lol. Pretty pungent
Hey bro, I get that, you’re description is “weed” enough for me homie! 😂😂😂

Top Bottom