Vivosun Pot Vs Smart Pot

• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I had a smart pot and 5 vivosun pots shipped to me, I noticed the card board label is almost identical on both down the the last word, you can tell some one is copying the other. I would bet smart pot was first but anyways just wanna see if anyone has any input on the pots.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Not sure how much cheaper are the vivosun's ? I just ordered 2 10 packs of the 20 gallons off ebay knock off brand but nice fabric pots with sturdy handles don't quote me but I think I paid 106$ for 10 of the 20's I ordered two packs of ten

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Yeah man I did a side x side out door comparison 20 gal smart pot /20 gallon plastic container.... smart pot hands down kicked its ass if I remember I'll post how these cheap ebay ones do

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah man I did a side x side out door comparison 20 gal smart pot /20 gallon plastic container.... smart pot hands down kicked its ass if I remember I'll post how these cheap ebay ones do
Yeah try to remember to post cause I been thinking about the fabrics aeration pots. Gonna be starting next run in few weeks.

Top Bottom